It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We will destroy Kaaba: Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

It all makes sense now. The Caliph was watching Ancient Aliens when he was topside and wants the rock for his own uses.....ALIEN USES!

Seriously tho, do you think he would actually destroy it or somehow incorporate it into this supposed prophecy he wants to fulfill?
edit on 2-7-2014 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Tanks n scud on parade yesterday

Source

‘Islamic State’ Boasts Scud Missile and Tanks in Celebratory Military Parade

Tools for their mayhem on display.
Talking heads say the scud is inoperable, but they have former Iraqi military personnel so that assessment doesn't make sense anymore. They acquired it some months ago before rampaging through Iraq and swelling their ranks with former Saddam loyalists.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
the 'Islamic State' (aka: ISIS=ISIL) with the first 'Caliph' -> 'al-Baghdadi'...is actually trying extreme measures to technically fulfill prophecy...

He will have no regard for the (rules-laws-or) 'God' of his Fathers...He also will Not desire or elevate women.. He will instead give great respect & adoration to God of Fortresses ...

What I am waiting for is the (USA proxy AQ) directly fighting against 'Islamic State'.... which boils down to the USA controlled 'AQ' battling the Saudi Arabian+Qatar controlled "Islamic State" for the former Iraq/Syria territory

When this AQ-vs-IS takes place.... I wager on the Saudi' to win and to destroy the USD as a extra kick-in-the-butt (July 20th is the occult date for tis currency re-set---from other YT sources)
edit on nd31140435178802432014 by St Udio because: err

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

That's simple too, he will just take one of his Ethiopian jihadists from the ranks that is bow legged to do the actual smashing.

Well the other issue is this.

- It does not specify whether that man will be a Muslim or not. It only suggests that a Black Ethiopian will be the one who does it. If I'm incorrect please correct me.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

My mistake, I though you asked for information.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   

just because all these kinds of people say all sorts of things does'nt mean they will. All too often these people are p*********** and wind.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Why cant we all just get along geeez

Im christian but thats not gonna make me go slaughter Satanists because they are wrong in my eyes..or Jehovah witness for that matter (especially when they keep knocking on my door) ahah

But seriously, so many people have died in the name of religion. It kind of sucks that there are so many different types /choices but even if there were only one religion that the whole world prescribed to there would still in essence be 2 because there will always be non-beleivers...and wars would probably still rage. *sigh*

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: learnatic

just because all these kinds of people say all sorts of things does'nt mean they will.....

Yeah, just like The Taliban were when they said they were going to blow the Buddhas of Bamiyan up.
en.wikipedia.org...

ISIS make The Taliban look positively liberal.

Make no mistake, if Al-Baghdadi has said they want to destroy the Kaaba then they will try their very best to do so......whether they succeed or not is a different matter altogether.

People really shouldn't underestimate the fervour of the hardliners be they Sunni or Shia.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

The rock/meteorite was closely associated with the moon god worshiping rituals of the tribal peoples in the region before Islam's founder was persuaded to create a new religion AS A MEANS OF WEALTH AND CONQUEST.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
From the OP

SIS member Abu Turab Al Mugaddasi said: "If Allah wills, we will kill those who worship stones in Mecca and destroy the Kaaba. People go to Mecca to touch the stones, not for Allah."

Well ... I actually semi-agree with the ISIS guy. The Haj and the Kabba are full of paganisms that were carried over from when Muhammad 'borrowed' all the different elements to invent his own religion.

Kissing the meteorite. Running between the hills. Throwing the pebbles. Circumambulation of the cube building. That's all directly from the pagans. Bowing in worship 7 times a day. That's from the Zoroastrians.

The people doing these things think it's all 'God centered' and muslim. In reality the practices came from elsewhere. But the one thing the ISIS guy doesn't get ... if he goes and gets rid of all the paganism and all the stuff that Muhammad 'borrowed' from other religions ... there will be nothing left. Just about everything from Islam comes from somewhere else and was 'tweaked' to make it 'Islamic'. And in regards to kaaba prophecies ... funny thing about prophecies ... most never come true.

At this time I'm thinking Saudi Arabia is probably upset that their pet pit bull - ISIS - is out of control. They built it. What are they going to do now that the pit bull has rabies??
edit on 7/3/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The Ka'aba is in Mecca. I believe your thinking of the dome of the rock which is located, along with the al aqsa mosque, on the temple mount in Jerusalem. However, if they were to destroy the Ka'aba, I can see the Saudis or Iranians destroying the Jerusalem sites in retaliation.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Josephus
However, if they were to destroy the Ka'aba, I can see the Saudis or Iranians destroying the Jerusalem sites in retaliation.

ISIS is Muslim. So why would the Saudis or Iranians destroy Jerusalem sites in retaliation if the ISIS Muslims destroy the Kaaba?

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Saudi Arabia has deployed 30,000 troops on the Saudi - Iraq border.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Apparently;

Last week, King Abdullah ordered all necessary measures to be taken to protect Saudi Arabia against "terrorist threats".

Will Saudi Arabia use ISIS as an excuse to invade Iraq and assert its authority over the Sunni world?
How would Iran react to such a move?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

Is there a rapture in Islam? Your source says that Muslims are going to be raptured lmao...

On a serious note though, It is believed that the person who will destroy the Kaba will come from Ethiopia and be a Black man. But this will happen when there are no believers left..

Islamic End Times also mentions that Mecca and Medina will be protected from the AC when that time comes around. So I don't think ISIS/ISIL are going to get near the Kaba. Though they may be an offshoot of the AC, there are certainly worse people out there..

So no, ISIL are not going to destroy the Kaba if Islamic prophecy is correct.

Source: www.viewzone.com...

"Huzafa narrates that Mohammed (PBUH) said:

"Qiyamah will not come till you see ten signs, which are: Smoke which spreads throughout the East and West for forty days; Dajjal; Da'aba, a four-legged beast of the length of 60 yards. He will have the stick of Musa [Moses] and ring of Sulaiman [Solomon]. In running he will have no equal. He will strike Mu'min with Musa's stick and will mark the word Mu'min on his face and similarly put the stamp of Kafr [Star of David] on the face of the Kafr; Rising of the sun from the West; Descent of Isa ibn Maryam [Jesus]; Juj and Majuj [Gog and Magog]; Sinking of the earth at three places, East, West, and Arabian Gulf; Fire which will emanate from one side of Aden and drive the people to Hasr.

"These events also are said to be inevitable: The Kaaba will be burned down, after which Dajjal will abide on earth. Then Allah (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam: saws) will send Isa, who will look upon the Dajjal and kill him. Then the people will live for seven years with no rancor at all. Then Allah (subhanahu wa taala: swt) will send a cold wind from the side of Syria that will remove all the believers from the earth, leaving only the wicked. Then Satan will come to them in human form and ask them, 'Why don't you respond?' And they will ask him what orders he has for them, and he will command them to worship idols, and they will have an abundance of wealth. Finally, the trumpet will be blown. Then Allah (swt) will send rain like dew, and bodies of people will grow from it, then the trumpet will be blown again and they will stand up and begin to look around. Then it will be said, 'O people, go to your Lord, and make them stand there'. Then we will be questioned. Then it will be said, 'Bring out a group for the 999 out of 1000 for the Hell-Fire'. This will be the day that will make the children old because of its terror."

Are you sure Islamic prophecy indicates the Kaaba will be super naturally protected during the end of the age?

God Bless,

top topics

<< 1   >>

join