It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I AM that I AM

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

You can be attracted to the good without judging the evil.

You can be attracted to the exoteric without judging the esoteric.

You can be attracted to religion without judging the atheist.

Be attracted to the good, play your role. Step on to the court. Hit the ball back. Love your opponent. But realize that after the match, there is only God.

edit on 796Thursday000000America/ChicagoJul000000ThursdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: BlueMule

I will say this,

And I will say this:
Preaching is not allowed here. No matter how much the OP "will say", it doesn't make what he says the truth.

i didnt mean to preach its more of a rant, you could say it should be in the rant forum, but it has to do with religious things so i put it in the religion forum.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Between you and me, on thursday september 29th 2011, i believe that the sign in heaven of the woman and dragon of revelation happened. with hydra being the dragon, and virgo the woman. with venus (the morning star.) in the belly of virgo, while the moon was under her feet and the sun had clothed her.

my version of as above, so below which means as above the firmament, so below the firmament.
same thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
same as when in genesis that god created the heavens to serve as signs.

on that day, it was the first day of the hebrew new year.

i had posted on facebook "You are GOD, Or im already dead."
and with it i posted documentaries and a short inspirational film called " You are GOD."
and i also posted the law of one with it.

I really believed at that time that everything was God, and in my heart i wanted everyone on my facebook to know this.

then i had a near death experience when right after i posted it. I had felt excrutiating pain all around my body and all around my crown.... the only thing i could think of afterwards was the crown of thorns.

Ever since then ive had my head screwed with and diagnosed with schizophrenia; but i believe that i dont really have schizophrenia, i think supernatural forces are upon me,.

heres a link to my facebook page... you can read alot of the stuff ive been going on about.

www.facebook.com...
edit on 10-7-2014 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

That was the only thing you could think, because that's the metaphor your culture gave you. Other people in other cultures go through this same stuff, but they have different metaphors. For instance, if you had been born a Hindu, you would think of it in terms of a minor Kundalini awakening.

Do you see a similarity between your experiences and these?

Other individuals, it has been determined by Western psychologists and psychiatrists, have experienced kundalini awakenings but not the explosive kind. One notable characteristic of these lesser awakenings is that the individual thinks, acts, and feels remarkably different.

Symptoms may involve involuntary and spasmodic body movements and postures; pain; abnormal breathing patterns; paralysis; tickling itching; vibrating sensations; hot and cold sensations; inner sounds, such as roaring, whistling, and chirping; insomnia; hypersensitivity to environment; unusual or extremes of emotions; intensified sex drive; distortion of thought processes; detachment; disassociation; sensations of physical expansion; and out-of-body experiences (OBEs).

Generally the elimination of such symptoms can be brought about by a heavier diet and temporary cessation of meditation. The phenomena of these lesser kundalini awakenings seem to indicate that the definition may have to be expanded from that of the coiled serpent of yoga. Such experienced awakenings are difficult to definitely define though because scientific research of kundalini energy is still in its embryonic stages, little is known of the energy's nonphysical nature, and many of its symptoms are similar to those associated with mental disturbances and stress.

www.themystica.com...

edit on 807Thursday000000America/ChicagoJul000000ThursdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Within my own mind when i first came down with "schizophrenia" it seemed as if i were communicating with something when i thought, or said things.

i would say "right for yes, left for no."
and when i think to myself and try to contemplate things i feel a pain that responds in the left side, or right side of my body, usually in the wrists or in the feet.

It would make me feel Warm at times; a heat that comes from nowhere which feels really good.
ive been hearing voices sometimes and noises, i dont want to say what ive heard because you probably wouldnt believe me.

since that day, ive become void of my own emotions. instead it feels like i am feeling other peoples emotions when i think or say things. i would feel the emotions of a girl, one who i really cared for, when i thought of her sometimes looking back at the past i would think to myself " i really loved her." and tears would come to my eyes; and they were not my own.

i do have insomnia quite frequently but i force myself to dream, because my dreams are always interesting to me and i always look for prophetic significance in my dreams.

Sex drive, i can say has increased quite alot.

since then ive isolated myself, and i hold no attachments to anything in this world.

i NEVER meditate; although i used to.
rising the kundalini is like looking into the mirror and watching your own face melt off.

at first i was a new-ager, and i started studying ALL of the major religions; Hinduism was one of my favorites.

at first i thought that i could, somehow, find a connection between most if not all of the religions.

and at the core of it; they always brought me back to the Law of One, and the flower of life, and natures first pattern.

for example when jesus says "my father and i are one."
and "Hear, oh israel, God is ONE."
and
"Love your neighbor as Yourself."

he also said "My Father is greater Than I." when i read that part i always think " How can we compare to the Cosmos?"

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Yes, I've been there. In my opinion, you did indeed have a minor Kundalini awakening. That which the Hindu call Kundalini, we call The Holy Spirit.

It's not just meditation alone that arouses it. Mystical contemplation, love, epiphany, searching. The whole Hero Journey thing. Sometimes the Kundalini has to break through blockages in order to rise. THAT HURTS. Sometimes it rises a little off-balance.

Take a look at this and see if you see yourself in it.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

edit on 830Thursday000000America/ChicagoJul000000ThursdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule

Yes, I've been there. In my opinion, you did indeed have a minor Kundalini awakening. That which the Hindu call Kundalini, we call The Holy Spirit.

It's not just meditation alone that arouses it. Mystical contemplation, love, epiphany, searching. The whole Hero Journey thing. Sometimes the Kundalini has to break through blockages in order to rise. THAT HURTS. Sometimes it rises a little off-balance.

Take a look at this and see if you see yourself in it.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

for a long time i believed that what i was going through had to do with the kundalini, ive never heard it called the holy spirit.

either way, i beleive that i am in a real "spiritual emergency." As many people have told me this.
But it doesnt seem like there is anything i can really do about it.

i know its supposed to help when you meditate, but whenever i do, voices will come to me which is why i no longer do this.

for almost 3 years i was on fluphenazines for schizophrenia, And another medication for depression, and another for anxiety.

i recently have stopped taking all of these medications and i feel the same as if i were on them.

My personal belief is that i have real enemies that are trying to stop me from the truth.

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

have you visited my facebook page? i would be honored to have you as a friend if you have facebook.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I don't do facebook, but I'm honored by the sentiment.

Here is what I would do if I were you. I would find a time when I could go on a fast. A juice fast, a brown rice fast, a water fast, whatever appeals to you. Get the impurities and blockages out of your body. Whatever kind you chose, do your research first.

I would spend an hour or so a day listening to calming music and practicing calming visualization while you listen. I use Bach, mostly.

Light stretching and excersize. It doesn't have to be yoga.

And maybe stay away from the news, the internet, mystical literature for a while. Let the data you have absorbed percolate.

And have a mantra ready for times when you suffer. Just a few words that will put you in the zone. Love, Compassion, humility, forgivness. That kind of thing.

edit on 875ThursdayuAmerica/ChicagoJuluThursdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Belcastro

i know its supposed to help when you meditate, but whenever i do, voices will come to me which is why i no longer do this.

for almost 3 years i was on fluphenazines for schizophrenia, And another medication for depression, and another for anxiety.

i recently have stopped taking all of these medications and i feel the same as if i were on them.
My personal belief is that i have real enemies that are trying to stop me from the truth.

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

You are not crazy or going crazy.It is one of the many manifestations of religion.Your mind is so full of conflicting thoughts because it is the principalities and powers Paul wrote of….you are at war…the war between your ears..the adversary …satan…the carnal mind…that is at enmity with the creator God.

Mankind was born with a religious nature.The amalgamation of all of your experiences form your belief in faith of your Belief System religion.Every experience you've had has "entered" in your mind then manifested and formed your religion which your act upon and is your nature and character (name).Some peoples religion is in a constant state of flux and cacophony others stagnant and ...everything in between.The strongest manifestation is "herd religion" then "mysticism" both of which you seem to have experienced a lot of.

The fact is the creator God is destroying some peoples religion now.Everything that is formed in your mind by your religion must be destroyed for you to hear truth.There is no method.There is nothing you can do to cause it.It will ALL be done by the creator God when it needs to be done.

Truth can not be sought then found.It can only be given to know.When you are seeking the Kingdom of the creator God (not by religious or mystic method) then you will be given…and you cannot seek the Kingdom of the creator God unless the Father "draws" you.

Unfortunately no one else can do anything for you in the war between your ears but inform you that is what is going on.It's a war that must be fought by you.The Good News is your religion will lose eventually.The bad news (for now) is it's a process not an event.Your mind may receive a fatal wound but then it will be healed and the war will rage again. Eventually you will be so worn down you will be beheaded(of course I'm speaking in metaphor).

The basis of all of the process is written in the book of Revelation(the unveiling).Fortunately it is NOT about past, present or future historical events but is a metaphor for the salvation process of ALL of mankind. Unfortunately there is NOTHING you can do to alter the "metaphorical events" however they will be unique to you.The VERY Good News is you will survive.Until then you will continue to act according to your nature and character (name) until you are "given" a new name.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

There are 3 persons of Deity, The Universal Father, The Eternal Son and the Infinite Spirit. Together those three unite to form the Trinity (total Deity). Jesus is not the Eternal Son, he is a son of the Universal Father and Eternal Son. That fact does not lessen his divinity in the least.

Jesus is a creator son of God and is trying to duplicate in time what God created in eternity. There are other creator sons as well. One need only look at the vastness of the stars to see their handy work. To gain full approval for his local creation Jesus had to seven times bestow himself in the likeness of his created creatures. To actually live the life of the creatures to better understand them. This he did and his final bestowal was in the likeness of mortal flesh.

The first six bestowals were in the likeness of various spirit/semi-material beings of his creations. During his first bestowal he manifested the united wills of the Father, Son and Spirit. On his second the Father and the Son. On his third, the Father and the Spirit. On his forth bestowal the Son and the Spirit. On his fifth the Spirit, sixth the Son and on his seventh and final bestowal he lived the will of the Universal Father.

The Father in heaven had sought to reveal himself to Moses, but he could proceed no further than to cause it to be said, “I AM.” And when pressed for further revelation of himself, it was only disclosed, “I AM that I AM.” But when Jesus had finished his earth life, this name of the Father had been so revealed that the Master, who was the Father incarnate, could truly say:

I am the bread of life.

I am the living water.

I am the light of the world.

I am the desire of all ages.

I am the open door to eternal salvation.

I am the reality of endless life.

I am the good shepherd.

I am the pathway of infinite perfection.

I am the resurrection and the life.

I am the secret of eternal survival.

I am the way, the truth, and the life.

I am the infinite Father of my finite children.

I am the true vine; you are the branches.

I am the hope of all who know the living truth.

I am the living bridge from one world to another.

I am the living link between time and eternity.

Thus did Jesus enlarge the living revelation of the name of God to all generations. As divine love reveals the nature of God, eternal truth discloses his name in ever-enlarging proportions.

edit on 11-7-2014 by UB2120 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Treespeaker
The things you bring to light are about ONE path to enlightenment, there are a Few.

What most call 'enlightenment' is in reality a new age counterfeit of true spirituality.

Satan counterfeits everything that God does.

He is a master of disguises.

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light." 2 Corinthians 11:14

This is why religion is probably his greatest masterpiece.

This is also why religion does exactly the opposite of what it is meant to do.

Real enlightenment only comes when we place ourselves under the rule and reign of the Lord Jesus Christ.

This is the reason why spirituality is the elite's PRIMARY target.

Enlightenment is a COUNTERFEIT which means there MUST be a genuine article.

The genuine is connecting with and walking with God (from the root meaning of the word religion)

The counterfeits are enlightenment, illumination, and ascension.

Light is what makes things visible or affords illumination.

Without light nothing would be visible.

This is why Jesus was hated by the religious people, He exposed the real deception of religion.

"The road to self enlightenment is a hard climb upwards and once you get there you'll find you really weren't going up after all, but down. I know from experience and my real enlightenment was when I found this out. Its hard to tell where your headed when darkness becomes light, and light is considered darkness. That is the great deception."

Source

New Age "spirituality" is just another TRAP set by the elite and inventors of religion, for the purpose of social control. People who aren't buying mainstream religion are in danger of finding true unified consciousness, which is exactly what the elite don't want, so they created New Age religion to keep people trapped in the matrix of CONTROL. It's like a last ditch effort to hold people down, to keep the ones who are "getting away" from escaping their control.

Notice how so many new agers defend the very religions that have mass murdered hundreds of millions of people using "I honor all paths" as an excuse, and they even go so far as to say that "people cause wars, not religions" but then ignore the fact that most of the world's wars have been INSPIRED by religious dogma and theology. They are just hypocrites defending mass murderous cults, and behaving no better than them. Mainstream religions do NOT deserve to be respected, they deserve to be condemned based upon their hypocritical, mass murderous, genocidal actions and anyone who defends these religions is defending genocide. Period.

The vast majority of new agers claim that they are "spiritual but not religious" but notice how so many new agers believe in Jesus, Buddha, Krishna and other "ascended masters" as "historical people." They're buying into bull# and believing in these mythic deities in the total and complete ABSENCE OF ALL EVIDENCE just the SAME as mainstream religious folks. Believing in fairy tales, myths and legends isn’t called being “enlightened” it’s called being gullible and living in the dark.

"New Age" Religion/Spirituality: Just more HYPOCRISY and MIND CONTROL

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
That is the "royal we", and everyone who has studied history knows that. The Bible is wrong and contradicts itself.

History is wrong and contradicts itself...

Everyone who has studied the Bible knows that.

"History is more or less bunk." ~ Henry Ford

"The falsification of history has done more to impede human development than any one thing known to mankind" - Rousseau

“the biggest cover-up in the history of mankind is the history of mankind itself”

“There are two histories: official history, lying, and then secret history, where you find the real causes of events.” ~ Honoré de Balzac

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join