It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine attacks with chemicals, destroys schools and hospitals and kills unarmed citizens (News)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
U dont have the news is it... There is in our news. Since Crimea is a kind of new Russia, it has full support from Russia, logical for the time being that Russia is not taking part actively in that war. But if Ukraine crazy party cross the limits, I bet Russia will intervene.

Nato realized that its not that easy for them to expand in Russian speaking areas, because NATO caused all this. And they also have many other open areas. Iraq, Syria, Bulgaria soon, Turkey... I hope and I want to believe, this crazy party of Ukraine will stop what they do because its crimes against humanity. (even if they have full support from USA and EU).

So yes they have to stop. Since Crimea people, decided to be free from Ukraine and they decided to be with Russia.

ps: We dont want NATO either, they spraying the skies.
edit on 2-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

I just have to understand what You are saying. I do not for now. What is so special about your news? Crimea seems lost to Ukraine, sure, but what this has to do with situation in east of Ukraine? Yes, Russia is not taking part in that war officially, but without impulses from Kremlin, there would be no fighting in these regions. Or You do not agree? I fully agree, that so called Maidan was probably strongly supported by west, and perhaps even initiated. I also think that west influenced the situation, to position more convenient political forces in Kiev. That is why Russia had to act drastically. That is why there is such a chaos in the east of Ukraine. And I strongly disagree, that ruling forces of Ukraine are preforming some sort of genocide or ethnic cleansing. They are simply defending their land with pretty cruel vigor as they already lost Crimea. What crazy party are You talking about? Do You realize that You are reciting Russian media?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   

And here is a strange law that forced today in the EU. Germany, the 4th raich, will intrude any European country, that wishes to move out or people are rioting into an EU country, without even the permission of the specific country... ! So if a country wish to move out, germany will attack with army that country, or if people riot against their government, germany without permision will attack that people with army and guns.

Sorry, but you're reading that backwards. It may be a question of English language skills, I don't know, but here is how it begins:

The solidarity clause provides for the Union and its member states to act jointly in assisting another member state being the object of a terrorist attack or the victim of a natural or man-made disaster.

Invoking the solidarity clause is the preogative of the member state affected.
That means it's up to the state suffering disaster or terrorist attack to make the call for help. Neither Germany nor anyone else can do it on their own.

But what I can't believe is that it took so long to start describing the Ukrainians, who had a portion of their country taken over by invasion, to be the bad guys. Isn't that reaction almost instantaneous?

The US promised to write a stern letter to the Russians for their interference, but Putin laughed and took the land anyway. A successful invasion by Russia, and the US and the rest of the world ignore it. Now people are trying to get us upset about the Ukrainians?

About the links? Too early to tell what they're actually saying, the translation is garbled. The translation of the third link, so kindly provided, makes it look like the source of the reports is the "pro-Russian" militia chief.

I don't know yet, waiting for more information.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: NoAccidents

i will give you some more news links, thats it..I hope you get ur answer.

link 1

link 2

Link 3

And as a final world because I have to go for now, its NATO that caused all these. It was an old agreement about the expansion of nato and russia never wanted to be part of it. and Nato/USA encroached the agreements with Russia, they provoked it. Thats a result of Nato actions.
And it is just and even to support the crimea people who decided to be with Russia after all this.

An example is my country, you may know PASOK political party. You know why they got ellected originally? Because they promised to greek people to move out from NATO and EOK, but they lied. We know that we have traitors and fake monkeys as politicians and or not greeks at all. And we recognise the need of this people (Crimea) to stay away from this nato. Their choice must be respected and yes in that one, we support Russia.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Sorry, but those links are of no value. All come from same website, in which I see many of articles copied from rt.com. And, yes - initial revolution might have been caused by western influences, but in no way that gives Russia right to do what it is doing in eastern Ukraine. Also referendum in Crimea was a farce. It had same results which Putin always gets on elections - 96-98%. That does not even correctly represent Russian speaking population of Crimea. Whole Crimean annexation was fabricated by Kremlin. This thing is hard to prove, and no media writes about it, so I cannot provide You with real proof of this. But then again, so can't You about the opposite (obscure paramilitary portals do not count as reliable sources).

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

The links in the prev message, gives you the answer about the guns. Thats what you asked?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Is NATO/USA currently waging war and performing guerrilla warfare in Ukraine? No. As for those answers about the guns - the opinion of that website perfectly matches opinion of rt.com - thus lies.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

to expand the infos on that "strange law" a little further, this was approved in October 2012, so it's hardly "News"...
Ah and Plutonas, please be so polite as to spell "Reich" correctly when you're spouting your germanophobic crap it makes things better understandable. And I really fail to grasp the point behind "Germany is the Forth Reich", when in the very country you live in a extremist nazi party is about to be elected into the parliament.
edit on 2/7/2014 by Talliostro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I have to search 2-3-6 months in the past news be able to bring you more references about what NATO and USA did. How you think the original Ukraine government fall ? And this crazy government got elected and the revolution started.

Everything happens because Nato tries to expand in russian borders, to circle russia. If they dont put out Russia, they cant promote the american type of one world order (because as I said before, there is 2 types)... So they have to make a 3rd world war!!

Its the truth, lets be honnest with that.

@Taliostro

I am not germanophobic, we just dont like germans at all. its very ancient things. Lets not speak about it (Kroneans)

@charles1952
I know Charles, I remember that too... The only difference now is "without permission", now its dictatorship. Before each government asked support. Now they just intrude and kill or spray with chemicals, or whatever. Till today, they forced german friendly employees (politicians) and everything germany requested they forced it into countries. Now they voted a bill, without permision.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
@Taliostro
I am not germanophobic, we just dont like germans at all. its very ancient things. Lets not speak about it (Kroneans)

yeah right, what a sorry excuse... If you have nothing substantial to say, better write nothing. I know my fair share of greeks and not one of them (be it that they live in Germany or in Greece) has any problems at all with germans. Just with some of our politicians and the measures that got forced on greece by the EU (and for which Germany got the blame, clever lot in Brussels).

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
wrong post...sorry

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
ROSE EDIS are reporting the use of chemical weapons by the Ukrainian troops which was reported by RIA Novosti news agency.

self-defense fighters in Slavyansk, eastern Ukraine, claim that Ukrainian troops have once again used chemical weapons in their attacks on the town. "One self-defense fighter was hospitalized in a serious condition with chemical poisoning following artillery fire on a plant in Slavyansk," deputy commander of the Donetsk self-defense volunteer corps Igor Strelkov told reporters on Monday, June 30. Preliminary tests suggest that the Ukrainian army uses chloropicrin, he said. "We are collecting samples and intend to present them as evidence," Strelkov added. Several other people have been admitted to Slavyansk hospitals with symptoms consistent with chlorine poisoning. "The symptoms are sore eyes and a scratchy throat. We believe it’s something based on chlorine. The shells explode in the air and cause a plume of smoke. They fire those shells when the wind is to our side," Strelkov said. Earlier, Ukrainian troops used unidentified chemical weapons against the town of Semyonovka near Slavyansk. Two self-defense fighters were hospitalized with severe chemical poisoning after the attack, according to the RIA Novosti news agency.

hisz.rsoe.hu...

RIA Novosti article

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
If Chemical weapons were used it would be front page news all over the world. How many people have phones, camera's and the internet in that part of the world?

When Syria was hit, there was footage and reports of it immediately. This is still rumor and vague sources after a whole day.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

When Syria was hit, there was footage and reports of it immediately. This is still rumor and vague sources after a whole day.

When Syria was hit, it was front page news because the blame was immediately cast on Assad, who was the west's "Public Enemy No 1". In this case it's the west's puppets who are allegedly using CW's, so it's no surprise there's nothing in the news....at least in the western media.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Here is an interesting article concerning chemical weapons in Ukraine...

After the Soviet Union collapsed, Ukrainian officials publicly stated that they viewed biological weapons proliferation as a threat to Ukraine's national security. Ukraine does not have a biological weapons program, and joined the Biological and Toxin Weapons Convention (BTWC).[8] Under an August 2005 Cooperative Threat Reduction agreement, the United States has been funding security upgrades at Ukrainian biological institutes where dangerous pathogens are kept.[9][10] In June 2010, a new disease research laboratory named the "Interim Central Reference Laboratory" opened in Odessa as part of the U.S. Cooperative Threat Reduction program. The laboratory studies biological agents such as tularemia, anthrax and Q-fever. [11]

Chemical

Since gaining independence in 1991, Ukraine has not engaged in offensive or defensive chemical warfare (CW) activities. Prior to 1991, however, its territory was used by the Soviet government forchemical weapons storage and testing. The Red Army conducted marine tests with experimental chemical weapons in the Black Sea near the cities of Odesa and Sevastopol. The USSR also established storage sites in Zolotonosha (Cherkasy oblast), Ochakiv (on the Dnepr estuary and on the Black Sea), and Fastiv (Kiev oblast). [12] Ukraine transferred all of the chemical weapons on its territory to Russia by January 1992. Kiev is a party to the CWC, which it ratified in 1998.

www.nti.org...

Also note that the only media calling Ukraine gov't Nazi's would be the Russian media so if this report is calling them that they are more than likely getting there info from Russian media.

And as already said if this were happening it would be on breaking news from media all over the world.

And what would they gain by using chemical weapons when the whole world is watching this unfold.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Thousands of ukrainians are dead in this year in so called "revolution", and all western media pretending nothing is happening. The situation is out of control, but Poroshenko is an US agent according to Wikileaks, so he will not stop the genocide.

Pashinsky was caught on camera in February managing to escape snipers who "helped" the revolution with shooting both sides:

Yesterday the Maidan self defence people tried to ask Pashinsky, maybe about the sniper rifle?

Sometimes the "new ukrainian democrats" fight each other near Rada, the ukrainian parliament:

Videos about the so called "anti terrorist operation" collected by the "terrorists:

fallen ill
edit on 07am3030000007 by maghun because: video

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
troops of junta deliberately bombed chemical plant in Slovyansk also blasted 14 tanks with sulfuric acid at a railway station, used white phosphorus and chemical weapons, kidnap people including children for organs. Antigone is a war with goyims and no crimes which they are not able

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

You really think the local people on the ground in hospitals, homes, factories, news outlets give two damns about which side ''we'' are on?

When something like a chemical attack happens forcing dozens into hospital, it become news immediately.

Maybe one of the bombs hit a factory or a chlorine storage lot?

maybe the dozens of people were in a complex that had a large pool with a large bag of chlorine that was hit and dispersed?

It doesn't make sense for either side to use chemical weapons on the first day a truce was ignored.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

Thousands of ukrainians are dead in this year in so called "revolution", and all western media pretending nothing is happening

it was front page bloody news for months. Its been all through the news papers and media. Sure ISIS and MH370 took away some of the steam and there HAS been a ceasefire recently.

What world have you been living in?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: Flatcoat

You really think the local people on the ground in hospitals, homes, factories, news outlets give two damns about which side ''we'' are on?

When something like a chemical attack happens forcing dozens into hospital, it become news immediately.

Maybe one of the bombs hit a factory or a chlorine storage lot?

maybe the dozens of people were in a complex that had a large pool with a large bag of chlorine that was hit and dispersed?

It doesn't make sense for either side to use chemical weapons on the first day a truce was ignored.

Yes, that's possible, and I did say "allegedly", but do you remember how quickly the Syrian CW story vanished when it was discovered that the perpetrators were most likely the west's "rebels"? The sad fact is that most of what's happening in Ukraine is being ignored by western media, and the truth can only be gleaned from videos, second-hand reports and forums such as this one. The MSM has been blatantly anti-Russian since this whole mess started making it nigh on impossible to get a balanced view from mainstream sources.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join