It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Hoagland - Hartley 2 comet is a Space Ship? Update on Hoaglands Mars Warrior Skulls

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
After watching Hoaglands, 'Hidden NASA, Earth-Keeper' Hoaglands goes on to claim that the Comet Hartley 2 is a spaceship. Hoagland says the hull has been exposed with ruins on it.

Hoagland also says he has found the base of a tower on mars that was 60 miles high.

How it looks now

How it looked 60 million years ago.

Hoagland also says he has found a fossilised car that is 65 million years old on mars, Hoagland said he has the ability to carbon date rocks, by looking at them.

Car on mars?

Richard Hoaglands Warrior Skull, Hoagland claims to have found a skull of a warrior on mars that is 65 million years old, Hoaglands theory is that a type 2 civilization was on mars. Hoaglands says there is two type of skulls on mars, Mars Warrior Skulls and humanoid skulls.

Hoaglands Warrior Skull

Heads

Hoagland used this image from lord of the rings to give an insight into how it might have looked 65 million years ago.

A shoe on mars? Hoagland thinks this is a shoe of a child on mars.

The Hoagland robot head seen above.

Please give me your take on Hoagland.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: jamie6737

The poor boy seems to be stretching the limits of his imagination. He should just humble himself and come join us in the Mars anomaly thread, where he'd find plenty of things to carbon date by sight.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
A very long time ago, I thought he was on to something. Then I realized he was just making stuff up, and the things that he posted were just his imagination. I believe there was life on Mars, or I believe in the possibility, but he has gone off the deep end, I think.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
My guess is "Hoaglamd" is a very lonely place.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
theres' this guy:

John Hogue Prophecy - HogueProphecy.com | Blog, books …
www.hogueprophecy.com
John Hogue, author and mystic details his predictions. Books and CDs available include BARDO meditation and prophecy and religion.

then there is HoagLand...
I admit that years ago I bought the 'Monuments On Mars' book...but that was the last time I was gonna be suckered

One too many Hoag / Hogue in the esoteric community ?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Crazy attention seeker spoon-feeding delusion to those who are also lost in fantasy.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

It is sad as I believe there is some voractity to some of his early claims but this is like someone whom has lost the plot or is now only trying to produce material for a cult following much like EVD did and is now producing the kind of crap that could only serve to discredit the entire subject and pose a problem for any serious researchers whom will now automatically be associated with this crap.

Here is some stuff worth looking at to show there is a subject still worth researching on the possibility of a lost ancient civilization that may have touched the moon and mars.

Although I have sourced New Andromed's You Tube channel for this I do not agree with all of his observation but happen to have seen another road video of higher resolution that is now gone from the net, it seemed to be up for about a day and I was lucky enough to have seen it, the same road as in this video I believe but much higher resolution and upon magnification there seemed to be a central line running along the road broken in places but giving the appearance of two lanes though it itself may have been a monorail or similar,
www.youtube.com...

You all know of the scam with the fake apollo 20 mission and the monal lisa alien which was obviously fake but look at this.
This is the real structure, I think possible space craft or also possible collapses tower, the way it sit's makes it possible to also explain it away as light and shadow.
www.youtube.com...

Of course Hoaglance himself may very well be merely a disinformation plant to sway people and to gain a crazy following of the less educated but he was far from the first on the scene and others of lower profile have made there points on this subject, I have no doubt not everything is revealed to the public and my only real concern is if tech or knowledge was to be retrieved if it was then used for the benefit of humanity or to control humanity as the power game seem's to make the latter more likely.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
He can carbon date rocks by looking at them? Once he says that how can anyone take anything else he has to say seriously.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

To carbon date requires the presence of Oganic carbon and residue of organic material in the rock, on earth the only semi reliable way to dating rocks is through Argon crypton dating with dates Isotopic ratio's in the exposed surface and so is not much good though ratio dation of other isotopic material within the rock matrix may also provide possible methods of arriving at a viable date if the relative decay curve is known for them, the usual dating however on EARTH relies on working out how long it takes for layers in the stratification to form then applying an estimated date and factoring that in for similar layers on the approximate same strata to arise at possible dates, chemical composition analysis other than radio isotope analysis also provide means to compare for similar chemical makup and arive at placing samples into the most closely fitting level on there dating methodology, but it is far from as accurate as you might think.
Of course there is no way of working out carbon 13 by visual inspection and it's very presence if it could be shown would provide evidence to suggest life, inorganic carbon 13 does exist but at lower saturation and it only allows dating back a few thousand years at most as it has a short half life.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 2-7-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: jamie6737

hoaxland is a deluded faker and hoaxer.

Remember, he also claimed the comets:

Tempel1 is an Alien Space Ship full of Water
Elenin as a spaceship,
Ison was a spaceship..etc etc.
edit on 2-7-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Richard Hoagland is an author. He makes his living by writing, and he has found something in his imagination to write about that people will pay to read.

People in the UFO/Paranormal community can make a lot of money if they have a new or unusual theory to sell. All they have to do is present it as factual and a lot of gullible/trusting people will take them at their word.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Oh god not again, remember heaven gate!

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Without a doubt one of the biggest bull**** artists out there..the struck pay dirt with the face on Mars but the bulk of his stories are crap...It drives me crazy how he throws around. Love how he always talks about amazing images that are in his possession but cares to only release them at his conferences or cruises where obviously he's going to make a buck...his website looks like something my 8 year old created...not a fan

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Hoags for president.

What about yours OP?

The guy is a legend.

If he can carbon date rocks by looking at them maybe he break open the chemtrail conspiracy by looking at a few trails and giving a chemical analysis.
edit on 2-7-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Hoagland wants your money.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Richard Hoagland is an author. He makes his living by writing, and he has found something in his imagination to write about that people will pay to read.

People in the UFO/Paranormal community can make a lot of money if they have a new or unusual theory to sell. All they have to do is present it as factual and a lot of gullible/trusting people will take them at their word.

I'm looking for a new career. I'm a writer, maybe I should cook up a pseudonym and set to it.

Shame nobody really buys books any more. Maybe I'll just have to create a website with lots of multicoloured text and fill it up with adverts for snake oil instead.

As for Hoagland, does this stuff even warrant any discussion at all?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Hoagland has a big following because he tries to use mathematics into enhance his crazy assumptions. As you said he does it to sell books. I don't consider Hoagland as a disinformation plant, its my opinion he is a nutter that is so far out there with his ideas, people believe him.

As for the images proclaimed to be roads really could be anything and if closer examinations become possible, it will be shown that these geological features are not roads.

As for the Mona Lisa spacecraft, it is nothing more than a ridge as shown in the following short video.

Also, there was no Apollo 20 and this has also been thoroughly debunked because of the crappy video editing.

edit on 2-7-2014 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
You all know of the scam with the fake apollo 20 mission and the monal lisa alien which was obviously fake but look at this.
This is the real structure, I think possible space craft or also possible collapses tower, the way it sit's makes it possible to also explain it away as light and shadow.
www.youtube.com...

Been debunked many times:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
You can see the high-rez version of the Apollo image here: wms.lroc.asu.edu...

It's just a funky fold in the terrain.

~~~

As for Hoagland, only the most gullible and ignorant will believe him. Those "base of a tower on mars" images look like bad CGI. Give me its coordinates on Mars, and I will give you high-resolution images of that location from the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter.

Yep, he belongs right in the "Mars Anomalies" thread on here, were he would make a good company for finding bones, cars, and sea shells.

The best guffau from Hoagland, for me, is the infamous "Apartments on Mars", which were actually thin layers of a shallow rocky outcrop "Shaler": www.enterprisemission.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

Give him money

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Great thread exposing the idiocy of this man.
He's a notorious hoaxer, and serves only to discredit the phenomena of UFOs and other strange oddities.

I think some members might be confused by your satire though. It tends to not translate well on ATS

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join