It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Hoagland - Hartley 2 comet is a Space Ship? Update on Hoaglands Mars Warrior Skulls

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

originally posted by: jamie6737
a reply to: Stari

The only reason i know about moon/mars structures is because of one of Hoaglands videos i seen back in 2007 so i would like to thank him for that.

You'd like to thank him for alerting you to nonexistent structures? Hell, I can do that. There are giant mosques on Venus. Thank me later.

And the Venusians have a toss of a time figuring out where Mecca floats at any particular moment.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

Just wanna say - bravo to your posts. Such conscise and intelligent posts are a rarity on ATS.

~~~

In reply to the Hoagland supporters here: structures on Mars? Well, let's see them. Give me the coordinates, and I'll give you high-resolution Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter images of those areas.

Hoagland has a theory well worth looking into? State it here, link to the sources, etc. Let's have a look at it.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: wildespace

Just wanna say - bravo to your posts. Such conscise and intelligent posts are a rarity on ATS.

Thank you.

And for those of you who think I have a problem with the idea of extraterrestrial artifacts in our Solar System, I don't. I fully support this idea:

Arizona State University Researchers Propose Looking for Ancient Alien Artifacts on the Moon - Universe Today

Two researchers at Arizona State University (ASU) have made a rather controversial proposal: have the public and other researchers study the high-resolution photographs of the Moon already being taken by the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO), to look for anomalies that may possibly be evidence of artifacts leftover from previous alien visitation. The theory is that if our solar system had been visited in the past, the Moon would have made an ideal base from which to study the Earth. The paper has just been recently published in the journal Acta Astronautica.

Professor Paul Davies and research technician Robert Wagner admit that the chances of success are very small, but argue that the endeavour would be worth the minimal investment required. The photographs are already being taken on a regular basis by LRO. Any interesting finds could be examined by others including imaging professionals. Shape-recognizing software could also be used to help discern any possible artificial artifacts from natural ones.

From the abstract:
The Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI) has a low probability of success, but it would have a high impact if successful. Therefore it makes sense to widen the search as much as possible within the confines of the modest budget and limited resources currently available. To date, SETI has been dominated by the paradigm of seeking deliberately beamed radio messages.

However, indirect evidence for extraterrestrial intelligence could come from any incontrovertible signatures of non-human technology. Existing searchable databases from astronomy, biology, earth and planetary sciences all offer low-cost opportunities to seek a footprint of extraterrestrial technology. In this paper we take as a case study one particular new and rapidly-expanding database: the photographic mapping of the Moon’s surface by the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO) to 0.5 m resolution. Although there is only a tiny probability that alien technology would have left traces on the moon in the form of an artifact or surface modification of lunar features, this location has the virtue of being close, and of preserving traces for an immense duration.

Systematic scrutiny of the LRO photographic images is being routinely conducted anyway for planetary science purposes, and this program could readily be expanded and outsourced at little extra cost to accommodate SETI goals, after the fashion of the SETI@home and Galaxy Zoo projects.

As noted the chances of finding anything would be very small, BUT if we did find something on the moon like a monolith hidden in the shadow of a crater or a derelict partially buried alien probe you can bet the world's space programs would kick into high gear to go back to the Moon since it is not that far away.

BTW: Dr. Paul Davies is part of the SETI institute and his book "Are We Alone" was read by Hillary Clinton back in the 1990s, the back of which is shown here:

The difference between the work of Dr. Paul Davies and the stuff Richard Hoagland does is that Richard Hoagland has all the answers and amazing stories but little in the way of hard evidence to support any of it other than pareidolia.

Paul Davies on the other hand asks questions, publishes peer reviewed papers and though he feels the worlds of our solar system should be examined for artifacts, none have been found yet.
edit on 4-7-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Set this as your screensaver
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...
edit on 4-7-2014 by symptomoftheuniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
New Hoagland thread made.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: symptomoftheuniverse

Set this as your screensaver
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

Composition-wise, how is this formation different from rocks around it?

There are many eroded veins and concretions on Mars with straight(ish) lines and right(ish) angles.

P.S. posting the same image again and again doesn't help your case. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-7-2014 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hoagland is a brilliant orator and very intelligent. And the truth is always trickled out and put out behind their fringe doors, so those who spend their time discrediting people, must love their well padded boxes, they must be living in the lap of luxury and trying to make sure everyone else stays in the trenches. Period.

By the way, though I really appreciate being able to enjoy the work of these "fringe" brilliant men and women, I'm very aware that everything needs a certain slant, so can listen to and really appreciate Greer, Hoagland, Deacon, Wilcock, Icke, Jones, etc etc, and yet filter info and separate them into piles, those that lead to freeing and those that are part of control, all the while knowing that they must be compromised to even be in the public's eye.

I get that, others play this game. If you want a world where truth is transparent and everyone is straight, work for it and stop voting in and supporting tyrants. Your grandmother and half the mentally disabled homeless people would make better leaders, but only if they hand the power over to councils of citizens to go through the books and disclose everything and overturn the laws and create a good system with the ability to fire outright all mistakes easily by the citizens including of judges. We have to work for it and demand it. But we have ZERO rights to expect martyrs!

Now his mars info is really good.

One of the books I just ordered is "the Hidden Records: The Star of the God" by Wanye Herschel. And it shows the layout of mars, with the key features on a map, that match not only Washington but Pleadies.

Now you can voice opinions all you want, but geometry, and actual visual evidence, speaks volumes and cuts through the BS of opinions.

ANCIENT STAR MAP - Pt 1 - Solomon key Masonicl secret - human origins ref prometheus

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Fossilized Spines and Vertebrae?
It's my discovery....

Where is my Fee, Mr. Hoagland?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

One of the books I just ordered is "

I think that, right there, is the crux of it. The hard cash you handed over to people who are pretty much just making stuff up so that you will do exactly that.

Your choice and I hope you enjoy the book, but just bear that in mind.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   
wow carbon dating by looking at things. For one you cant carbon date rocks because they are made up of silicate not carbon you can only carbon date the carbon based life that have become encased IN the rock not the rock itself.

lol

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: wildespace

~~~

In reply to the Hoagland supporters here: structures on Mars? Well, let's see them. Give me the coordinates, and I'll give you high-resolution Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter images of those areas.

Hoagland has a theory well worth looking into? State it here, link to the sources, etc. Let's have a look at it.

You act like you're going to download them directly yourself without any secondhand altering or filtering. GENIUS!

gl bro

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
New mars skull image

Hoagland
edit on 5-7-2014 by jamie6737 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: smarterthanyou
You act like you're going to download them directly yourself without any secondhand altering or filtering. GENIUS!

gl bro

What altering or filtering?

Hoagland and others of his ilk have been using NASA images all along.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arken
Fossilized Spines and Vertebrae?
It's my discovery....

Where is my Fee, Mr. Hoagland?

Exactly what I thought when I saw the pic !!!!

If this isn't evidence that Hoagland is taking his stuff off everybody's work to make an easy buck, I don't know what is...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Wayne hershell is a hoaxer like toadland, he deleted me from face book a few years back for questioning him.

Bit of a weirdo too actually.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The search for life on mars and otherwise is exciting and so likely to bear results [although the results would be "classified" and never reported to the populace], that its kind of annoying this dude keeps zooming in on pictures of rocks and distracting from the truth of multidimensional and non-human life..

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
hoagland is one of those crack pots that say that the crystal skulls, tie the moon, mars, lay lines on earth and the maya together.
ircc he was in two shows that were on scifi, and one of them he was walking around with what looked like a multi meter and divining rods trying to pick up a reading with them at some mayan ruins.

he also suggested that the robot head on the moon and the skulls, are artificial lifeforms, that hold info on the destruction of mars and earth.

here is one of the two, hoageland starts at the 34:55 mark.

i can't find the other one. i clearly remember hologand sitting on a mayam temple with his little meter in his hand and walking around the ground there with the rods in that one.

i say just another flim flam man like greer,

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Thanks for this post.

And people say we should pay attention to him because "he has some valid theories"???

The last I heard of him on his Facebook page, he teamed up with Nassim Haramein (another charlatan) to measure some mysterious torsion field data in Egypt during the solar eclipse.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: urmenimu
The search for life on mars and otherwise is exciting and so likely to bear results [although the results would be "classified" and never reported to the populace],

This myth again. Rubbish. Discovery of life on Mars — or anywhere else — would be THE biggest scientific announcement of the century. Nobody would, or could, hush it up. Why would they want to?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Catacomb
A very long time ago, I thought he was on to something. Then I realized he was just making stuff up, and the things that he posted were just his imagination. I believe there was life on Mars, or I believe in the possibility, but he has gone off the deep end, I think.

I too used to read all his stuff and thought maybe he was on to something as well, lately I think it can be summed up in 3 words: Bat-Poop-Crazy!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join