learn more

Yorkshire ripper, hindley and savile.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I know the Jimmy Savile stuff has been discussed a lot here, as have alleged connection to Peter Sutcliffe - it's a theory I'm being drawn towards more and more the more I look into it.

Interesting stuff, people are talking a lot about how the Savile thing goes all the way to the top - nobody seems to care that much and most seem happy to accept his victims were sexually abused, dead or alive.

I think some of Saviles victims died at his hands. He was into more than necrophilia and sexual abuse, even these not so outlandish possibilities seem to be eluding the masses, bad times. I've read so much about this over the last few moths, watched so many videos - I find the thought that Ted Heath and Savile were associates very un-nerving.

Ted Heath is the man who was warned about loitering about little boys public toilets. He allegedly visited Haute De La Garenne where he took kids out on his boat, the morning cloud...and if rumours are to be believed some of those kids didn't get off the boat when it returned. None of this can be proven but none of it would surprise me.

This whole case goes to much farther than mere child abuse - I say mere because the ultimate truth is so much worse if you can believe that. I'm not going to bombard this post with links to the various sites because Google is your friend, here are a few interesting articles and films I've watched.

Artic le about Savile being questioned in the Ripper case.

Here's a really interesting site about the Yorkshire ripper...this site is based on the idea that the ripper was never actually caught. I'm actually starting to entertain the notion that killers such as Sutcliffe and Hindley acted in cahoots with or on behalf of a common party:

The ripper - the cover up of the century.

When Ian Brady was asked in court why he made duplicates of the casette tapes of him and Hindley torturing and killing he said "because it was interesting". Apparently in those tapes you hear other voices in the background which neither Hindley nor Brady would acknowledge or identify. The tapes, as far as I know are not publicly available, which is probably a good thing...still, I'd like to hear those alleged voices...on the fence but interesting.

What's also interesting about the above site is that it documents killings that continues after Sutcliffe was arrested and jailed - these are chronicled up to the year 2011.

Make your own minds up, if nothing else the above site is quite interesting and has a lot of detail about Sutcliffe.

I'll recommend one single YouTube video, it's not about Savile, Sutcliffee, Hindley...it's called Sun, Sea and Satan. It's about child abuse in Jersey - this is quite disturbing but a bit of an eye opener, it's well worth a watch

The point of this thread isn't to make allegations, it's so that people dig. The media is deliberately playing a two handed game here. One the one hand they're appearing to be quite transparent, telling us things they never did before and it's a sham. They're trying to distract people with a little bit of the truth to stop them looking deeper to uncover the truly awful extent of the whole thing.

People shouldn't fall for it. People need to stop ignoring what's staring us in the face...even my best friend asked me...why do you care? I had to ask him why he doesn't, he's got kids I don't. What is wrong with people?

People need to dig and expose the connections because they are there.

So if anyone finds any good information, releaving articles they think are pertinent to this whole issue, post them, please.

Also, for those interested, lookup a chap called Thomas Sheridan on Youtube, I only discovered his videos a few weeks ago but he's said a lot of things that made me look at this from a different perspective. He, like me, believes Sutcliffe and Savile were in cahoots, he presents a lot of good arguments for the case and in some of his videos he draws connections to Hindley, specifically - not Brady as one might expect. Brady was a grade-A nut, Hindley is a different kettle of fish if you ask me.
edit on 2-7-2014 by samerulesapply because: Me stupid.
edit on 2-7-2014 by samerulesapply because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: samerulesapply
Thank you for the video, I watch all kinds of things while I'm working.
I have a problem with anything to do with Savile, he's really disgusting. In fact, I have a problem with anything to do with the topic at hand, but I'll watch the video.

My family always thought I was strange and morbid to watch WWII documentaries, but I did because I wanted to be sure to see it coming when it happened again.
I'll do the same with this information you offerred.

edit on 2-7-2014 by TheCounselor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I thought I'd include some links to give some decent research material. One of the first things I came across is this thread by Ginga which I think deserves more attention, interesting stuff indeed!

Barrister Michael Shrimpton: The truth about Ted Heath, Robin Cook, Madeleine McCann (+more)

Ted Heath was a sordid individual, have a Google and see what you find. People seem numb to this, as if it's unimportant that an ex-prime minister is implicated in this whole affair. Why is this? Apathy I expect from the majority nowadays, but this is utter ignorance.

It makes me think back to this:

A master spinster at work, yeah! What a clown, the worst thing is stuff like this actually works on the majority of people.Borderline stupidity.

Here's an interesting article regarding Hindley and Savile. I want to know more about her past before she met Brady.

JIMMY SAVILE, CHILD MURDERERS, TOP PEOPLE

Thomas Sheridan, who I mentioned in my opening post - has claimed that before Hindley was arrested Savile had black hair. After her arrest and beforeshe went on triel Savile was seen with one half of his hair dyed blonde, the other half still black. When she was sentenced to prison...Savile allegedly then dyed his hair full blonde and kept it like that ever since.

I can't prove this, I do remember seeing the odd snap or footage of Savile with black hair, but never half and half, mostly always blonde though. It'd be nice if this could be verified for sure.

One thing that's bugging me is I can't find the Louis Theroux episode When Louis met Jimmy on Youtube any more. I watched it on Youtube before, but it's gone now. I don't even find a dead link or thumbnail, no trace. Can anyone find it? There was a part towards the end, Louis spent the night with Savile and Savile sat up ranting about his past. It was really odd, the whole thing.

Can't find it, shame.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheCounselor

That video can be quite upsetting at some parts but it's important I think that people see it. Allegedly one of the producers or researchers or something was killed, I watched it a while ago, few months...it tells you at the end someone connected to the film was murdered after it was made.

Not sure if it's true but the man in the film, Bill Maloney, is very passionate about the issue as he suffered abuse as did his siblings. He's a very honest, open and likeable person. Worth a Google or search on Youtube as he's very active in the exposing of this filth and how deep it actually goes - he's a soldier and an absolute diamond geezer.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
thanks for the heads up- I'll be ready for it. Like anything to do with Jack the Ripper, I've learned to turn my head when they mention the women's names, because I know at that point, they show the grizzly photos.
Theroux might just be protecting his property by having it taken off of Youtube.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
When Louis met Jimmy , Full Doc:

vimeo.com...

Just Jimmy running things at Broadmoor

i.dailymail.co.uk...

I don't believe they had prior acquaintance but it's inevitable Saville gets mentioned when a few of the murders happened within sight of his flat.

edit on 2-7-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
There's another really good film on Youtube it's a bit out there at times but still worth watching and poses an interesting theory...lot of good pictures showing Savile with various high-profile individuals such as Tony Blair.

I thought it a bit far fetched but it's certainly not beyond the realm of possibility. The makers of the film claim that Savile was into the whole occultist magick-ry that so many are supposedly into nowadays. It shows you the various images of Jimmy allegedly throwing up various occult and masonic signs and wearing symbolic garb, his wand is the cigar, etc...fascinating stuff and lot's of useful information contained within but some of it is hard to swallow.

I also came across these, supposed transcripts from a police interview where Savile was questioned - I don't know what to make of these or why such transcripts would be released. A lot of stuff is blanked out but informative, nonetheless.

Jimmy Savile police interview - transcripts

Right now I'm looking specifically for any related incidents that were quietly reported around 20 October 2005 and I'll tell you why - this is the year the notorious "Wearside Jack" was finally caught and arrested. Why? Because I think the whole Wearside Jack tapes were a deliberate decoy so that Sutcliffe and his possible accomplice could continue. The cops really screwed the Sutcliffe thing up several times, they had him in for questioning numerous times.

*** ETA to elaborate on the above statement. If the Wearside Jack tapes were falsified to deliberately throw off the investigation, then the capture of the alleged maker of said tapes was probably some decoy used to distract from something else. They say they caught the chap using new, wonderful technology, maybe they did or maybe they didn't. The point is if conclusions can be drawn either way then fair enough.

If the Wearside Jack thing was a genuine tape made by a crazy lunatic who just wanted to throw off the investigation for fun then so be it, it eliminates some of Thomas Sheridans claims. If the tapes were an intentional decoy then Mr Sheridans claims are more substantial. Anyone know much about the guy who supposedly made the tapes and spent time in jail? I don't suppose anyone can verify he exists unless they track him down, it's an interesting little side-investigation.. The Wearside Jack tapes are interesting because they had such a dramatic impact on the direction the case took.

So if the arrest of Wearside Jack was an elaborate decoy for something current then it's quite an interesting and telling choice of story to go with, it made headlines and was all over the news for a while ***

The really odd thing about Sutcliffe is that his arrest was quite odd. He was found in a car with a prostitute with false number plates. The police arrested him but one clever cookie cop returned the following morning to the place where Sutcliffe was arrested where he found a knife, hammer and some rope.

Apparently the cops, having arrested this guy, then allowed him to nip off into the bushes for a pee before they hauled him into the station! While the notorious Yorkshire Ripper was still at large and the nation was terrified. Does that actually ring true with you? They let him go for a pee where he was able to discard a knife, hammer and length of rope?

Please.
edit on 2-7-2014 by samerulesapply because: Oops
edit on 2-7-2014 by samerulesapply because: Additional

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

You're a legend, my friend. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Absolutely, this theory was discussed a lot over at the DI forums and some excellent work was posted regarding this and Jimmy Savile was definitely involved somehow.

He even looks like the early efit.

It's more than just coincidence... he also did the whole Broadmoor thing, where him and Sutcliffe were reunited.
edit on 2/7/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Here you go

Savile in the early days - Right era for Ripper

Early E-fit of Bible John... another serial killer

Close: The BBC star's home is very near to where Sutcliffe dumped one of his victims - as the Ripper mentioned in a police interview

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

Awesome! I read into the Tobin/bible John stuff. Many think they're one and the same, I'm not so sure. But I never through of bible John/Savile. Worth looking into.

The Wests are also worth looking into. Another lie we get fed a lot is that there are psychopaths among us, crazies who want to rape, kidnap, kill...the people who propagate this stuff are the ones doing it.

I'm not saying it never happens, but I don't think all serial killers just began to feel this insatiable need to kill, without logic or reason or empathy. Some, perhaps, but not all.

Sutcliffes personal accounts of committing his crimes are quite bizarre at times. I think people like Sutcliffe are simply broken individuals who can be manipulated by the right individual. They're puppets, I'm not saying he wasn't a killer I'm questioning his motives for committing murder.

Ian Brady is another one who fits the profile...someone clever enough could identify and manipulate someone like Brady, they want to feel powerful over the individuals they torture and kill...that need for power is a weakness that can be exploited.

I'd love them to catch and identify bible John, but it's unlikely. Interesting though, thanks for that.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Here's a very interesting article:

reference to Savile offering his services as an intermediary for the police, should the ‘Ripper’ wish to make contact

I realise it's the daily star, so take with a pinch of salt. Savile was quoted as saying on a few occasions that if the cops want the ripper he could help. I think people thought he was joking...

The more you dig the more it seems that not only was Savile up to no good, he was being quite arrogant about it. It's like he was flaunting it for all to see but they were ignorant or oblivious to it. This is insane!

Here's a timeline of Yorkshire ripper/Savile events, whoever put this together done a remarkable job, this is quite detailed:

Jimmy Savile and the Entrance to the Rabbit Hole

I'm sure Savile was connected to another ripper murder, he had a mobile home close to some hospital or prison where a body was found and was said to be in that home on the night of the murder, can't remember the details but I'm digging - it may be referenced on the site I linked above which is a great source of information.

Gonna watch that Theroux film before bed, got work on the morrow.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Absolutely mate.... this stuff always gets swept under the carpet and no more is said about it.
There was a barn that Fred West spoke of, where unspeakable things happened... even too much for him, although there are conflicting reports on that.

But Savile had many friends in high places... royalty, police, politicians.. and many were in on it.
Many childrens homes visited etc.

Just insane to think about.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
i know ats is out there but saville being bible john is taking it a bit far,for one i,m sure people wouldn,t need to describe someone to police since everyone knew who he was,is there any evidence he was there when these people disappeared?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: sparky31

To be honest it's something I never considered much until now, I'd entertain the notion. Savile was more a local celebrite back then. He was said to be a bit of a hardman in his youth and spend a lot of time in and around clubs.

I'd certainly entertain the notion that there may be connections between Savile and any active serial killer in the UK at that time. If anything to rule it out. We just don't know enough about bible John to say with any degree of certainty.

The timeline I linked above might be exactly what's needed to eliminate possible connections between Jimmy and a lot of active killers who were around in those days. Jimmy Savile mentions the bible quite a lot in his interviews but I don't know exactly how well he knew the book.

I'm watching the Theroux video now, there's a lot in Jimmy's actions and behaviour in this film, it's quite revealing. I remember laughing when Louis openedJimmy's fridge and found a single chocolate biscuis. He asks Jimmy - "Why do you have a single chocolate biscuit in your fridge?" Jimmy replies - "I don't know, for a party!"

What the hell...he clearly set this stuff up for the camera...I thought it stupid and odd but I'm really scrutinising his every action this time 'round. His behaviour is bizarre...he calls his bed "the altar" and maintains his dead mothers wardrope of old clothes she left when she died...has them laundered every year and refers to her as "the dutchess".

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: sparky31

No I know... I'm not actually saying he was him....People are linking Savile to everything.
But if he was mixing with certain elements and had a thirst for blood, flesh and whatever else.... it's possible I suppose.
I'm just mostly posting things I remember from a couple of years back, when this all broke.

There was a huge thread on another forum with over 4000 pages and 14 million views.

There was some excellent work done on it... ATS has never really discussed this topic properly as it's mostly US members here.
Which is sad because this could be one of the biggest conspiracies ever.

This isn't just a UK issue, this has far reaching implications.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I watched that after this all broke and was quite disturbed by some of it.
The fact he had someone get all Louis' details and stuff... and that guy he travelled with on the boat, there were so many odd, odd things.
Things about caravans and girls.

But mostly just him, his actions... bizarre stuff - so evasive, defensive, sly, clever.

Disturbing stuff.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

Agreed, especially if strong ties can be made between Savile and Ted Heath. Heath took us into the EEC - I believe he can be linked to a number of the high-profile individuals implicated in the Dutroux affair, which would be absolutely earth shattering.

It's what people need to know if you ask me, this is the very thing that could break the establishment but people seem not to care very much. I find it frustrating and quite puzzling.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Definitely mate.
We tried to work out before why people were not interested or didn't want to dig.
There are a few politicians willing to, one or two serious articles but most focussed on a few old bygone celebs, sacrificial lambs... not the politicians and elite who are doing this.

It's either because it's so horrific that people don;t want to think, talk or hear about it.
Or people really are so apathetic that the nations most vulnerable kids can have all manner of things done to them and be killed, and most people aren't that bothered.

Yet a politician steals a bit for a house or can't eat a bacon sarnie properly... or some reality shi* that they watch gets cancelled and then there's all hell to pay, people go mental.

It's the most messed up thing I can think of - juts cannot wrap my head around it.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I also think Max Clifford and Rupert Murdoch between them know pretty much everything there is to know.

When he says he has all the evidence hidden....

I'm off to bed anyway.

Laters.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join