It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We will destroy Kaaba: Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Huffpo source

Source

Source

ISIS member Abu Turab Al Mugaddasi said: "If Allah wills, we will kill those who worship stones in Mecca and destroy the Kaaba. People go to Mecca to touch the stones, not for Allah."

More Islamic prophecy chatter through Islamic State
Here's what it's about,

One of the last signs of the Day of Resurrection is the destruction of the Ka'ba

The Destruction of the Ka'ba will occur after no faithful Muslim remains

Source

Wonder if they plan to youtube it, would go viral.

From a few hours ago,
Source

In the meantime, reports suggest that the Twitter account which sent the orginal message, has been suspended. Therefore, the authenticity of the account as belonging to an ISIS member has not been verified

Original source twitter account suspended that made the message, so no way to verify or refute this now widespread story.

This would put a halt on their recruitment so why have they not denied this message in some form of media if it is not true, would be a logical question. Maybe jihadi extremists are onboard with destroying the Mecca site so they are not worried about it affecting turnout.
edit on 2-7-2014 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
This guy is on the crazy sauce for sure. Either he is the real deal from prophecy and not in a good way, or he is tripping big time.

If they pull that one off, it opens the way for the new Temple ... also prophecy.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Well, that certainly establishes their 6th - 7th Century credentials for approaching things. If it's happy? Shoot it. It it's not alive but makes others happy? Use explosives. Rinse, repeat and continue until nothing remains.

Yup.. This is like watching a dramatization of actual historic events with a Hollywood twist for today's world.

Really, it's that surreal.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Wow...people who worship stones and an imaginary man from the sky to boot?
These people are more than stupid....more like cavemen who would kill you for having the wrong stick to burn at a fire even though you brought dogs and marshmallows.
What more can I say about these morons?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Are these ISIS people not Islamic? Forgive my ignorance, I don't know a lot about the religion, although I have been reading the Qur'an lately. I thought that worshiping at Mecca was one of the key tenets of Islam, like one of the four or five things that a Muslim should absolutely do in his or her lifetime? Are these ISIS folks Shia or Sunni? If Shia, I thought those were the ones that were a bit less.... zealous.... ? Can somebody help me understand the ISIS group a little better? I've googled them a bit, but I'm hoping someone might explain them in a more simplified way?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MojaveBurning

They have a problem with Christians because they say that calling Jesus the son of God makes God polytheistic, so they make Jesus a prophet and threaten to kill us if we don't convert in the more fundamentalist variants.

They don't allow iconography in their mosques is my understanding because that comes too close to idolatry (I think), so most examples of art from the ME are going to be mosaic pattern work more than actual pictures. Clearly, this guy is taking it one step further. He's saying that even if you believe that the rock in the Kaaba has Mohammad's footprint on it which would make it worthy of respect for Muslims, it ought to be destroyed because people worship the object of the rock itself like an idol, not worshipping Allah.

He's calling it idolatrous.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Thanks for the insight!

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MojaveBurning
As far as I can tell from stories recently, they want to rule all Muslims and are considered extremist by Shia, Sunni, and even Al Qaida. The leader studied the religion academically and seems to have created his own brand, dismissing all other religious leaders' authority.
From the source in first post we can see they don't respect Muslim religious leaders,

“At present, the Shiite religious leader in Iraq is a person named Ali Sistani who is a remnant of Safavid generation. We warn all Shiites that Sistani should leave Iraq, otherwise, we will kill him,” the terrori group said in a statement on Tuesday.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
No matter how I look at this new ISIS problem I can't shake the idea that someone, somewhere is flicking pieces off the chess board while we're looking elsewhere. The leader of this band of idiots is being used...I'd put tomorrows paycheck on it! I have no proof at all, just a gut feeling / intuitive understanding that this idiot, who like Bin laden, came out of the mist somewhere, is gonna change the game of world affairs up! He's a spark in a very dry woodpile. Something aint quite right but I'm betting the alphabet soup people are well aware of the deal and directly working the throttle.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

ISIS member Abu Turab Al Mugaddasi said: "If Allah wills, we will kill those who worship stones in Mecca and destroy the Kaaba. People go to Mecca to touch the stones, not for Allah."

Ok, now i know for sure that ISIS are nothing to worry about, because if they destroy the kaaba ISIS will shortly after be history.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

I know right!

Those dang christians trying to fill their prophecies!

........oh ........wait.....

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Is there a rapture in Islam? Your source says that Muslims are going to be raptured lmao...

On a serious note though, It is believed that the person who will destroy the Kaba will come from Ethiopia and be a Black man. But this will happen when there are no believers left..

Islamic End Times also mentions that Mecca and Medina will be protected from the AC when that time comes around. So I don't think ISIS/ISIL are going to get near the Kaba. Though they may be an offshoot of the AC, there are certainly worse people out there..

So no, ISIL are not going to destroy the Kaba if Islamic prophecy is correct.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ivar_Karlsen

Ok, now i know for sure that ISIS are nothing to worry about, because if they destroy the kaaba ISIS will shortly after be history.

It's not going to happen. Even the Antichrist himself doesn't have the permission to destroy the Kaba.. If people are going to use prophecy, there are many other things that must happen and this doesn't fit in with the overall scheme of things.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

originally posted by: Ivar_Karlsen

It's not going to happen. Even the Antichrist himself doesn't have the permission to destroy the Kaba.. If people are going to use prophecy, there are many other things that must happen and this doesn't fit in with the overall scheme of things.

If the leader of Islamic State does not recognize the Muslim schools of thought that interpreted those prophesies, then he can claim fulfillment of any prophecy.

Taken simply literally,

The Destruction of the Ka'ba will occur after no faithful Muslim remains

would mean bust in, shoot all the faithful around the rock so none remain then destroy the rock. A lot simpler than no more faithful left on earth before it can be done.

Just one simple example

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Yes, but it says a Black man will come from Ethiopia and destroy the Kaba, Not Syria, Not Iraq.. It's the very first thing mentioned in your source.. The Man is going to be an African, not a Middle Easterner. From your source.

Ibn 'Abbas narrated that the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: "It is as if I can see him now: he is Black and his legs are widely spaced (bow-legged). He will destroy the Ka'bah stone by stone." (Musnad Ahmad)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
This man will come from America... Because the stone symbolizes Him...
edit on JulX61000 by MX61000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

Yes, but it says a Black man will come from Ethiopia and destroy the Kaba, Not Syria, Not Iraq.. It's the very first thing mentioned in your source.. The Man is going to be an African, not a Middle Easterner. From your source.

Ibn 'Abbas narrated that the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: "It is as if I can see him now: he is Black and his legs are widely spaced (bow-legged). He will destroy the Ka'bah stone by stone." (Musnad Ahmad)

That's simple too, he will just take one of his Ethiopian jihadists from the ranks that is bow legged to do the actual smashing.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

The Ka'aba predates Islam. The Ka'aba it'self is a cube (direct translation of 'Ka'aba') that houses a black meteorite.

From about.com - wonderful thing the internet:

According to the Quran, the Ka'aba was built by the prophet Abraham and his son Ishmael as a house of monotheistic worhip. However, by the time of Muhammad, the Ka'aba had been taken over by pagan Arabs to house their numerous tribal gods. In 630 A.D., Muhammad and his followers took over leadership of Mecca after years of persecution. Muhammad destroyed the idols inside the Ka'aba and re-dedicated it as a house of monotheistic worship.

islam.about.com...

The Five Pillars of Islam:

They make up Muslim life, prayer, concern for the needy, self purification and the pilgrimage. They are:

Shahadah: declaring there is no god except God, and Muhammad is God's Messenger
Salat: ritual prayer five times a day
Zakat: giving 2.5% of one’s savings to the poor and needy
Sawm: fasting and self-control during the blessed month of Ramadan
Hajj: pilgrimage to Mecca at least once in a lifetime[5][6] if he/she is able to[7]

en.wikipedia.org...

As for 'images' neither the Jews or Muslims allow "graven images'. Only the Christians as they picked it up from the Polythestic Greeks and Romans.

The mosics are geometric (Arab Muslims kept science alive during the middle ages and gave us Algebra) and the ornate writing is illuminated verse from the Koran.

edit on 2-7-2014 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

The Kaaba was attacked before in 1979.

The Saudi version of Islam produces a lot of extreme fanatics

he Grand Mosque seizure occurred during November and December 1979 when Islamist insurgents calling for the overthrow of the House of Saud took over the Al-Masjid al-Haram in Mecca, Saudi Arabia, during the annual hajj pilgrimage. The insurgents declared that the Mahdi (the "redeemer of Islam") had arrived in the form of one of their leaders – Mohammed Abdullah al-Qahtani – and called on Muslims to obey him. The seizure of Islam's holiest site, the taking hostage of hundreds of hajj pilgrims, and the deaths of hundreds of militants, security forces and hostages caught in crossfire in the ensuing battles for control of the site, all shocked the Islamic world. The siege ended two weeks after the takeover began with militants and the mosque was cleared.[4] Following the attack, the Saudi state implemented a stricter enforcement of Islamic code.[5]

The seizure was led by Juhayman al-Otaybi, who belonged to a powerful family of Najd. He declared his brother-in-law Mohammed Abdullah al-Qahtani to be the Mahdi, or redeemer who arrives on earth several years before the Day of Judgment. His followers took that the fact that Al-Qahtani's name and his father's name are identical to Muhammad's name and that of his father, and the saying ("His and his father's names were the same as Muhammad's and his father's, and he had come to Mecca from the north") to justify their belief. Furthermore, the date of the attack, 20 November 1979, was the first day of the year 1400 according to the Islamic calendar, which was stated by another hadith as the day that the Mahdi would reveal himself.[6] Juhayman al-Otaybi was from "one of the foremost families of Najd. His grandfather had ridden with Ibn Saud in the early decades of the century."[7] He was a preacher, a former corporal in the Saudi National Guard, and a former student of Sheikh Abdel Aziz al Baaz, who went on to become the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia.

This religious lunacy is nothing new folks. We have it here in the west, as well in Jim Jones, David Quraish and many others.

There will be more in the future believe me...

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

The Ka'aba predates Islam. The Ka'aba it'self is a cube (direct translation of 'Ka'aba') that houses a black meteorite.

From about.com - wonderful thing the internet:

According to the Quran, the Ka'aba was built by the prophet Abraham and his son Ishmael as a house of monotheistic worhip. However, by the time of Muhammad, the Ka'aba had been taken over by pagan Arabs to house their numerous tribal gods. In 630 A.D., Muhammad and his followers took over leadership of Mecca after years of persecution. Muhammad destroyed the idols inside the Ka'aba and re-dedicated it as a house of monotheistic worship.

islam.about.com...

The Five Pillars of Islam:

They make up Muslim life, prayer, concern for the needy, self purification and the pilgrimage. They are:

Shahadah: declaring there is no god except God, and Muhammad is God's Messenger
Salat: ritual prayer five times a day
Zakat: giving 2.5% of one’s savings to the poor and needy
Sawm: fasting and self-control during the blessed month of Ramadan
Hajj: pilgrimage to Mecca at least once in a lifetime[5][6] if he/she is able to[7]

en.wikipedia.org...

So, they said they are going to smash it, and their Islamic prophesies says it gets smashed. Doesn't matter when or how it got there.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join