It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I AM that I AM

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I will say this; Satans greatest deception was convincing the world that he doesnt exist. and it says in revelation that those who claim to be jews, but are really not, are the synagogue of satan. today we see israel, which is not founded on the kingdom of judah; instead the opposite. founded by the rothschilds who many of them are called "king of the jews." today the american media is controlled and owned by the jews; and the international bankers have satan as their father. we learn from the lifetime of jesus that satan controlled all of the kingdoms of the world. in revelation it says that satan decieved the whole world; and we see many false gods and religions throughout history. look at the mayans who sacrificed each other by ripping out their hearts; look at the greeks and romans who casually had sex with young boys,inspired by stories of their gods. look at islam where muhhamed married a six year old girl, and murdered many people with his own hands.

And they would say that the vatican is the true church of jesus; and that god is three persons in one; where the catholics believe that god the father, jesus, and the holy spirit are co-equal; but the bible does not teach this, it says to pray to your father in secret and your father hears you in secret; even though jesus said that my father and i are one, he also said that his father was greater than himself. and they pray to the virgin mary and call her the bright morning star; but the bible tells us that jesus is the bright morning star, and its obvious that the vatican is a continuation of the roman empire; just look at all of the pagan things that the vatican surrounds itself with; and how the priests molests countless numbers of young boys. Learn the secret history of the jesuits; of their assassinations and etc. the inquisitions of the vatican tortured and killed many of the gnostics who believed in god and jesus.

the catholics also believe that pontius pilate was responsible for the crucifixion of jesus, and there were roman records of his death; but in the bible pontius said that the blood will not be on his hands, and he wanted to let jesus go; but the jews said "let his blood be on us and our children." The vatican claims ownership of the entire world; and they also say that they can overturn any law as they see fit in the united states.

I will say this; Jesus said " My Father and I are One." and " If you've seen me then you've seen the father." He also said " My Father is greater than I.

In revelation jesus is called the alpha and omega. the beginning and the end, the first and the last. who is, who was, and who is to come, the almighty. How then could jesus be the Almighty if his Father is greater than himself? He also accepted the worship of the people of jerusalem and said " if you glorify me, you glorify my Father in heaven."

I will say this; The bible says noone will know the the Father besides the son, and noone will know the son besides the Father. It Also says that no-one will know the hour of his return. In genesis God Says " Let us make man in our image and in our likeness."
The bible talks alot about predestination; and its as albert einstien said that the
past, present, and future co-exist together.

And i will say this, jesus said that for humans this is impossible, but for god all things are possible. So we must assume that God can Time Travel And i will say this; The bible said that in the beginning was the word, and the word was with god, and the word was god. And god said "Let there be light." and everything, according to science, owes its existence to sound.

I will say this; in the bible Jesus is called the Word of God. Remember, noone shall know the father besides the son, and i will say this; God the Father, the ancient of days, was Jesus from the future.

God created mankind in his image,
In the image of god he created them, male and female he created them.
And i will say this; If jesus was fully man, and he was the word of god, then the only answer is that humans are made in the image of themselves.

And the bible, in genesis, says that the heavens were made to serve as signs, and for seasons. and i will say this; in revelation there is a sign in heaven of the woman and the dragon; and i will say this, the constellation virgo is the virgin, with twelve stars in her head region. venus, in ancient literature is called the morning star. jesus is called the bright and morning star in revelation. venus was in the belly of virgo, the child she was in pain to give birth to, and the sun clothed her like a wrap. and i will say this; the constellation hydra is the dragon, standing next to virgo ready to devour her child. Hydra covers one third of the stars in heaven, and its as they say god created a star for every angel, and its as revelation says that the dragon made one third of the stars in heaven fall. And its as they say, satan said in his heart he will exalt himself above the stars of god.

I will say this; the sign in heaven of revelation of the woman and the dragon has happened in this lifetime. This happened on thursday, September 29th 2011.

An angel came to the virgin mary; and told her to name her child Emmanual, which was jesus' original name. that name means " god with us."

I will say this; When moses asked god what his true name was he said " I AM that I AM." and i will say this; I am what i am but i am the voice of That I AM.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

Really, a my God is better than your God thread?

Oh please, go sell it on a street corner.

edit on 1-7-2014 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I would suggest a quiet read through the Book of Jasper which will equate you with whom El Shaddai actually was. You will see why although the Book of Jasper should have been after Deuteronomy it was decided best to leave it out as it was not in the interet of the clerical teachings e.g. El Shaddai was the man Jethro and not a God at all.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

As simply as possible.

The things you bring to light are about ONE path to enlightenment, there are a Few.

You need to always think to yourself about the environment and flavour of the time and place when reading the texts, they may be honest but out dated.

In my opinion, there really is one enlightenment for all, all encompassing, without requirement but survival to fulfilment, not the one that is the dream but the real potential.

Thrive and cause all in your path to do the same, reach for the Sun/Son. The easy path without burden............a very narrow pathway to be sure, the axe to the grindstone.

much peace and cheers to you and yours!

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

I would speak my bit on any street corner a posed to those with no belief..none at all...not even the belief in self worth...

with nothing . . . . . .where is the natural cycle? What..are we not a part of the cycle and alien?....I just don't see it, I'm thinking that we are natural and a normal nitch filled by what we do as far as Terra forming to the environment etc.........like a garden that is self sustaining if properly managed.

humbug.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

Really, a my God is better than your God thread?

Oh please, go sell it on a street corner.

i will say, for us there is but one god, the father.
and one lord, jesus christ.

i can post anything i want in the religious forum if it has to do with religion, and we are in the religion, faith, and theology forum.
Why should i go sell it on a street corner?

My God is better than your God, and i can make a thread about it if i want to.
There is only one creator, and all other gods are invents of satan.

what else did you expect when you clicked on my thread? some flowery garbage?
or are you just one of those people who troll all of the religious threads?
edit on 1-7-2014 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

edit on JulX61000 by MX61000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
At least you aren't discriminating. You mention the flaws of many religions.

Try looking at the good in these religions also. You can't judge a puzzle by looking at a quarter of the pieces. On the other hand, the bad pieces that exist in the puzzle also disturb the picture in the puzzle.

There is also a lot of good in all these religions, people who abuse them and distort the tranquility exist all over in this world. In government, sciences, medicine, society, teaching, and in charities. That does not mean that the majority of people are not good. Seems like a small percentage of people can make a big mess out of everything if they get followers.

Religion should accentuate peace before war. But that does not mean that societies cannot protect the good people in their society from the deceivers, power hungry, and crooks out there.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Interesting. I think GOD has to have a sense of humor. He is prob.looking down and laughing at us with HIS front door open for us...and watching down here all these different religions arguing over who has the right key to get in the already open door

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: 'just 'cause

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
You said "I will say this" at least 11 times.
Why would you bring up the morning star?
In Isaiah 14:12 is says "How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!" If you read more you'll find out he ain't speaking about Jesus.
If you are the voice of I AM why are both Jesus and Satan referred to as the morning star?
It seems you have issues with Catholics because they believe in the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Sorry but other Christians believe that way also.
If you do reply could you come up with something other than "I will say this".

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I hear what you say. I too have understood much of the same.

I don't know who is the right prophets or not, I just know the Father. Lucifer means morning star, perhaps it is so to confuse us or perhaps the bible was edited to say that Jesus is the morning star to confuse us with Lucifer the son of morning. I find it confusing. However, Jesus lead an exemplary life so my heart says he is right.

What is true is that someone wants us confused, and that makes me believe even more in the Father.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: irgust
You said "I will say this" at least 11 times.
Why would you bring up the morning star?
In Isaiah 14:12 is says "How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!" If you read more you'll find out he ain't speaking about Jesus.
If you are the voice of I AM why are both Jesus and Satan referred to as the morning star?
It seems you have issues with Catholics because they believe in the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Sorry but other Christians believe that way also.
If you do reply could you come up with something other than "I will say this".

They were making fun of satan when they called him the morning star, as the bible says;
Mat 23:12 "For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted."

It is interesting to note that the concept of the “morning star” is not the only concept that is applied to both Jesus and Satan. In Revelation 5:5, Jesus is referred to as the Lion of the tribe of Judah. In 1 Peter 5:8, Satan is compared to a lion, seeking someone to devour. The point is this, both Jesus and Satan, to a certain extent, have similarities to lions. Jesus is similar to a lion in that He is the King, He is royal and majestic. Satan is similar to a lion in that he seeks to devour other creatures. That is where the similarities between Jesus, Satan, and lions end, however. Jesus and Satan are like lions in very different ways.

Isa 14:12-15 (NIV) How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations! You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain. I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High." But you are brought down to the grave, to the depths of the pit.

Satan is a deceiver, and attempts to make himself like the Most High. he steals many of jesus' titles.

2Th 2:3-5 (NAS) Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God. Do you not remember that while I was still with you, I was telling you these things?

“You were the seal of perfection,
Full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
13 You were in Eden, the garden of God;
Every precious stone was your covering:
The sardius, topaz, and diamond,
Beryl, onyx, and jasper,
Sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold.
The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes
Was prepared for you on the day you were created.

14 “You were the anointed cherub who covers;
I established you;
You were on the holy mountain of God;
You walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones.
15 You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created,
Till iniquity was found in you.

The Bible tells us that satan was a perfect being, and basically was a morning star; until Sin was Found in his Heart.
So, while both Jesus and Satan can be described as “bright morning stars,” in no sense is this equating Jesus and Satan. Satan is a created being. His light only exists to the extent that God created it. Jesus is the light of the world (John 9:5).

Do i have a problem with the average catholic who believes in jesus? no i do not. i have a problem with the vatican that tells us to pray to the virgin mary, and to the so-called saints. jesus said to pray to your father in secret and your father hears you in secret. i have a problem with all of the pagan religious symbolism that can be found there, and the things they do in general. and i will say this; The former pope said that god had told him to step down from his position, to make way for the current pope. this new pope is pious and a man of god.

The vatican equates jesus, the father, and the holy spirit as complete equals in a trinity. But jesus said " My father is greater than I."

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Good stuff , except the Trinity is very evident from Genesis 1 onward. When Jesus said that His Father is greater than He was, He was speaking as a man.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusSubprime

Good stuff , except the Trinity is very evident from Genesis 1 onward. When Jesus said that His Father is greater than He was, He was speaking as a man.

i would be very interested if you could explain the trinity from genesis 1 onward.
i believe that god the father was jesus from the future; and himself from the future was greater than himself in the present moment.
and jesus was called the word of God. And in the beginning was the word. and the word was God. If God is possible of all things then its entirely possible that jesus from the future went back in time to make genesis happen.

and the word was with God. I will say This, the separation between past, present, and future is an illusion, just as albert einstein had said.
So that means everything is predestined; how else would the prophets of had knowledge of the future unless it had already happened for God? How Else did Jesus know that he was destined to be crucified? and how else did he know that when the cock crows that his apostle would deny him three times?
And you will say that God was the Father, and Lord God was Jesus. But i say to you; The people of jerusalem had praised jesus and said blessed be he who comes in the name of the lord.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Genesis states that we are made in God's image, Colossians plus other epistles state the Jesus is the image of God so could Jesus be the image that we are made in? If so, what is this image and why is it described as such?

What we see is technically an image created within our minds, without our minds the image could not exist. The image includes our bodies and everything else in the visible universe. This image is the only true way for the universe to be experienced. We are the image of God because we are the image we see, we are created in our own image by being able to see ourselves in a mirror for an example. When you move your hand across your vision, your hand (body) is being created in your image as it moves through it, when you cannot see your hand it is not being created in your image.

We are the true Son of God because we all share the same image of light because we all share the same world and see the same sun and moon and universe. We are the one image experiencing itself from infinite viewpoints.

John 8
58 "Very truly I tell you," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I AM!"

We are the I AM and image of God. When Jesus spoke of himself he was also by extension speaking of everyone else as well but only if you could accept it and practice his teachings and love others.
edit on 7/1/2014 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Genesis states that we are made in God's image, Colossians plus other epistles state the Jesus is the image of God so could Jesus be the image that we are made in? If so, what is this image and why is it described as such?

What we see is technically an image created within our minds, without our minds the image could not exist. The image includes our bodies and everything else in the visible universe. This image is the only true way for the universe to be experienced. We are the image of God because we are the image we see, we are created in our own image by being able to see ourselves in a mirror for an example. When you move your hand across your vision, your hand (body) is being created in your image as it moves through it, when you cannot see your hand it is not being created in your image.

We are the true Son of God because we all share the same image of light because we all share the same world and see the same sun and moon and universe. We are the one image experiencing itself from infinite viewpoints.

John 8
58 "Very truly I tell you," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I AM!"

We are the I AM and image of God. When Jesus spoke of himself he was also by extension speaking of everyone else as well but only if you could accept it and practice his teachings and love others.

I will say this; God created the chain of events that created himself in his own image. For how could God exist unless he was created? God Said whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed; for in the image of god was man created.But God gave dominion of over animals to man; you seem to believe that everything is in the image of god, but if it were so, How could everything be in his likeness? With that Logic that means that everything, Good, and Evil was in the likeness of god. Jesus said to be perfect, just as his heavenly father is perfect. What would be the point of jesus triumphing over sin; if evil was in gods likeness? To say Everyone is the son of God is to say everyone is equal to God; just as the hebrews wouldnt accept jesus as the son of god, because to call yourself the son of god is to call yourself god himself.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
What if the Christ and Lucifer are twins?
Diametrically opposite, yet with equal power?
The ying and the yang, so to speak?

edit on 7/1/2014 by GoOfYFoOt because: added text

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoOfYFoOt

If christ and Satan had equal power; why would jesus say to satan when he possesed and tempted him " You shall not test your lord, your god."? And why would god say to the serpent, in genesis " they will strike at your head, while you strike at their heel."?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

If Christ and God are one in the same, as you describe, why did Christ cry out at the end, "My God, My God, why hast Thou forsaken me"?

He is God the Son. Separate, yet fully God. As well, He was fully man, while He was here fulfilling His destiny....

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Belcastro

originally posted by: GoOfYFoOt

If christ and Satan had equal power; why would jesus say to satan when he possesed and tempted him " You shall not test your lord, your god."? And why would god say to the serpent, in genesis " they will strike at your head, while you strike at their heel."?

As I said, exact opposites. Satan has power and complete reign over all the earth. Christ has power and reign over all the Heavens. Christ was yet a man, until the moment whe He came up out of the river Jordan, with John the Baptist. It was at this time when "His eyes were opened". Christ was sent to Lucifer's realm, to fulfil the prophesy and to show that His power over all that is good, was stronger than Satan's power over all that is evil. His triumph over even Death, was Satan's first defeat. His second, will come soon.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join