It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is going on? Why so much all at once?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: minusinfinity

With all this going on, do you expect a climax to happen or do you think it will fizzle out back to being closer to normal. I agree there does seem to be several things coming to head at the same time.

The question, is it coincidence or orchestrated? Regardless of whichever it is. You can bank on it that the politicians will exploit these events to further their own agenda's.

i honestly hope it is orchestrated. We need to get everything out in the open if we are going to figure out a way to survive and progress towards the future.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Join members Signalfire, Madmac5150, jacygirl, Comfortablynumb, and Druid42 this Monday @ 10pm EST as they discuss this topic.

Visit the ATS Live Forum for more information.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
You don't know a fraction of it and, I'm quite certain you wouldn't want to if you could.

My advice to you and anyone who may read this post is to back away from it all and enjoy life while you still can. I know it isn't good for business here, but spend less time on ATS, less time connected to the world, global events, news and domestic issues... Use your free time to explore life again, perhaps a long vacation from it all. If you can, leave cell phones and the internet behind, camping, hiking trails, swimming etc.... Tune out and tune into life for a while.

Also, if you are so inclined now would be a great time to strengthen your faith or spirituality, prepare your soul, and be ready for the times ahead whatever they may be.

Keep your sanity, lose the stress and worry... Live like you have only a few years remaining, and above all, find inner peace and exceptional happiness however, whenever and wherever you can...

<< 1  2   >>

join