It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Yorkshire ripper, hindley and savile.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 04:34 PM
a reply to: samerulesapply
I'm not casting aspersions on Jerry Lewis, I'm only using him as an example to compare his celebrity image due to his charity work, with his Labor Day telethon for Muscular Dystrophy.
I would guess that Savile would be seen as a British Jerry Lewis, though Lewis has only ever been accused of being a perfectionist, with a bit of ego thrown in.
Besides, Lewis tossed aside his zany "OH, LAYYY-deee!" Persona years ago, and it see s from little I've seen, Saville kept his persona up til the very end.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 04:58 PM
a reply to: TheCounselor

Lol, I think therein lies the problem - I don't know much about Jerry Lewis at all!

As fas as UK personalities are concerned Savile was an oddity, there's nobody else like him in this country. As if from nowhere he seems to have come to be everywhere.

He was apparently a wrestler at one point. He became a bouncer or doorman, and was reputed to be quite tough. In the Theroux video he speaks briefly about it. He remarks how he'd lock trouble makers and miscreants in a cellar or basement until he was ready for them. Basically, he says he beat them up.

He then became a DJ...reckons he was the first DJ to use twin turntables but that is disputed. He was full of self belief and confidence, people liked his tenacity when he got his teeth into something...he raised a huge amount of money for charity. I think that's the worst part of it, he used good causes it seems to satisfy his allegedly depraved urges.

He certainly didn't seem to have much fear when in the spotlight, attracting attention to himself and pople hanging over him like he was some kind of god...the idea that he was even famous at all is baffling to me.

I think it's of absolute importance that people know the truth about this...or we might aswell just roll over and stop trying to change the world for the better. Even if the allegations are false, until proven so it's not something that should simply be forgotten and assumed false...I'd honestly rather die than bury my head in the sand with regards to this whole affair.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:06 PM
I think his greatest gift was his ability to appeal to the common or working classes.

He promised to 'fix' stuff for people, on his show - Jim'll fix it - he would read the letters people had sent him. They wanted to meet their heroes, visit certain places, be a fairy for the day...crazy stuff like that. And Jimmy tried to make some of their dreams come true.

He dressed in Nike shellsuits and trainers, draped in bling and spoke like a commoner.

In some of his talks and videos, Thomas Sheridan claims that Saviles mother was called the Duchess for a specific reason, she was aristocracy...I cannot verify that. I can't find much information about his mother or father at all really but I'd love to be able to prove that. To be blunt, I'm not really sure what Duchess means or why it's telling in any way with regards to her lineage. Sheridan says a lot of things, some of it I believe may be true, but I don't know him from Adam. It's all just pieces in a puzzle that really has to be solved one way or another.

Someone like Jimmy would be a great intermediary for the elite - an interpreter if you like. Offering people stuff, making their dreams come true, doing loads of great charity work and being idolised by the common man.

Friends with Gary Glitter, Jonothan King - they appeared on Top of the pops - another TV show Jimmy Savile fronted for the BBC...oooh, the sordid, sordid BBC.

You want connections? They're in abundance!

edit on 3-7-2014 by samerulesapply because: Additional

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 06:02 PM
Now we're getting deeper and deeper...I found an image of Jimmy with the black and white hair! A good article with the image at the bottom...very weird indeed. I wish I could find the date on which this photo was taken - ideally, I'd like 3 pictures of savile - one before Hindley was caught, one from during her trial, and one from the persiod shortly thereafter.

If only to either debunk or add weight to Sherians claims - here's the article with the photo:

Not always black and white

I'm sure this particular thread has been referenced already - the information therein is plentiful, thousands of pages. the page I've linked contains the above photo...and loads more. And a comparison of Savile to bible John. I must admit, the likeness of Savile to the efit of John is absolutely uncanny!

There's enough here to keeop you going for a while...great resource:

Oh my!

Lastly, I found a rather entertaining article where a cross-dressing wrestler from back in the day claimes he beat Jimmy Savile black and blue! It's quite irrelevant but humorous and breaks the ominous tone of the subject of the thread.

For me, the image of Savile being thrashed by a cross dressing wrestler is hilarious...someone should recreate this as a comedy skit and stick it on youtube. I'm just gutted the whole thing wasn't (if true) caught on film.

I beat Jimmy Savile black and blue!

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 06:56 PM
Some truly disturbing information in this thread.

I think its undeniable that Saville is only the tip of the iceberg.
He's been served up post mortem like a lamb to the slaughter and for years to come he will be the epitome of evil in the eyes of the public.

But I have no doubt it is but one thread leading back to a network of truly nefarious and evil characters who have been carrying out their vile practices with impunity.
And I also have no doubt that as we begin to unlock the web of deceit other people will be offered up - and all will either be dead or in their dotage - whilst those at the core continue unaffected.

Just how far does it go?
I suspect it goes right to the heart of 'the establishment'.
Those 'at the heart' will have used and manipulated people from every strata of British society.

I'm not suggesting for one minute that everyone from 'the old boy network' is or were involved, probably quite the opposite - but I suspect knowledge of their doings has been quite widespread amongst such circles and people chose to turn a blind eye to the goings on.
Some bizarre sense of loyalty?
Because it didn't directly effect them?
And because the victims came from the most dispossessed and vulnerable sections of our society - simply put no-one really cared what happened to them.

And that is a damning indictment of British society as a whole.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:46 AM
a reply to: Freeborn
The reason those people might have turned a blind eye is fear.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 03:39 AM
a reply to: eletheia a follow up to this : Allegations from the son of MP Geoffrey Dickens that their house was "professionally" burgled twice with nothing stolen after he submitted the dossier.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 06:07 AM

I had not seen Savile with any other hair colour except the white/blonde so after a bit of searching I found a pic of him with the black and white as you mentioned. (Tried to insert as a picture here but after clicking the insert pic icon it just came up with a black box with a cross in the top right and greyed out slider bars, so have no idea what do do with that for pic inserting, maybe someone can advise me on this)...... so here is the link
Savile with Black and White hair

Really good thread, good to have one place to bring info and evidence to rather than just a lot of opinions.

ETA: I notice that a LOT of Savile's photos have him with the whites of his eyes showing above/below or above & below his iris, which i have read is a sign of a dangerous person.
edit on 4-7-2014 by CthulhuMythos because: see ETA

ETA:.... oops I see you beat me to it! Gratz

edit on 4-7-2014 by CthulhuMythos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 06:31 AM
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

A lot of the photos, he has the same exact expression time after time, like he took a xerox of his face, and was wearing it as a mask.
That Buster Brown hairdo certainly didn't do him any favors, either.
The white showing all around the iris, I was told, was called 'snake eyes', it seems the Chinese culture has names for the way the eyelids are situated in relation to the iris. According to family friends, 'snake eyed' people are not to be trusted.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 09:38 AM
So...Rolf Harris got jailed!

I wonder...wonder if there are any connections between Harris and Sav...oh, wait!

We go back a long time

Well...would you adam and eve it? I remember watching Rolfs cartoon club, I used to like Rolf, he never came across as creepy. Remember how nice and caring he seemed, tending sick critters on the BBC's animal hospital...the BBC!

Well, Harris has received a sentence of 5 years and 9 months...and I say, good. Not only becauseof his crimes but because he had me, for one, properly fooled. I only started to think there was a lot more to him when I'd grown up and saw this for the first time a few years ago...

I was watching one of those shows that remenisces about classic old television appearances, and this came on. My mate who was there at the time started saying Harris was a nonce, and I started to see it, Jake the peg and his extra leg - quite suggestive, really.

Rolf had the perfect means to lure in children, with his whacky, fun drawings, the Rolfaroo...the perfect cover. He sat in his art studio surrounded by kids on Rolf's cartoon club.

Filth - another sacrificial lamb, his incarceration serves only to convince the majority that this behaviour has not and will not be tolerated, but it's all a sham. He's a pawn, and apparently there are more charges and revelations to come for Harris.

edit on 4-7-2014 by samerulesapply because: Error fixing

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 10:08 AM
Thanks for posting this. Listening to Michael Shrimpton's interview and watching some of Bill Maloney's videos has been most interesting. It seems this may go way deeper than just UK celebrities. Many sites out there include evidence to suggest that José Manuel Durão Barroso, the 12th President of the European Commission, selected, and then abused Madeline McCann and that is why she was killed.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 10:36 AM

Bravo Op ( & followers ) on doggedly refusing to ' accept ' or ' not my concern attitude ' that sooo many world citizens seem to skip along through day to day with. These vile rock spiders , spin doctors & showmen utterly repulse me & seriously am baffled by some peoples reactions & apathy to said subjects.
Believe me, these f**ktards definitely have " levels" within their sicko " establishments " or " families " & as the commonly flawed human ego is in play you can bet your ass the longer the period of time elapsed its a certainty you've got influential " pillars of society " enmeshed throughout.
I'm from South Australia & have seen this exact filthy crap play out over the years here.
Slightly off topic ( Saville & co ) but if you care to Google " The Family " you will see an exact mirror image of what you are suspecting has occurred in your country.
These pervs operated here throughout the 70's & 80's - Doctors,judges,barristers,professors,politicians,cops, down to drag queens,hookers,homeless & hitchhiking kids.
Loads of murders, loads more unsolved & loads & loads & loads of rumors ......
At risk of upsetting the nonce's who care to flame me ( I could care less ) what has always struck me as an obvious or over represented section of the community as a whole is how many of these pedo types have a abnormal mummy relationship somewhere in their history & /or an unhealthy sexual repression thing going on ( clergy etc. ).
Back to sicko Saville, viewing that louis interview is is glaringly obvious to me his narco view on " his " people was nothing was off limits to ol' jimmy & his pals ....after all look at all that happiness he has brought to people ( deep within I bet his thinking was ) " I've made all my people happy at my own emotional ( healthy ) expense " & revved on by like minded narcos/ slather !!!
Hats off to you my friend.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 10:52 AM
a reply to: fotsyfots

Thanks for that, I'll definitely google as suggested, but you're more than welcome to add any references and links here.

I think it's all part of the same thing to be frank, the family you're referring to might no be directly involved in the stuff that has and probably still is going on here in the UK, but I'd bet a reasonably large sum of money that there are connections and associations to be made.

I'm with you, it's sickening that people think this isn't worth thinking about or researching. I'd trade it all on to live in a fair and just world...some people you need only wave a iphone in front of their faces and they#'re pretty much oblivious to what's going on aroudn then no matter how obvious or truly sordid it all is.

I'll have a dig around as per your suggestion and will be looking for links that connect the dots...scandals like this have happened in countries all over the world. I don't think it's independent folks simply developing a penchant for child abuse, I think it's all part of a very ugly and seedy tapestry and people need to know, whether they want to or not means nothing to me.

Sometimes you need to hear and accept things you don't like. Some people seem to be fitted with blinkers and like to employ selective blindness.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 11:13 AM

..... Yeah I felt a lazy muppet as soon as i sent. I will dig a bit after I lay down a while ( back spasms ) & catch the world cup.... Bevan Spencer Von Eimen & Judge peter liddy is where to start but.......pure evil !!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:07 PM
I am in shock at some of the things Michael Shrimpton has stated. Especially as he seems like a credible source. Some of the names linked to the whole thing are astonishing. Various Lords, Jimmy Saville, Cliff Richard, Max Clifford, An unamed A list actor, an ex-PM, several ministers and EU commissioners and more. All linked to Haut de la Garenne.

Then even deeper you have the group 'DVD' and the Marc Dutroux case. Christopher Storey and a few others who it seems may have known too much and were taken out by those involved.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:49 PM
Ok...I decided I wanted to look into Savile's mother. He apparently held her in such high esteem, living with her until he was a grown man, preserving her clothes after death and referring to her as The Duchess

I quickly found out following a few searches that his mother was one Agnes Monica Kelly - born November 1, 1886 in Consett, Durham, England.

Wife of Vincent Joseph Marie Savile, I googled the mother and found the following site:

Agnes Monica Kelly

The first thing I'll point out on that page is the name of Agnes' husband, Vincent Joseph Marie Savile. This is definitely the right woman.

According to this page they'd only 1 son? Ok, this could be explained with some reasoning. Let's suppose that certain family members don't want to be associated with Jimmy and that's why only one sibling appears. Quite weird.

If you follow the links and go back over the family history, Eskdale is a name that pops up a lot. I decided to google Eskdale and Savile and found something actually quite spooky:

Eskdale and Liddesdale Advertiser

This is an article promoting Saviles involvement with the Stoke Mandeville hospital! Look at the name of the publication - Eskdale and Liddesdale that a coincidence? What the...

Next I decided I wanted to know more about Saviles supposed siblings so I googled "Jimmy Saviles brothers and sisters" and found something extremely weird...check this link:

Oscar Savile

Scroll down to a post by user goodness - post # 33729, look at that picture. Ok, follow the specified link where the image is taken from:

Find Oscar Savile and read the entry:

“Oscar” (James W) Savile
b: 31-Oct-1926, Leeds
d: 29-Oct-2011, Leeds

1951 - Age 24, Company director, Leeds Olympic, 2nd Edinburgh-Newcastle 1950, 4th Ayr-Carlisle 1951, known as “The Duke”

1970s/80s - DJ Jimmy Savile and later Sir Jimmy

The Duke? A Duke and a Duchess? Who the hell is Oscar Savile? None of this is making sense, more of a mindshaft that minecraft!

I need a coffee...
edit on 4-7-2014 by samerulesapply because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:02 PM

Oscar was just his name before show business?

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:08 PM
a reply to: fotsyfots
Thanks for the info on what has been uncovered in your area, our media are very good at not giving out real newsworthy stuff like this.

Just our media blackout alone shouts from the rooftops that both groups are definitely linked, these people are masters of deception.

The recent exposure of certain individuals has only strengthened the blackmailers, the real power on the planet, the puppet masters.

excellent thread OP, I do hope this latest document chase keeps going on.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:17 PM
a reply to: troof

I considered that, but his name was supposedly James, Jimmy ebing his stage or nickname.

I think I solved it, though - see here:

A quote from the article clears this up, sorry:

His name wasn’t actually ‘Oscar’ at all, but he was universally known as that from his Oscar Egg frame, the only one that I ever saw.

It's still very interesting indeed that he referred to himself as The Duke.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:26 PM
a reply to: troof

Haut de la garenne, welsh care homes, Elm Guest house, Duncroft, Maddie McCann, Holly Greig... plus hundreds more places and hundreds of thousands more kids.

Here's a couple of links worth checking

I remember I posted this on a thread back just after it aired.

edit on 4/7/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>