It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 cats, 1 girl, no idea

page: 1

join
share:
arc

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 01:47 AM
link   
*clears throat*

my name is arc and I'm an alco.... oops wrong room

*lights another cigarette*

so this isn't the testical removal support group either? What do you mean - I'm not Myra?!

aaaaanyhow......

I mostly lurk, with the occasional and spasmodic attack of postingus frenzium. Don't expect much seriousness from me, I learnt long ago that life is way too short.

Off here I'm a reasonably abnormal 30 year old woman. I live alone, I keep cats and am generally practising to become one of those delinquent old aunts who chases unsuspecting young men around family gatherings trailing purple velvet.

My main areas of interest are spirituality, the human psyche and free masonry. Often I just come here to keep in touch though.

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Arc, you are truly a lunatic! I love it!!

arc

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   
*winks* not mad sugar, just hormonally inbalanced on occasion....

It's difficult on these occasions to define one's individuality without resorting to entire biographies.

Please ask if you have any curiousity to know more

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
dont u have a website??? And arent u a club operator or somtin or am i dillusional again

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Well Arc, glad to know that alcohol and hormone worship are an international epidemic

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I love it when people try to stay positive and optimistic, making jokes in this cold world. Glad to have you here

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by arc

You'll fit in nicely here.

Welcome aboard!

top topics

join