It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best UFO Sightings of June 2014

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Decided to remove. Poor film!!!

Mods, please trash this thread.

edit on 7/2/2014 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735
Hey,I'm certainly no expert but none of them looked real to me!
Thanks anyway.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   

The first one looks like Thunderbird 1 of on a mission the rest are just poor CGI , if this is the best sightings of June then it was obviously a slow month in what is a static year so far for UFOs.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

… the rest are just poor CGI…

Agreed. Looks like most of them were made by the same "witness" as well.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Why do you think people put such poor quality videos out there?

Could it be to give less credibility to the real ones?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Very poor CGI, so sad and disappointed... a reply to: sled735

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Pffft! I thought I was going to see something good, being it was a thread you authored, but you took it down before I had a chance to see it.
Okay. Thanks for not wasting our time.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

lol what real ones?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD

lol what real ones?

And what if real ones look nothing like the birds or blurds and bees we see all so often or the spec of light here or there?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Shucks! I wanted to see what the 'experts' thought were the best, but you took the video down!
It's important for me to familiarize myself with all the fake videos out there so I can learn how to spot them!
Some are really good, and it's hard to tell that they're fake- others are great to watch for the laugh factor!

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Hi sled735 i'm sorry if as the first poster i put a negative slant on your vid,It was pretty poor though as ufo vids go as I'm pretty sure you knew!
As to your second point as to why they do it,is a great question,nowadays, the most likely answer is it gets traffic to
to the website so more advertising etc,they could be trying to showcase their mighty CGI skills,it could just be pure vanity and messing about with their friends in a childish way,i can imagine one or two more reasons but i doubt the powers that be would stoop sooo low for the sake of inputting disinformation as us(i mean the ufo convinced!)a bad vid cannot and will not unconvince us ha!
please keep putting up the vids as i even like the bad ones,
Thanks again

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The way they act with the ufology department and videos I think they should just close it down, and wear a giant zero and deficit of good threads. And don't ever stop looking for video's for not all are faked, most of the crappy ones are not faked. Some captures may be drones now but you have to view yourself. I like some of the infared videos too.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
Decided to remove. Poor film!!!

Mods, please trash this thread.

The mods do not normally "trash" or delete threads unless they are a extreme TC violation. They can close it for you how ever if you request it, or they can move it to other forums if they decide it's needed.

In any case: how about leaving the video up next time? Even if you change your mind about the video's contents, there will be people on here that would like to see it and form their own opinions about it.

Or, if you decided that none of the video's content was real, you could have edited your OP (in the time given), and explained why you changed your mind about it.

ATS relies on members for content. Even if other members may disagree on that content, we still like to discuss it.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Well, if you all really want to see/judge it, here it is:

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   

You were so right to take the video down

new topics

top topics

join