It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lion King Terrorist Attack Premonition

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

Let me start by saying I am only writing this here to document it in case something does happen. As I have had premonition dreams before. Involving The HSBC Bombing, The Indian Landslide and The Boxing Day Tsunami. But only the very day before the event happened and I only told my Mother at the time. I have much more time with this one so I have decided to share.

I was having a bad nights sleep. Kept waking up every now and then for no reason. At around 3 in the morning I started to have a very vivid dream. It was unlike anything I've had before.

I was on a beach..your stereotypical paradise beach. Everything was so real! I could smell the sea air...feel the warm sand on my feet...the breeze on my face. So much so that I questioned "Am I dreaming?"

With this a man came towards me...good looking chap...dark complexion.

He said "yes you are dreaming...this is what you call a lucid dream. Go and have some fun you can do what ever you like..."

So I decided that I wanted to breathe underwater...so I lept into the sea and sure enough I could do just that...walking around on the ocean floor with vibrant fish swimming all around me.

Then after sometime as I got out of the water and back on the beach, the man returned.

He said "I hope you enjoyed that, but you have had your fun and there is now something very important I need you to see..."

With that everything went pitch black like someone turned the "lights" off.

Almost like a projector whirred into life and it was like it was projecting straight into my mind with no sound...if that makes any sense.

The first image was of a round cliché cartoon bomb. With the fuse burning. When it exploded there were cartoon exclamations like in a comic book.. "POW!" "BOOM!" etc.

Then another image flashed up...it was like a scene from THE LION KING. Simba and Mufasa walking through a jungle then suddenly Mufasa turned almost demonic...turned grey in colour and grew incredibly large and exploded.

(For those that haven't seen it Mufasa is The "good" Lion King before he is killed and Simba is his cub son.)

The next scene was that of a sweeping panoramic of The Sydney OPERA HOUSE...only for a few seconds.

Then the final scene was a sort of flip calendar saying 9/9....then a digital watch saying 11:11.

Then boom, it was about 8.30 in the morning and I was wide awake...I couldn't get back to sleep for thinking about this very vivid dream. So I went to my computer and googled LION KING, OPERA HOUSE, 9th SEPTEMBER, 11:11, BOMB.

I was so so shocked to find the first results were telling me that The 9th of September is the opening night of The Lion King the musical at The Boston Opera House!!

Note: Being shown the Sydney Opera House was very interesting to me. Being from the UK and never travelling to Boston I have never seen what the BOH looks like and it's certainly not something many people would recognise. Although as most people would agree The Sydney Opera house is instantly recognisable as a famous landmark building all over the world and exactly what you would show someone for them to 'get' "Opera House".

And although nothing came up for 11:11 I did go through a period of seeing 11:11 everywhere...although I guess it could also be the time an event could occur.

Also I just want to add that to my knowledge I had not seen anything remotely Lion King/bomb/opera house based in the lead up to the dream. In fact the last time I saw the lion king was probably when it came out as a film some 20 years ago. So it certainly wasn't at the forefront of my conscience. And I remember thinking whilst being 'shown' these things...how very random and almost funny because it was all quite hammy and cartoony bar the opera house.

I obviously hope to god that nobody is planning a terrorist attack on the Boston Opera House but maybe this could somehow help...maybe other people have had similar premonitions?

Also I don't really want to get into the whole conspiracy angle...as I said this is mainly for documentation...but further down the google search page there were links to conspiracy sites talking of Sacrificial acts for "The Lion King"....also the numbers 9 and 11 when related to this type of thing don't sit well with me.

Anyway I HAD to write this somewhere...I'm almost in two minds whether to do more with this like contact someone official...any advice on that would be helpful...

Thank you for reading

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: barefootsoldier

Thank you for reading

Thanks for sharing.

Lets hope your dream was only that.

I'm almost in two minds whether to do more with this like contact someone official...any advice on that would be helpful...

Not wise unless you have more than a dream that could be wrongly deciphered and what you saw could mean something completely different.

Official I assume you mean authorities like police or Scotland yard, would they listen to what you have in your opinion?

edit on 2-7-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
wow ... interesting dream. let's hope you were plugged into something other then what it looks like.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Absolutely I hope it is just a dream but the coincidence for me after Googling the elements together was incredibly startling as you can probably imagine...And if something where to happen I would kick myself thinking maybe should have done more with this....But you are right they probably wouldn't listen to me without previous 'hits' ...so I guess documenting one of these is a solid start.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The man on the beach didn't happen to look like this, did he?

michaelcassara.net...

Because that's who is playing Mufasa.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Junkheap

No he was more sort of Italian looking...wearing sunglasses...very dark sort hair..smart goatee beard with dark olive skinned but wouldn't say black...

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Kind of like Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark then?

Anyway, like other's have said, I hope this turns out to be nothing.
edit on 2-7-2014 by Junkheap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Junkheap
ha, yes very much so, thanks me too

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

MUST CLOSE 31 AUGUST NOW PLAYING AT CAPITOL THEATRE SYDNEY

Brilliantly re-imagined by acclaimed director Julie Taymor, Disney’s beloved film is transformed into a spectacular theatrical experience which has won over 70 major international theater awards. Set against the majesty of the Serengeti Plains, this breathtaking production explodes with glorious colors, stunning effects and unforgettable music including Elton John and Tim Rice’s Circle of Life, Hakuna Matata and the academy award winning Can You Feel the Love Tonight? At its heart is the powerful and moving story of SIMBA, the wide-eyed cub who undertakes an epic journey to fulfill his destiny as King of the Pridelands. Discover the thrill of THE LION KING!Text

whatson.cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au...

Unless I am reading it wrong, the musical ends on August 31st, so it will not be playing there on the 9th of Sept.
No matter what though, I hope you are wrong and nothing happens.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71
Ah yes the one you linked is for the SYDNEY Opera House...The Boston Opera House Premiere is on the 9th of September...The first result when you type in Lion King, Opera house, September 9th etc

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: barefootsoldier
No he was more sort of Italian looking...wearing sunglasses...very dark sort hair..smart goatee beard with dark olive skinned but wouldn't say black...

If he had on a black pinstripe Dolce & Gabbana ... color me sold.
Sounds like a hunky devil type.
(or maybe that's just where my mind natural goes to

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Ah, ok, I did misread.

Here then lol

Additonal Information Dates Opening night: 9 September 2014 Booking through until: 12 October 2014

www.boston-theater.com...

Man, I hope you are wrong. That seems like a highly unlikely dream to have if you didn't somehow read somewhere about it playing before hand.

That would make me paranoid.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Yes that's exactly what I'm thinking...I have been racking my brain to think if there is any possibility I would have seen an advert for it at all but I can honestly say I genuinely don't think I have seen anything of the slightest. Also Living in the Uk any advertising would be for shows based here...and yes It is really playing on my mind...hence sharing with you guys

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Yeah well, you did your part, if anything happens.

Only thing people can do is wait and see. I know from having my own premonitional dreams that often they are less severe than what I dream about, so perhaps there will be a small fire...

*crosses fingers*

I wouldn't stress over it though. If something like that does happen, it is not something you can do anything about.
I suppose you could report your dream to the NSA or something, but really, that wouldn't do much I don't think.

I don't think they pay attention to dreams that could be or could not be premonitions.

The problem with having premonitional dreams is once you have them, and then you have a dream like this, it gets you worried, often times for nothing. I know that one myself.

Chalk it up as a dream, until/unless something happens.
If something does happen, then you can ponder why you had the dream in the first place, until the dates come and go though, I would just let it go, and not stress over it.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

but the coincidence for me after Googling the elements together was incredibly startling as you can probably imagine...

Yes I can, add to that what you say about the other events I can see why you might be startled.

But you are right they probably wouldn't listen to me without previous 'hits' ...so I guess documenting one of these is a solid start.

Even with previous hits I don't think there is much chance, It has happened in the past when authorities are left with no avenues to explore so a psychic is asked to try helping out or a person claiming psychic ability has information about a case that they couldn't have so the authorities follow the lead.

Its happened in the past or at least I have come across stories of events where a psychic has given info on a missing person or something similar.

So what you are doing is a good first step I guess, get your dream on the net and hope that the right person comes across it and can maybe help stop or start a series of events that could prevent what you saw or what you interpreted you saw in your dream.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Wow! That sounds like an awesome dream. Scary, but awesome. Walking around on the ocean floor sounds so fun.

The implications of what it may mean are horrifying of course.

I just wanted to say that I recently read this here,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

that 11:11 can represent some spooky stuff.

This is what I thought of while reading the OP. A post by ATS member caskatoon,

The eleventh hour is the last possible moment at which something can be done before problems or solutions might arise. The phrase, “at the eleventh” hour became popular in the 19th century, but was in use much earlier. It alludes specifically to the book of Matthew in the New Testament (20:2-16).

edit on 2-7-2014 by GoShredAK because: Link

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I have been racking my brain to think if there is any possibility I would have seen an advert for it at all but I can honestly say I genuinely don't think I have seen anything of the slightest.

I believe many studies suggest that its the unconscious things we process when awake that affect our dreams just as the conscious things we process play a part in our dreams.

Also Living in the Uk any advertising would be for shows based here...and yes It is really playing on my mind...hence sharing with you guys

It could have been a combinations of things were imprinted into your unconscious mind, advertising is everywhere especially the net.

I know I am trying to give reasons to possibly explains it was only a dream, I just don't want you to worry too much or focus to much on this with negative feelings.

Our thoughts might have a profound effect on the future and if we invest in worrying about things we cannot change we are just wasting our lives waiting for death instead of filling our lives looking for love.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

11:11 was one of those numbers I just kind of accepted to be a guide message.
When it pops up, I tend to listen a bit more carefully to my intuition.

That is just how I deal with 11:11 though.

Lots of theories on it.

I found this site to be fairly accurate with most numbers, I am linking to 11:11

At times, when you are about to go through a major spiritual awakening or an epiphany of some kind, the number 1111 may appear in your physical reality and experience to signal the upcoming change or shift.

Angel Numbers 1111

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Yes absolutely, I actually had one about Canary Wharf in London being Bombed and I read in the news that a suspicious package was found..people evacuated and a controlled explosion carried out....but it was only a false alarm...So yes I'm hoping it is something like that obviously. That is good advice though thank you.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK
Wow..thanks...I didn't think of the eleventh hour thing... last possible moment at which something can be done before problems or solutions might arise...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join