It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea have test-fired missiles into the sea, three times in a week.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
www.japantimes.co.jp... #.U7OrIbGGect

english.yonhapnews.co.kr...

The projectiles, with a range of 180 km (110 miles), were fired from the eastern coastal city of Wonsan and harmlessly landed in the sea Wednesday morning, South Korean defense officials said, speaking on condition of anonymity because of department rules.

The North also fired three short-range projectiles last Thursday and two short-range missiles again Sunday, both into waters off the east coast, according to Seoul’s Defense Ministry. The North’s state media later said that leader Kim Jong Un had guided firing of missiles in a likely reference to those specific launches.

More sabre rattling? It seems like the world is getting very close to something very worrying.

edit on 2-7-2014 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
one day, one of these old, cheap and tacky missiles is going to go haywire and smash straight into a south Korean town.

Ever since the navy boat was hit and the island was hit i think North are 1 wrong move away from retaliation.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I think they are at war with us but they just cant hit anything with those missiles...

They shoot them in the air then turn on fox and cnn to see where they landed.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Nothing new to see here. North Korea has been doing this same kind of tired old crap for years and years. They are in no position to do anything but be the same routine over and over. Drought, no food, no power and 1 diesel submarine from 1962 is what they have going right now. The leadership is not willing to give up the absolute power they have over the people by getting into a real conflict which they would lose of course.

North Korea reminds me of the drunk uncle that comes around every few months and the rest of the family just waits for him to say something stupid and make an ass of himself. North Korea needs to go to rehab! The first step is admitting you have a problem.......

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Yes its a good thing lil kim was their to"guide"the test with his ballistic missile expertise and all...

Still pissed about the Seth Rogen movie and venting?

edit on CDTWedam3961 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: mr-lizard

I thought North Korea was prepping for another nuke test / possible missile test. Secondly Japan has stated if any North Korea missiles go over Japan, Japan would shoot them down.

Putin also visited North Korea a couple months ago.
With China being somewhat aggressive in the region its possible NK is taking precautions.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
So what? They know full well that if they did more than they they would be wiped off the map.

Who cares if they test fire their pissy rockets? I can't believe anyone, anywhere actually thinks these backwards idiots are a threat.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock
I think they are at war with us but they just cant hit anything with those missiles...

They shoot them in the air then turn on fox and cnn to see where they landed.

Technically NK is at war with the US / SK / UN.

At the end of the Korean war no peace treaty was established. Essentially a cease fire is in effect.

top topics

join