It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is the latest Sorcha Faal Baloney.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
As usual, the story that is unbelievable traces back to Sorch Faal.

This time, the GRU says that the North American continent is about to have a cataclysmic event happen and the Chinese are going to come save us with their navy!
It is magnetic in nature, but they don't know what is going to happen. They are blaming the latest Alaskan and Arizona EQs on a geomagnetic anomaly.

Whatever, it is Sorcha Faal trash. Just wanted to put it out here for what it is before someone posts it somewhere else believing it.

The European Union Times

edit on b000000312014-07-01T15:08:52-05:0003America/ChicagoTue, 01 Jul 2014 15:08:52 -0500300000014 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I for one welcome our new Asian overlords.
I wouldn't mind eating general Tsao chicken every night

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
Well time to increase the shields of spaceship earth then. More so with the sunsport turning into earth facing position.

Electromagnetism

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I think what they are saying is possible, but I doubt if it is true. We could use a few more real Chinese restaurants here though.

Would the Chinese come help Americans if there was a disaster? They might under the right circumstances. I think even Russia may give our people assistance. Washington DC would probably have to be destroyed in the disaster before they would help us though.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Good point. One of my favorites also and I have not had lunch. Now I'm hungry - darn you

Sorcha's stuff is all fabricated out of thin air for the most part. It's sad that stuff like this is a part of the Internet. So many gullible people get taken in by these frauds.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I think what they are saying is possible, but I doubt if it is true. We could use a few more real Chinese restaurants here though.

Would the Chinese come help Americans if there was a disaster? They might under the right circumstances. I think even Russia may give our people assistance. Washington DC would probably have to be destroyed in the disaster before they would help us though.

If they could lay claim to our natural resources? Of course they'd "help" us.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Sorcha is such an imaginative conglomeration of world events all tied up in a bow. Gotta love it. I hope that one day we figure out which alphabet agency is responsible.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Interesting. I believe Sorcha is used to quell truth that is coming out, nip fast spread of info in the bud ahead of time. And package it up in a silly story involving Chinese or Russia or some way slant it.

For example, just a few days ago, was following really messed up magnetic lines, really odd picture that day, and at the same time, people were pulling out their compasses and it was pointing west, and in some pockets/areas, fridge magnets were falling off.

I believe we're in the middle of a real pole shift that will be over soon, maybe a few more years, but it could be swift too.

And who knows what China or any forces are ready to do, if it is swift and something physical follows like Einstein believed, not that most scientists believe this, or even not that it may always go physical. Maybe it depends on the severity of what's happening or if something else is involved. Even scientists have different theories.

Main thing is, when something is up, it seems to me that Sorcha Faal is now the current way to dampen info and make it seem crazy.

Just pay attention to the magnetics currently.
edit on 1-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
What Navy? China really doesn't have a blue water navy.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Hot -n- Spicy shrimp and Seafood Delight for me please. Oh, and chicken on a stick and those sesame balls. I just hope they are cleaner than my local Chines Restaurant.

Anything from Sorcha Fail is garbage. What a loon.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Interesting. I believe Sorcha is used to quell truth that is coming out, nip fast spread of info in the bud ahead of time. And package it up in a silly story involving Chinese or Russia or some way slant it...

....Main thing is, when something is up, it seems to me that Sorcha Faal is now the current way to dampen info and make it seem crazy.

Examples, please.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Sorcha Faal is good.
He manipulates the very manipulative nature of the media.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DangerDeath
Sorcha Faal is good.
He manipulates the very manipulative nature of the media.

Yes. Sorcha Faal manipulates people into clicking on his website, thus increasing web traffic, selling more ads, and making more money.

Socha Faal and the people who run "before it's news" are manipulating people all the way to the bank.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

with whats going on in Hong Kong,,u can really type that????

ohh and the reason the people are causing CHAOS,,
the one thing a "Chinese Communist"
hates above all else,,
is that the OLD Communist Party is a MINORITY,,
now,, less than 1 percent of the Population,,
there time is done,,,

So u can have your Asian overlords, too yourself,,,I'll pass,,,

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome

with whats going on in Hong Kong,,u can really type that????

He typed that more than 3 months ago, prior to this current Hong Kong situation.

Granted, China had been known to abuse civil rights in the past, but I doubt he could anticipate the current goings-on in Hong Kong when he wrote that.

edit on 10/4/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

top topics

join