It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious coincidence…

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

I've changed the link (found the page I wanted originally).

Just so you know, I contacted the British Museum about this and their pre-prepared response included this:
"Note that the suggestion made by Hilprecht and others that the tablet contains a number of divisors of the number 195,955,200,000,000 (=70x60^7) results from the incorrect assumption that the numbers on the tablet are all to be regarded as integers."

They don't actually address whether or not the number itself is present.

The simple fact that it's 3456 × 567 tells me enough to want to know more.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 1656hrs

I'm not sure I follow you, sir. Pardon my French, but are you humouring me?
edit on 3-9-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I emailed the people who actually hold the clay tablets that were found at King Assurbanipals palace (the British Museum now has them) it seems they've already been contacted by people wondering about the number 195955200000000.

The question I asked was simply whether or not the number was present (unanswered), and I wanted a picture of the tablet itself (not given).
They just gave me a pre-prepared response and a conversion of the cuneiform number details translated into the numbers we use.
I can't read cuneiform, what I wanted to see was the actual tablet to see if I could spot anything akin to the symbol that's on my forehead (the sketch of which is now my profile picture). I was a little upset I didn't get a photo.
I'm not pulling your leg or anything like that, you're not a troll so that isn't my modus operandi with you.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The Two Witnesses and the 144,000 are inseparably linked .. Two Planets

144000/ 432 (hertz) = 333.333333333
432 frequency

144000 / 66.6 = 1,262

So..
"The universe is based on harmonic series such as 72, 144, 432.
And 144 (a "C" tone in hertz) is a perfect harmonic of the speed of light, which is 144,000 nautical miles (144,000 minutes of arc per Earth grid second) in the vacuum of space.

Each of these harmonics are literally a mirror, or a cascade of mirrors within mirrors, that 8 hz can look into. For example 144 is 18 x 8 hz, and 72 is 9 x 8 hz.

The way that light travels in space is thus a 144 decimal harmonic (144:144,000)"

edit on 3-9-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 1656hrs

To me all this doesn't say much more than that the Sumerians who supposedly were the first to spew out this figure-- had mathematical systems that allowed for very large numbers, in chunks of multiples of 60 suggesting it could be used to calculate arc-seconds or for that matter time-seconds with a relatively high level of precision, or that it could be used in geometry where the base-60 or 360 system is the common way around it, due to its many possible fractions and how it is almost the same as the length of the Earth's year in Earth days and is simple to calculate without the need of paper or pens, they would be familiar with the most common integers or fractions, all of science was held together by one uniform base-60 system. There are also other systems, like dividing the full circle into 400° or any given number for that matter.

Numbers don't think or have feelings, like, there are no such things as lucky numbers. Well unless you play dice and bet everything on 7. Using two dice most combinations becomes 7. That's why it's called lucky number seven anyway. But the math explaining it is fairly simple. I'd still say that your number is sort of a red herring though.

It does seem like whoever if anyone at all-- has levelled this star system and fixed the orbits of its planets, they seem to have used the 360 system. I don't think it is likely that a random planetary system would list the six first primes from centre out, but only when calculating using Earth's orbit, Earth the only planet we know harbours life, and all these stories of gods building and shaping this place and the life that lives here. Life is possibly the rule in space, not the exception, but so is science, and just like you can build a machine that builds an even tinier version of itself, the opposite is just to reverse the process. In order to manipulate a planet's orbit, you probably don't need much more than patience. And a really big thing with a gravity on its own.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I get what you're saying, but it takes a long time to get to the high places when you climb one step at a time. It's better to do mental acrobatics and practically fly up there.
I've mentioned in my posts about the numbers 1656, 6561, 1959(552) and links to words like 'reflection' and 'illusion'. If one imagines mirrors alongside/above/below one of these numbers you find another.
To open up the other side quickly simply chant 'zigzag' or 'seesaw' enough times (while imagining your mind moving in such a manner).
16.56 would probably be a good time to be doing this.
You may find the corners of the room you're in appear convex rather than concave when you're really close to seeing the zigzag split and what comes through. Manage that and you'll know I'm not selling jokes here.
I like to explore the overarching connections between the subconscious, the conscious and the universe. I found that the cross-overs (coincidences) of certain events that happened in the years 1959 (NASA'S Mercury 7, Soviet Lunar crash landing) and 1656 (acceptance of Sephardic Jews in England, amongst other things...) are enough that one has only to try and hold the things in the mind simultaneously for the connections to form.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

Now hang on a 144 000 minutes!

144 000 minutes are exactly 100 days. 60 x 24 x 100 = 144 000.
Why would John of Patmos use this number in the Apocalypse?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim
a reply to: ADSE255

Now hang on a 144 000 minutes!

144 000 minutes are exactly 100 days. 60 x 24 x 100 = 144 000.
Why would John of Patmos use this number in the Apocalypse?

That's an excellent question

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join