It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gollum-type creature photographed in China...or simply an amateur actor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This is an interesting photo of a "Gollum" like creature caught on camera in a remote area outside of Beijing. A Chinese tourist walked away from his group to take a leak and spotted this creature and took some pics. The photo has been proven to be a genuine photo, but now, an amateur Chinese actor is claiming that the photo was of him while out with a group filming a low-budget mini sci-fi flick and he was in costume caught when he to left his group to take a leak. So far, we are to just take the amateur actors word for it because it hasn't been backed up at all. Not even sure if this is in the right forum or if this has been posted, but I didn't see it, so, I thought I'd share this one with you all. So, what do you think? Nobody is arguing that the photo isn't genuine, so is it really the actor or some kind of chimera, alien, or creature from the "Middle Earth"

The article states that they have only the actors word to rely on. You would think that he would be able to back it up more being that he was filming a movie, there should be others to collaborate his story.

Source

The pictures were widely shared via Chinese social media – until one commentator said he thought he might be able to explain the bizarre occurrence.

While there is no way of verifying his comments, the amateur actor said that he is in fact the subject of the photographs – dressed up in prosthetics and a leafy loincloth.

Whatever or whoever it is, it sure is an ugly SOB!

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Common sense says it's some unknown creature, I mean how likely is it that an actor shooting a movie would be in makeup and prosthetics?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Lol, I just thought it was a good story to share. You never know what's running around the country side in rural China. More unknown creatures than actors shooting a movie, I'll bet!

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

HOAX

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Already Posted

new topics

top topics

join