It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine attacks with chemicals, destroys schools and hospitals and kills unarmed citizens (News)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
a reply to: Xcathdra

No chemical weapons were used in Ukraine.

Nice lie there as such there are videos and information to disprove your claims there.

Go back and read my post and the article in its entirety. Even th3e Russian government has stated the report was false and apologized for it.

The videos were from 2004 and were from Iraq, as Russia has also stated.

edit on 7-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Talliostro

No its not, it doesnt represent the majority of germany, but its well known that you even today in germany, you have a political group or organization and celebrations from the nazis and many of ur politicians also, their families where officers in the 40s and since the whole article speaks about neo nazi - modern nazis and nazi german doctors who execute humans to take their organs... well if you offended with the word "old" lets call them current.
edit on 7-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: IamTheManWithThePlan

originally posted by: Khurzon
Pro-Russian KGB propagandists... Russian nationalists... infusing lies into minor western media sources...

Their only warm water port in stolen Crimea is that important....

Ukrainian, or Government shill?

Which is it?!
Or perhaps a deluded "patriot" who doesn't mind Russian civilians getting killed.
It's pretty sick whichever it is.

Cause I've seen videos of Ukrainian nationalists burning people alive only because they're of Russian ethnicity. They were clubbing and stabbing the ones that tried to get away from the fire. Those included women and teens. The "lucky" ones only got shot. A huge crown was cheering outside, laughing and watching. I've also seen people getting shot by the Ukrainian Army. Unarmed people. In the middle of the street! I've either seen no reports in western media, or the events were buried deep in the article, and described so ambiguously, that the reader has to wonder just who the guilty party was.

It's a shame it has come to this.
It's even more shame that your like agree with it.

What if it was your family?! How would you feel?!
Just better

Here say on what you've seen...more propaganda...

I don't believe you because you are a propagandist trying to stoke ire against the Ukranians.
Very likely everything you are saying is a lie or over exaggeration and embellishment of the truth as all good propagandists would do. The pattern is noticeable...

If it was my family in Mexico trying to stage a revolution because my father had settled here after killing the owners...
I would say move back to The U.S./Russia where your Father came from during WWII and stop trying to foment an insurgency to minimize your overlords Imperialist take over of one of that countries territories...

Namely Crimea, Russias ONLY warm water port....which Im sure they were getting tired of paying for...
Espescially after Ukraine would not pay their overinflated natural gas prices, after kicking out the Kremlin stooge that wanted to sell Ukraine wholesale to Ruissia with Love...
A good enough reason to hold a referendum at gun point to prove who was the rightfull owner of Crimea...Sure....

edit on 7-7-2014 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: sosobad

Ironic who quickly the western MSM becomes a source to use in this incident you bring up. In case you forgot the MSM did not like the war nor did they like Bush. The information from wikileaks showed the wmds were located shortly after to 2003 invasion. So you really expect the MSM to announce WMD's were found, there by justifying Bush and his action? Had the American MSM done that then Obama never would have been elected.

You brought up Iraq and WMD's not me.

As for the "fals outrage" when are you guys going to get it through your thick skulls that you need to refute the facts claimed with facts instead of attacking the poster. As humorous as it is when you guys do it, its getting old.

While you attempt to defend Putin, I am pointing out that they made a claim that was a lie manufactured by them and got caught, which is the reason for the retraction. It is nothing more than another lie used by putin to try and justify his illegal invasion of Ukraine.

I am sorry you are unable to see that.

Hence why I bring it up, the US used the same tactics but never retracted it, you say it is bad for one country to do it, issue a retraction but not for another to do it and go # up an entire region of earth with no apology. Yes you are feigning outrage to justify your stance on this.

And yes the people of Crimea are living in a hell since Putin went in there

Those poor people cheering on their oppressors, what fresh hell they have to endure. Quick you better bomb them before they get any happier. Fact is Russia is wanted there, the people are happy, just because your government says it isn't right doesn't make it true. You would want what is happening in east Ukraine to be happening in Crimea too?
edit on 7-7-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   

I'm not feigning outrage and by continuing to repeat the term does not make it true. I guess I could say your feigning outrage at me for undermining the Russian position by exposing its lie to justify its actions.

What I am doing is showing the Russian lies about Ukraine and Crimea to date. Something you and others have resisted since day one. Posting a video that is reporting on the vote yet does not report on the results or how many people who voted were in fact not able to vote, let lone the fact Putin's own Presidential council has stated the outcome in Crimea was rigged, does not mean anything in terms of support for your argument.

the vote was illegal.
Russia illegally invaded Ukraine.
Russia illegally annexed Ukrainian territory.

Putin lied and got caught and here we are.

Read the posts in the last few pages. You will find posts by Pro Russians who are grasping at straws, any straws, to try and justify Russian actions, up to and including the lame excuse of the "illegal collapse of the Soviet Union".

Ive posted my info and sources to support my argument. All that is left is for you and others to read it and accept it or to read it and debunk it by using facts.

Attack the facts and stop attacking the individual (and dragging the thread off topic by arguing about Iraq).

edit on 7-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
93% and yet the dissenters boycotted the vote
Sounds suspisciously like not all Crimeans were included in that 93%...

Fraud...
Selective reporting...

That's been the insurgents thing all along... just report what they want, and make it sound like the majority...

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

oh boy where do I start...
first things first: you should read/listen less to the nationalist sources in Greek news outlets, they are blaming Germany for nearly any misery that is out there, even when it's raining. Deny Ignorance, that's a first step: Stop reading biased sources, make up your opinion from at least 2 different sources.

Second: nearly every family in Germany had members in the Officer cadre of the Wehrmacht. My family too but it doesn't mean that I'm a neo-nazi.
And I'd like to see the proof, that Germany is still secretly ruled by the NSDAP. Just show my some non-biased research and proof of this and I shall shut up. I bet you can't or you will quote some obscure Greek sources that are mostly tied to Golden Dawn.

So, I call B******** on this whole organics trade thing.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   

93% and yet the dissenters boycotted the vote
Sounds suspisciously like not all Crimeans were included in that 93%...

Fraud...

93% of the turnout voted yes, not 93% of the population this has been gone through before, stop believing what the talking head on the telly box tells you.

The fact you got a star for being ignorant to that fact is amusing.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   

nobody said your a neo nazi, I speak about the doctors, did you miss anything? You always taking it so personal. Dont tell me that these doctors are normal..

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Maybe its been gone over before in this forum, but the media reports say a different story... are you going to tell me that your sources are more reliable?
Just because you have a bald headed avatar in fatigues with a breathing mask doesn't make you some international expert or Guru....

The simple truth here is the Russians are trying to pull a fast one on Ukranian sovereignty, and your just some self ego jaking troll it seems...

I'll try ignore you...though you seem to like to vomit your tripe all over this topic...maybe even the forum at large..

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Maybe its been gone over before in this forum, but the media reports say a different story... are you going to tell me that your sources are more reliable?
Just because you have a bald headed avatar in fatigues with a breathing mask doesn't make you some international expert or Guru....

The simple truth here is the Russians are trying to pull a fast one on Ukranian sovereignty, and your just some self ego jaking troll it seems...

I'll try ignore you...though you seem to like to vomit your tripe all over this topic...maybe even the forum at large..

The official result from the Autonomous Republic of Crimea was a 96.77 percent vote for integration of the region into the Russian Federation with an 83.1 percent voter turnout.[

en.wikipedia.org...

That good enough for you? Or will you not believe anything that doesn't come from the MSM?

I love it when I get to teach something to uneducated people like yourself, I get to balance up your ignorance with some facts, kinda like your avatar, balancing out your ignorant ying with some yang facts

Enjoy your live living in your bubble of idiocracy

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I cant believe people are still wasting their efforts on this bull plop.
Its been what.. a week? you don't think some evidence of substance would have come out by now?
You don't think the US, Russia, Ukraine, France, Germany.. someone would have raised this ?

Those of you still trying to push this blatant propaganda, I question your loyalties. You could not keep a chemical attack quiet in that part of the world when both sides are jostling for the ''hearts and minds'' of the populace.

this thread belongs in the hoax bin mods, whats going on?
edit on am430318072014-07-07T04:30:44-05:00042014p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I dont think its b#$#$#$ the trafficking... look at 3 year old article!! www.bioedge.org...

Ukraine is the first maybe in the world country in organ trafficking and now the war is an opportunity!

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   

you do realize than anybody, who whas tied to the Nazis and the third Reich is more or less dead or over 80 years old now?
There are no Nazi-Doctors left here.

And yes, I take this personally, because you`re posting really offensive things about germans and germany without any legit proof. That practise is called propaganda and this thread and forum is full of it.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

What the hell does human trafficking have to do with the blatant lie ''Ukraine attacks with chemical weapons?''

link   

you like throwing that ingnorant name around don't you? ...prolly jacks your ego making you feel all smart like you know everything....gives you a warm glow doesn't it?

Still haven't shown how im so ignorant....havnt shown how your supposed conclusions and information is more reliable than mine.......????

still just your opinion isn't it?

and you don't like the fact that I think your wrong....so you throw out terms like "ignorant" and "idiocracy" so you feel better about your supposed wisdom?

Wikipedia isn't the only source of news....and it isnt always the most accurate.....

You'll have to jack a little harder...

link   

the article does, its not my article and if the trafficking is accurate, these german doctor is a nazi. I dont think its normal and the article is about the neo nazi. I believe the issue with you, is because the article claims the doctor is German, not because she does this things. I cant help you with it.
Also Russia claims that germans are involved and not only involved, but germans also making the orders!!!! ru-facts.com...
And they allready found 180 soldier bodies with missing parts!

a reply to: Agit8dChop

the article speaks about organ trafficking. And this topic is for news from Ukraine war, not only for the chemicals.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
This thread belongs in the bin.

Its obviously a lie and has turned into nothing but a b*tch fight.

I point people to this site for quality debate and they see this crap?.. how embarrassing!

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   

you like throwing that ingnorant name around don't you? ...prolly jacks your ego making you feel all smart like you know everything....gives you a warm glow doesn't it?

Still haven't shown how im so ignorant....havnt shown how your supposed conclusions and information is more reliable than mine.......????

still just your opinion isn't it?

and you don't like the fact that I think your wrong....so you throw out terms like "ignorant" so you feel better about your supposed wisdom?

Wikipedia isn't the only source of news....and it int always the most accurate.....

You'll have to jack a little harder...

Lol gave you proof and you just ignore it, deliberate ignorance.... Just can't argue with stupid I suppose

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Not ignoring it. Disputing its veracity...

More vomit.... obviously your going to continue your self egotistic propaganda...so why bother ...

I wont reply anymore... have your jack off and enjoy your self deluded drivel...I'm out..

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join