It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists have created more than 150 human-animal hybrid embryos in British laboratories

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Captobvious94 i duno but i read crossbread things not no pregnancy est est. all fine and good with the non pregnancy part. Big problem with the animal part in human dna. Would you like your kid to get home with a crossbreed something. Think what abominations could pop out if they have kids.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo
This stuff will usually end up being used as enhanced soldiers things not for our civil fun and games.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Not Scientists...Mad Scientists...A lot of scientists do things that shouldn't be done.

You can't tell me that they aren't trying to grow these embryos, most scientists would want to know. After all, it is science.

Maybe they can develop a new species that cannibals can eat without being considered cannibals. Hannibal would be happy.
edit on 1-7-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Consider extremophile DNA like water bears bio make ups being implemented into something... It could almost live anywhere even on VENUS.

An extremophile (from Latin extremus meaning "extreme" and Greek philiā (φιλία) meaning "love") is an organism that thrives in physically or geochemically extreme conditions that are detrimental to most life on Earth.[1][2] In contrast, organisms that live in more moderate environments may be termed mesophiles or neutrophiles.

In the 1980s and 1990s, biologists found that microbial life has an amazing flexibility for surviving in extreme environments — niches that are extraordinarily hot, or acidic, for example — that would be completely inhospitable to complex organisms. Some scientists even concluded that life may have begun on Earth in hydrothermal vents far under the ocean's surface.[3] According to astrophysicist Dr. Steinn Sigurdsson, "There are viable bacterial spores that have been found that are 40 million years old on Earth — and we know they're very hardened to radiation."[4] On 6 February 2013, scientists reported that bacteria were found living in the cold and dark in a lake buried a half-mile deep under the ice in Antarctica.

edit on 7/1/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Ah, so are you saying you are part human?

/jk of course.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Zombies.
That's what they're working on.
They're going to drop them off in North Korea and see what happens.
The zombies they are making however are not undead but rather genetically modified to eat humans, spread the human eating virus and then die after a year.
The virus self destructs the host after one year.
We just have to maintain a tight peremiter on their border during this campaign.
This is from sic news.com. A fairly reliable source.
LINK
edit on 1-7-2014 by FinalCountdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

Didn't you know, the North Koreans will just cut off their jaws to keep people from being bitten. Brutal, but effective.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

part tasmanian at ALL THE WRONG TIMES too

edit on 1-7-2014 by mindseye1609 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
OK, these evil _______ (because I am not allowed under the rules to fill that blank in), have done some very hideous things, first of all, putting human intellect and feelings into other creatures, that are just products and they can do as they please, torture them as they please and kill them.

They all need prison sentences for several life times.

Oh and I believe its been done in the past, and that our leaders are the nephilim, what happens when you cross snakes and humans. Too bad that experiment wasn't terminated. They created a monster bully.

All creatures with human dna need to protected under the law, but they also need to be sterilized to not reproduce and then put on welfare I guess with care aids.

Those asshats have gone far to far, but its time to get this taken out of their salaries.

And if we ever win against this group of nephilim at the top, the extreme psycho's running this world, they need house arrest in welfare apartments on bracelets, and I suggest fixing them too so they can't pass those bad genes on.
edit on 1-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I forsee in our future a Green Hulk coming out of a lab. I wouldn't want to piss him off!!

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Whether or not some of these stories are true, the facts are we have the keys to bodies with recombinant dna... and people being people, and govts being people, the experiments are being done somewhere... if for no other reason than it can be done and paranoia over what other people are doing/discovering.

I just hope they are being careful and kind... ha... but the things that really scare me aren't animal-human hybrids, but the bacteria and virus's being built/tweaked... Pandora's box needs a new lock!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join