It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yorkshire ripper, hindley and savile.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

Nice, I'll have to watch those tomorrow when I get home from work.

I appreciate your input, some nice links - cheers, indeed!

Think I'll go to bed, too - g'night gang!

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
one of suttcliffes victims was raped and killed only 250 metres from savil's house in LEEDS by the edge of parkland . cheers

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Thanks all for this information.
I would have liked the first doc to have more legal facts, but it's a good jumping off point. It led me to wonder more about this topic.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
On todays news a file naming various ministers was given to government minister
Leon Britton for investigation, he in turn passed it on for investigating and it has
disappeared???? apparently without trace.

One of the named was Cyril Smith, who at the time was pulling as many strings
as he could stop any investigating. Could it also be that the name of
Ted Heath an ex Prime Minister was also in those files .... making it easier for
the files to be made to disappear?

Cyril Smith was a governer on the board of many of the 'homes' so he had
reason and easy access to the children, in the same manner as that of
Jimmy Saville.

Ted Heath had connections with the same home in Jersey that Jimmy Saville had,
and there were rumurs of connections with the 'Krays' too.

theduckshoot.com...

www.bbc.co.uk...

Funny how they all ended up with titles??

# 'Sir' Jimmy Saville
# 'Sir' Rolf Harris
# 'Sir' Cyril Smith
# 'Sir' Ted Heath
# 'Sir' Leon Brittan ...............................

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Weren't the Red Rider movies based on these killings? Those films were frightening and a decent watch. One of them had Spiderman(Andrew Garfield) as a main character. When I watched them I wasn't too familiar with all these atrocities, anyone know how much truth is contained in them?

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: samerulesapply
One of the first things I came across is this thread by Ginga which I think deserves more attention...

I couldn't even bring myself to include the link you posted because it was talking about that muppet Shrimpton whose only agenda was to sell his book! He only ever accuses the deceased.

Deny ignorance, don't spread it!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia
Funny how they all ended up with titles??

# 'Sir' Jimmy Saville
# 'Sir' Rolf Harris
# 'Sir' Cyril Smith
# 'Sir' Ted Heath
# 'Sir' Leon Brittan ...............................

I find that quite creepy actually and it's getting harder and harder and harder to tell the difference between the queens Honours List and the Sex Offenders Register!

Perhaps the Royals are in on it too and that's why they are given honours (jk)...

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup
a reply to: samerulesapply

I watched that after this all broke and was quite disturbed by some of it.
The fact he had someone get all Louis' details and stuff... and that guy he travelled with on the boat, there were so many odd, odd things.
Things about caravans and girls.

But mostly just him, his actions... bizarre stuff - so evasive, defensive, sly, clever.

Disturbing stuff.

This is the first I'd ever seen him in action, in that documentary.
Did he always behave that way? The way he held his cigar like Clem Kadiddlehopper?
To me, he had old vaudevillian hand gestures, and talked fast like a snake oil salesman, but this is the first time I'd seen him on film.

I have the disadvantage of hindsight- the first time his name came up on my radar was after his death, when a co-worker was speaking about him. I'd never had the advantage of seeing him without knowing how awful he was, so my view of his behaviors is tainted with hearing about the scandal.

The wizard angle is hard for me to accept, why would someone with wizardy powers want such base things?
Plus, I'm told, by the same co-worker that I'd heard about him from, the supernatural is more accepted in Britain than in the States, so it could be cultural bias on my part.

If someone can help me with this, I'd appreciate it-
Is there any star in the States that would reflect the popularity of Savile in his heyday, so that I can understand his impact on entertainment?
edit on 3-7-2014 by TheCounselor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I've got interest in this as I met Jimmy (when I was an adult BTW ) on several occasions when he was just the weird famous guy - with one meeting being a one on one conversation for around 30 minutes that then led to further chance encounters where we would exchange pleasantries.

I think "Wizard" is an excellent description of SoViles character...although not subscribing to magic being real- I suspect he employed a great deal of "craft" and fore-planning in his spellbinding social interactions....

The funny thing about Jimmy was that everyone knew there was something not quite right- but because he'd been around so long as a "celeb", people assumed that he must have already gone through some sort of due diligence checks therefore his celebrity status eclipsed the bad smell and bad personality.

After fully researching him post full diclosure I still cant work out a number of things-

Why he has a Papal Knighthood
Why he used to spend Christmas at "chequers" with Maggie Thatcher
Why he was Mentor to HRH Charles (and why there is a current UK media gagging order on allegations associated with HRH)
Why he was given private offices at public and crown institutions throughout the UK

My honest opinion is that there is no highest echelon, European establishment based, sado masochistic, extreme sexual perversion cult involving routine kidnap, torture and murder but when you go down the rabbit hole....as others have pointed out with the recent cover up...there are a lot of suspicious details.

edit on 3-7-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-7-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: samerulesapply

I find this whole thing very confusing, mainly because there seems to be a lot of media talk about what happened without any actual evidence. Take the necrophilia thing with Saville. Saville being reported as a necrophile is based upon a former patient claiming to have once heard 2 nurses talking about it in 1985/86. Now it may be true or it may be false but you cannot report that as truth without some actual evidence to back it up. Supposition isn't enough, otherwise we all be in prison for some alleged misdemeanor or other.

As to Saville being interviewed for the Yorkshire Ripper case........again, there may be something in this and there may not. However what a lot of people seem to fail to grasp is that a hell of a lot of people were called in for interviews regarding this. If you were male and out and about in Leeds / Bradford at the time of the murders, there was a chance you would be called in for questioning - so merely being interviewed doesn't actuallt tell us anything one way or another.

I realise that this may come across as a bit of an apology post for Saville - that certainly isn't my intention. I do however think that the media is getting more and more irresponsible with how they report things. If something is mentionned by someone sometime it is then becoming reported as fact. Saville in particular seems to be getting the blame for just about everything recently! Someone went missing 30 years ago? Obviously it must have been Saville.......

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Very well put

His wizardry was the 'eccentric' 'rather silly' and 'harmless'? character
he projected ....

And the accolades, titles, and 'friends in high places' he
gathered, gave him the freedom to carry out his dark side whilst
having the opportunity to suss out those in 'high places' of the same ilk
as himself

I think a lot more names will be coming out ..... Methinks a lot of sweating
is going on in 'high places'

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gaaak
Weren't the Red Rider movies based on these killings? Those films were frightening and a decent watch. One of them had Spiderman(Andrew Garfield) as a main character. When I watched them I wasn't too familiar with all these atrocities, anyone know how much truth is contained in them?

The Red Riding trilogy was good series.
Another excellent 2 parter was Appropriate Adult - which was about Fred & Rose West.
It was very well done and as someone already mentioned, The Wests are connected to all of this somehow.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
This is creepy stuff. The only thing I can add to this is that I used to work with a guy whose aunt lived in the same village as Sutcliffe. Apparently "he were nice bloke" and used to say good morning to her on his way to work! And I know a girl that used to work as a nanny for Fred West!

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone has already posted this but The Independent produced a copy of a 1990 interview in which many of the rumours about his character are discussed, and no other journalist had the balls to bring up. There are some pretty revealing parts of the interview which imply an individual that wasn't straight and narrow.

The only surprising thing about his knighthood is how long it has taken him to get it. He has been raising money for charity for at least 20 years – more than £30m at last count – and Stoke Mandeville’s National Spinal Injuries Centre is almost entirely a result of his efforts. The day after I met him, he was going to open yet another £2m donation to the hospital – a new magnetic resonance imager which for the first time will enable surgeons to see the spinal cord as well as the spinal column, with no side effects to the patient. He raised the money, negotiated with Hitachi and the Japanese government to deliver it at unprecedented speed, and meanwhile got the hospital to knock down walls and rebuild areas to make room for it. His official title at Stoke Mandeville (and at Broadmoor, and at Leeds Infirmary, where he performs similar benefactions) is “voluntary helper” – but his help is quite breathtaking in its scope. In 1988, the Department of Health suspended the whole management board of Broadmoor and put Savile in charge of running the place, which he is still doing with every apparent success.

So the first question is how did an individual without a specific title get to run a hospital? And the second question is despite all the donations and help to charities, what took so long in giving him the knighthood? One theory is that people at the top knew full well what he was up to and were therefore complicit in and enabling his abuse. The interview implicates the Royal Family and Prime Ministers:

Many businesses and organisations use him as a conduit to the Royal Family; he can pick up the telephone to most of them and has long worked with Prince Charles (“the most caring fellow I’ve ever met – oh, unbelievable”) on the problems of the disabled. He is an habitué of Highgrove and Buckingham Palace, of No 10 and Chequers, where he often spends Christmas or New Year – though he carefully points out that he has been friendly with all the past four Prime Ministers because Stoke Mandeville is Chequers’ local hospital. Anyway, he is very, very well connected; many multinationals use him as a consultant and not just for PR purposes but for marketing advice. To the public, he remains the silver-haired, track-suited jester, but those who have worked with him take him very seriously indeed. Still, his jester image may have made his knighthood slower than it would otherwise have been. “I would imagine that I unsettled the establishment,” he agrees, “because the establishment would say, ‘Yes, Jimmy’s a good chap but a bit strange... a bit strange.’ And I think maybe in the past I suffered from the vulgarity of success. Because if you’re successful in what you do, you can become a pain in the neck to a lot of people, especially if you’re doing it in a voluntary manner, right?”

So in hindsight, 'a bit strange' is a massive understatement, and it wasn't just Margaret Thatcher involved, God knows what him and Ted Heath must have got up to.
edit on 3-7-2014 by twfau because: grammar

Jimmy Saville Interview 1990
edit on 3-7-2014 by twfau because: added the link

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: twfau
I don't know if anyone has already posted this but The Independent produced a copy of a 1990 interview in which many of the rumours about his character are discussed, and no other journalist had the balls to bring up. There are some pretty revealing parts of the interview which imply an individual that wasn't straight and narrow.

So the first question is how did an individual without a specific title get to run a hospital? And the second question is despite all the donations and help to charities, what took so long in giving him the knighthood? One theory is that people at the top knew full well what he was up to and were therefore complicit in and enabling his abuse. The interview implicates the Royal Family and Prime Ministers:

To answer the first part of your question

The 'old boy' network? you know "I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine??"
OR Favours for favours and I've got something on you so.....

And to the second question

Over 20 years ago I was friendly with a couple of news reader/reporters for
our local TV station (Not famous but well known in the area) and they said
quite openly "When Jimmy Saville dies the s*** will hit the fan" Always
wondered what they meant ..... NOW I know!

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
After fully researching him post full diclosure I still cant work out a number of things-

Why he has a Papal Knighthood
Why he used to spend Christmas at "chequers" with Maggie Thatcher
Why he was Mentor to HRH Charles (and why there is a current UK media gagging order on allegations associated with HRH)
Why he was given private offices at public and crown institutions throughout the UK

Because people involved in all of these institutions and "families" are involved in this somehow.
He was probably a procurer of children for many of these "groups" as he had access to untold children both through charity, The BBC and his shows, his roadshows and "charity runs" where he had his infamous caravan... visits to children's homes across the UK and in hospitals etc.

I know the age of consent was recently raised in Vatican City... but it was very low for a long time, 12.

www.patheos.com...

edit on 3/7/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I hear you, the reason I included that link was for the videos linked in the last post.

Although I still there's there's a grain of truth in some of the allegations Shrimpton made.

To ignore them because the chap was selling a boot would be...well, ignorant.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheCounselor

It's probably for the best that you weren't familiar with Savile before this all came to light. Many of us who knew him before this came out strongly suspected he was into something fishy, he was always eccentric and quite odd.

There are people who genuinely believed Jimmy could do no wrong, and some still do. Their opinion of him set in stone as a result of his charity work, etc.

I can't really think of anyone from the states who has a similar status. For me, one of the truly odd things about Savile was that he was famous at all. Not a good looking guy, not especially talented...but well connected and very well known.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Yeah, I agree about the media being irresponsible int heir reporting. But having no evidence or concrete proof is exactly why people should look.

I'm not simply going to sit back and assume it's all supposition because I can't prove it. If I happened to find reliable information that proved without a doubt that Savile was innocent then I'd happily share it and lay it to rest.

But I don't think that will ever happen, because I don't believe it to be the case.

Just because there's no absolute proof doesn't mean people shouldn't look or try to make connections. It's more than worth discussing and researching.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The Sun, sea and Satan film is quite disturbing. The director, Bill Maloney comes across as a bit of a nut who might seem to be overacting. Look him up, he has a lot of videos online confronting various members of parliament, etc. He's very active and on the case. If you can get past the constant swearing and his aggresive behaviour you'll see a few things in that film that'll make your head spin.

The part where he finds the statue of Satan is really weird...why is that thing there?

What happened at Haute de la Garenne was beyond bizarre - that film tells it all. the bone fragments, childrens teeth etc were apparently not really found, no...it was all a mistake!

When this all came out and people started asking Jimmy Savile about his connections to the childrens' home in Jersey, Savile denied knowing the place existed.

When the Sun newspaper then said they'd print a picture of Jimmy at the home, he had his lawyers try to put a block on it...here is the picture of Jimmy at the home he'd never heard of, the one where kids were abused and killed...before it was all covered up in front of our eyes...and nobody cared! Presumably because it's supposition? I don't know...

Savile pictured at the Jersey House of Horrors: Paedophile DJ is surrounded by children at care home where 192 'suffered abuse' Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So, yeah...nobody can prove anything right now...but there's definitely something very un-nerving about it. We'd be utter fools to forget about this because we can't prove it. Nobody could prove Saddam had WMD's but none was needed, this, for me...is far more important than any petty war our leasders want to fight.

It amazes me howe disconnected people are to this whole situation.

Does anyone remember the scandal where the social services, on a number of occasions, accused parents of being involved in satanic ritual abuse, destroyed families and put kids...villages and islands full of kids in childrens homes? I wonder why they did that? What an odd thing to accuse people of, eh?

South Ronaldsay child abuse scandal
ROCHDALE CASE BLUNDERS EXPLODE SATANIC ABUSE MYTH

You know something...if ever there was a case presented where the denial of ignorance was paramount...THIS IS IT!

Why are people trying to ignore this obvious truth? Are people scared of the outcome? I'm scared of it being ignored and allowed to continue.
edit on 3-7-2014 by samerulesapply because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-7-2014 by samerulesapply because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-7-2014 by samerulesapply because: Repaired a broken link

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join