It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Hoagland - Hartley 2 comet is a Space Ship? Update on Hoaglands Mars Warrior Skulls

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Yes i know, the skulls on the videos are what he thinks are warrior knights

Hoaglands Mars Warrior Skull without the Helmet.

Hoagland
edit on 2-7-2014 by jamie6737 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: maryhinge
thats what i thought too lol

He can carbon date rocks by looking at them? Once he says that how can anyone take anything else he has to say seriously.

a reply to: alienjuggalo

Lol yeah how does he even call it "carbon dating"? Shouldn't it just be called "looking at them dating"?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jamie6737

Right at 1:17 mark on your second video it flashes this real quick as it zooms in on the skull.

Lol that guy is such a douchebag.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Old Hogwash has had the same haircut for nearly half a century now the inhabitants of mars have been studying it for decades and have classed it as an ancient alien monument.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: brianporter

lol

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Foolish ignorant people

Is this what you do? Deny
Is this your motto? Ignorance

Oh deary me

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: symptomoftheuniverse
Foolish ignorant people

Is this what you do? Deny
Is this your motto? Ignorance

Oh deary me

Ummmmm what? Some context would be nice

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Richard Hoagland - King of Pareidolia

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: symptomoftheuniverse

Hoagland might use that image saying its a cross

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: jamie6737
Please give me your take on Hoagland.

hoaxland is a deluded faker and hoaxer.

Remember, he also claimed the comets:

Tempel1 is an Alien Space Ship full of Water
Elenin as a spaceship,
Ison was a spaceship..etc etc.

G,day mate
totally agree.
never did think the bloke was sane.
he's the sort of dropkick that would strangle a chook then throw the entrails over your computer and tell you it was healed.
bloody wanker

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I cannot take Hoagland seriously.. Invisible Pyramids on the Moon, Ison with a Spaceship, Ison as a Spaceship and Nibiru, now this? I'm sure there are more ridiculous theories from this man but I can't be bothered wasting my time looking for them.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Richard strikes me as more of a showman than an investigator.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
What the heck? Carbon dating by site? He must be able to use nearly 100% of his brain like that girl in that new movie.

No but seriously it seems like he's trying to turn Mars into his own personal "Hoaxland"...

Maybe this is an effort to associate ridicule with any notion of Mars anomalies, trying to make people like Arken, who has actually found many interesting things, look crazy...or something.

Of course there will be a small percentage who actually believe him (Hoagland), but I think maybe this message is directed more toward people who are on the fence, or haven't heard of Mars anomalies yet, or to reinforce skepticism of already decided non believers...

Is that robot skull the one on the moon? I didn't know he was the one who found that, or is this a different one, on Mars? The skull(s) (the robot/android one/ones not the "warrior" skull) actually seem(s) interesting.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
No matter what the naesayers go on about, starred and flagged. Find what he has to say very interesting.

Also comets as spacecraft, who would have thought it was possible? Its more than likely in some instances, along with many other objects.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Mirror, mirror on the wall who's the nuttiest of them all? Hoagland, Icke or Greer? The fact that people will actually buy books, tickets to conferences or retreats is just crazy. So all these comets are "spaceships"?! So then Haley's comet is a cruise ship from Nibiru?
Hoaxland needs to be institutionalized.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: eManym

As for the Mona Lisa spacecraft, it is nothing more than a ridge as shown in the following short video.

If the Mona Lisa spacecraft is just an ridge then everything what NASA is true to there own words right? the same NASA that has being using low res images to prove that they actually landed on the moon.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

You might want to check who runs the JAXA/Selene probe.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
That was cool! It's like I am watching the movie.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Is that robot skull the one on the moon? I didn't know he was the one who found that, or is this a different one, on Mars? The skull(s) (the robot/android one/ones not the "warrior" skull) actually seem(s) interesting.

I think that's a different one, but the robot head on the moon was another Hoagland/Mike Bara production.

It's a small rock.

Here it is, among many other small rocks, in the original file with no Hoagland-esque "enhancements":

Click for full-size view of lots of rocks.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

Well though I obviously do not take kindly to him pulling the subject down with his insane claims there are anomoly's though like beauty they are often in the eye of the beholder.

Now this I hilighted what I see,

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join