It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Messiah Complex? Valerie Jarrett Has Figurines To Worship Her

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
HA! This is a hoot! (or is it sad?) It's probably a gag gift or something like that, but the fact that she put her own picture in it and put it out for the world to see .... that's wild. I can see putting your favorite sports hero in it or something like that to be funny.. but a picture of yourself? WOW. hoot and a half.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

And...all the guys bowing down to her are WHITE!

She's also RACIST!

Get Eric Holder on it! "Captain Justice" to the rescue!

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: snarky412

I just don't know what to say....this Messiah complex must be a qualification of this administration

Of course, if some of the rumors are to be true, she is actually the one pulling the strings behind the curtains so to speak

So yeah, maybe Obama and others do hail to her, being as they are her followers

Given the fairly widely known quotes and stories of this . . . bw**ch . . .

I've long held that she was the globalist oligarchy's ENFORCER in the Destroyer-in-Chief's administration.

And that plus her EXTREME !!!CONTROL!!! FREAK PERSONALITY AND DOMINEERING PERSONALITY leave all around her kowtowing on reflex anywhere near her.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
how stupid do you have to be to take this seriously??

Just curious.....

really really stupid...the new motto of the right should be..."let's make crap up, post it, and get outraged"

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gozer

She's also RACIST!

oh please....MORE OUTRAGE IS NEEDED....I haven't had enough yet....hey, I know.....Valerie Jarrett is the new HITLER!!!...SHE EATS BABIES!!!....

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
It's a bit of an off pattern isn't it between this weird little frame and the Soviet propaganda posters decorating the Carneys' kitchen?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

She's also RACIST!

oh please....MORE OUTRAGE IS NEEDED....I haven't had enough yet....hey, I know.....Valerie Jarrett is the new HITLER!!!...SHE EATS BABIES!!!....

Hey, I'm just doing what every ridiculous interest group does on the left, which is WHINE about how every least little thing OFFENDS them, and since it OFFENDS them, it must stop! It's so fun and easy to be "offended" by everything! Liberating! As a White Male, I demand my right to be OFFENDED by something! In fact, I think I'm going to change my ATS mood to "offended."

The left created this politcally correct octopus of thought policing. Deal with it.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

...the new motto of the right should be..."let's make crap up, post it, and get outraged"

Are you saying the photo is photoshopped and that it isn't a real photo?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Now, now.

You should know THAT'S

HIGHLY classified information.

At least she doesn't have the equipment to bugger toddler boys as her male globalist upper ranks co-horts are rumored to do in their initiation ceremonies.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

...the new motto of the right should be..."let's make crap up, post it, and get outraged"

Are you saying the photo is photoshopped and that it isn't a real photo?
it seems this thread has rocked and socked some peoples world view so much they have to immediately seek something, someone, to demonize to make it go away. Like days of old, times past in memory of better days where simple office decor fit loves of interest and condom trees give way to more narcicistic love burned in effigy defining unique times. I often wonder of the conversations between off duty s.s. agents as they barter stories of debauchery and depravity encompassing everything from jfk's lsd consciousness gatherings with starring ladies to future hosting of larry king and his enteourage of festive boy tours of white house sights and sounds. Lest not we rent out rooms where presidents of old lay witness to their namesakes used in payment in ogiastic settings. And everyone seems to have boyfriends that always seem to overstay their visit. But alas we have come to a place in a time in atimely place where prostrating oneself gives mixed messages to visitors and residents alike as mixed messages and mixed fruits lead to an ultimately confused conversation where the inevitable is muttered "that sheila is a he" or as our more american minds will gather, "that's no woman, that's a man". Yet valery is most likely a valery, she seems to enjoy dressing to the appropriate gender. Let this be praise worthy in employment of suspect residents that delight in crossing the lines in gendering to the ultimate in line dancing to a new low in the bi-partisan game of limbo to a carribean beat.

now a star to those who can tell me what I just said. Because now I need to know, I piqued my curiosity. Maybe a googole will help

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
HA! This is a hoot! (or is it sad?) It's probably a gag gift or something like that, but the fact that she put her own picture in it and put it out for the world to see .... that's wild. I can see putting your favorite sports hero in it or something like that to be funny.. but a picture of yourself? WOW. hoot and a half.

I think it's probably both.
I was a little Wow with the self portrait as well. That was the best part though. One is able to watch themselves being bowed down to.

Now I must ignore the ones claiming there is outrage in posting this, as they obviously didn't read my OP. I'm about as outraged as I am shocked at this point. Nothing like claiming someone is outraged when they point out how ludicrous something is. I guess the two go hand in hand these days for most.

I am however, thinking of getting one of these frames for my dog.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

She's also RACIST!

She's so far up Obama's arse NOBODY would buy that.

edit on 7/2/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Didn't they also have the weird Christmas tree ornaments in the White House too with Mao Tse-tung on them? This is just a weird crew in the White House when it comes to their decorating tastes. It kind of makes you wonder what odd little pieces you could find if you had time to run through there with a camera.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Didn't they also have the weird Christmas tree ornaments in the White House too with Mao Tse-tung on them? This is just a weird crew in the White House when it comes to their decorating tastes. It kind of makes you wonder what odd little pieces you could find if you had time to run through there with a camera.

Yup.

And in true form, the White House disavowed any knowledge of those Mao ornaments !!

I bet Valerie had a hand in the denial statements.

White House: We didn’t know Mao was on our Christmas ornaments

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
And this story about Valerie involved in typical and familiar tactics that have been used in the current Administration.

She actually tried to set somebody up with petty nit-picking and ultra jealousies. Sound familiar ?

While serving as the Department of Planning and Development Commissioner, Jarrett once harassed a white business owner for not paying sufficient deference in print to the memory of the city’s first black mayor in the mid-90s. As Ellie Monty, one of two white owners of the small firm targeted by Jarrett saw it, it was a contrived racial incident. And while she maintains there was “never intended to be a political agenda,” Jarrett saw otherwise.

Jarrett told The Chicago Defender, a local black newspaper, that she was “completely outraged” and was “thinking of seeking legal redress” against the company for failing to mention Mayor Harold Washington in an ad book for the city.

The Valerie Jarrett Incident You Have Probably Never Heard About

read the story to see what really happened

top topics

<< 1   >>

join