It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New to twitter!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Hi guys and girls of the above network. So I recently signed up to twitter slowly gettin use to it. What I want to ask from everyone is does anyone follow anything along the lines of
Aviation
UFOs
Ancient civilisations
Anti government
Photography
Or anything that people find interesting on twitter that crops on ats.
Cheers people !

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Twitter is so 2010.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Ha, Funny you should post this, I've just spent the best part of an hour trying to get to grips with twitter. I'm no better off than when I started. #this @that. Still got no idea. I think i'm just too old. :-(

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Have you tried typing those terms into the Twitter search engine? It might help.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ashishin_no1
Ha, Funny you should post this, I've just spent the best part of an hour trying to get to grips with twitter. I'm no better off than when I started. #this @that. Still got no idea. I think i'm just too old. :-(

And yet you learned to drive a car, speak a language, and navigate crowded rooms using over 2,000 muscles all working in tandem. I assure you, Twitter is the least difficult thing you'll learn in your life. I imagine your reservation and difficulty stems from lack of reward. Twitter tends to do that.

edit on 2-7-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Twitter is so 2010.

Leave me alone in only 28 and getting to grips with all the 21st century mumbo jumbo lol I should of asked my newphew lol

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AfterInfinity
Have you tried typing those terms into the Twitter search engine? It might help.

I haven't yet but I will I just wanted to see if anyone had some good accounts to follow saves me from filtering through the BS accounts if to get me. Worth a go just thought I'd ask ats

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Twitter....unlimited banality in 140 characters or less.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan
I'd call that SUPER-efficient banality.
Well, at least compared to other sources. Online and Broadcast to name a couple.

top topics

join