It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it time to endorse and embrace the crazy candidates?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I think is time to endorse the completely bat snip insane candidates. All the TEA Party hard core right wing freaks out there.

I want all of congress in the next six years replaced by the most out of touch with reality extremist right wing nuts. Then in the middle of it all, a TEA Party president!

At this point, it's either give the lunatics what they want or get eventually murdered by them for not being hard core right wing enough.

Sadly this country has been taken over by them anyway. What's the point? They've taken over the national dialogue. They make up the most stupid lies that echo around amongst themselves. No matter how many are proven wrong, they still believe each and every lie they are told.

So is it time to just give in? Hand over the country to them on a silver platter? Let them send this country into whatever fantasy realm their little syphalittic brains can come up with?

Can't be worse than how they imagine the country is in right now anyway.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I agreed with most of your post...

Until I got to this part:

originally posted by: HauntWok

I seriously think that the parties just getting started...

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

While crazy enough, unfortunately he's an occupy guy, so wouldn't get the TEA Party vote.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Hey free ponies...

What's not to like?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I think is time to endorse the completely bat snip insane candidates. All the TEA Party hard core right wing freaks out there.

I want all of congress in the next six years replaced by the most out of touch with reality extremist right wing nuts. Then in the middle of it all, a TEA Party president!

At this point, it's either give the lunatics what they want or get eventually murdered by them for not being hard core right wing enough.

Sadly this country has been taken over by them anyway. What's the point? They've taken over the national dialogue. They make up the most stupid lies that echo around amongst themselves. No matter how many are proven wrong, they still believe each and every lie they are told.

So is it time to just give in? Hand over the country to them on a silver platter? Let them send this country into whatever fantasy realm their little syphalittic brains can come up with?

I don't think they really want there policies put in place. Imagaine the crazy push back they would face!!!

Abortions illegal so nearly every woman turns against them.

Welfare ends and the poor and urban communities revolt.

We go totally anti illegal immigrant and start kicking in doors arresting harmless illegal grandmothers.

Min wage is abolished and unskilled labors pay plummets.

The country would revolt. They get way more donations playing to people's aggression then they would after they sink the ship.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Oooh government entitlement ponies, the TEA Party won't like that.

but definitely crazy enough.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: HauntWok

Oh look, another "insult the TEA Party" thread. ATS' version of 'Freinds', reruns, reruns, reruns... sydication, syndication, syndication. Always less witty , less amusing, and less followed with each subsequent airing.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I think we have already done this, HauntWok.

We are quickly rushing towards a fascist corporate state coupled with so-called Christian theocracy.

Hell, the other side that is supposed to counter the Republicans, the Democrats, are just Republicans-lite. They are married to the same corporate interests and money that the Republicans serve.

So we are pretty much there, buddy. We handed this country over to the loony farm a long time ago and right now we are just trying to open the eyes of our fellow citizens that seem to be brainwashed in to defending these fascist propagandists.

I've studied a lot on the topic of Nazis and propaganda and I would have to say Goebbels would have been proud. The propaganda machine has worked so well that we even have some Republicans advocating genocide against certain groups of people.

All hail the Nazi States of America.

ETA: The Tea party was sabotaged by the Republican party. There are some folks from the TP that recognize this and are working in other ways to make a difference. So I would not be too hard on the TP folks.
edit on 7/1/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Oh look, another "insult the TEA Party" thread. ATS' version of 'Freinds', reruns, reruns, reruns... sydication, syndication, syndication. Always less witty , less amusing, and less followed with each subsequent airing.

Your right! The tea party died in mississippi so why bother?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Yes, and I like to bash my thumb repeatedly with a hammer because it feels so good when I stop.
Seriously though, you'll have to pry this country from my cold, dead hands.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
VERMIN SUPREME 2016!

100% my choice !!!

Definitely in favor of dismantling the NWO bureaucracy !!

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I want all of congress in the next six years replaced by the most out of touch with reality extremist right wing nuts.

I can promise you that the most out of touch with reality candidates are already in Washington. Including our extremist left wing nut Emperor in Chief Obama.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Is it time to endorse and embrace the crazy candidates?

The ultra-Progressives have been doing that for decades.

And the results have clearly exposed the "crazyness".

Maybe it is time for *REAL* change, not Obama-Chump-Change.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Progressives in both the republican party and democrat party would never allow it.

They'd rather scorch the earth rather than cede control over the fundamental transformation of the US.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
VERMIN SUPREME 2016!
Why is this guy dressed like Papa smurf??

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

You're right there Beez.

No doubting that.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I can promise you that the most out of touch with reality candidates are already in Washington. Including our extremist left wing nut Emperor in Chief Obama.

It's not the out of touch politicians I worry about.

The ones I am more concerned with are those who actually TRUST them...

Originally posted by Secularist
I trust my government to do me good when it comes to national security.

Originally posted by Screwed
I for one love our Government and everyone who runs it. I believe they know what's best for me and do not question their authority over me.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I want all of congress in the next six years replaced by the most out of touch with reality extremist right wing nuts.

Exactly. The problem is that we keep re-electing the same kind of crazy: narcissistic sociopaths. It's time for a different kind of crazy. I'd love to see a State of the Union address by a narcoleptic with Tourette Syndrome. Imagine how much fun it would be if the Secretary of State was a kleptomaniac. I bet if the Speaker of the House was a beautiful nymphomaniac, there would be a lot less gridlock. The Attorney General should be a former jailhouse lawyer who spent 20 years in jail after a wrongful conviction.

The country couldn't be in any worse shape than we are now.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EyesOpenMouthShut

The queation is why not ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join