It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The ULTIMATE Lee Rigby Independant Investigation

page: 1

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:42 AM
ATS - What I'm about to link you to is far to extensive to copy and paste.

Please take the time to review the following links, and support the independant researcher CHRIS SPIVEY.

They can't keep the lid on this one!!

Article my Spivey:

edit on 1/7/2014 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/7/2014 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:26 AM
a reply to: ObservingYou

I read the first few lines of the link you provided.

Here is a quote.

In fact, lets start with the official photo… The official photograph that is undated and released by the Ministry of Defence is not Lee Rigby… There is no such person as Lee Rigby.

That official photo has been used to raise millions of pounds for Help the Heroes. Lee McClure’s mother, Lyn Seville alias Rigby, and his half sister Sara McClure (they have different fathers, both McClures) have knowingly perpetuated the lie surrounding the events that took place on the 22nd of May 2013 in order to deliberately deceive the general public for financial gain.

I publicly accuse them both of defrauding the general public and obtaining money by deception.

Let me put this simply, and I think most will agree with me when i say.

OP by posting this and urging us to support Chris Spivey's utterly disgusting claims it implies that you too are also trying to say that Lee was not a real person, that he was made up. In fact the whole thing was made up to raise money for help for hero's (probably one of the most noble charities out there). Further more that Lee's family are just in this to make money.

Seriously what kind of sick and twisted individual would make these accusations.

Honestly words fail me, accusing the grieving mother of a murdered solider of being "in on it" for facial gain...

This is yet another new low for ATS.

I am so angry by this thread, if it where not for the restrictions imposed by the ATS owners I would have a few more choice words for you.

Shame on you OP.
edit on 1-7-2014 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2014 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:28 AM
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I agree, his wife is a Bradford lass and I know a few people whom know the family.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:08 PM
This is embarrassing and disgraceful. I may be a member on this site but I dissociate myself completely from this thread and do not condone it in any way shape or form. It's threads like this which give this site a bad name. Hopefully the Daily Fail or some other questionable rag doesn't pick up on it.

Besides all that you couldn't even spell independent correctly and you failed to even give an indication of what the video was actually about. The second poster has spelled it out for us and I have no inclination to watch any part of the video or click on the link.

Thank you and goodnight.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:08 PM
Disgusting thread, should be deleted. I am from Bradford, West Yorkshire. My wife knows his missus, ridiculous. I will not watch this either, the first post after you pathetic OP says enough for me.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:15 PM

Chris Spivey has been thoroughly discredited on numerous occasions, as has this ridiculous theory.

Some things are exactly what they appear to be, not everything is a conspiracy and its utter bollocks like this that discredits the whole conspiracy movement in the eyes of the general population.
If it wasn't so ridiculous I'd almost believe its put out there deliberately for that purpose and distracts away from the genuine conspiracies.

Its good to see that ATS members can see through this crap.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:43 PM
Probably the worst thread I've come accross on ATS. Hopefuly its trashed in the HOAX bin.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 03:50 PM
And the OP in the Avatar wants US to think?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 05:23 AM
Lol... Anger doesn't solve anything.. Spivey has highlighted several problems in the 'official' story.

How about you attack the evidence?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 05:57 AM
Not that I'm defending this guy, if he's full of # then ok, but isn't this just like the Boston Marathon and Sandy Hook? Or any of the other incidents discussed here.
These tragedies happen and then people discredit them and call hoax while many people make videos and write debunking articles.

This is par for the course on ATS.

Instead of shouting the OP down or telling him to GET LOST or whatever, debate and disprove the presented evidence and theory.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 06:21 AM

Why should we? I know people whom know his 1st wife and their family and know how hard it hit them.
Tell you what I will mention this thread today to a person whom went to their wedding eh and I will report to you on what she says about this BS>
Anyhow it has been moved to the LUDICROUS ONLINE LIES forum and will fade away.
edit on 2-7-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:14 AM
Evidence of Photoshop all over this case... Dismiss it. Fine.

ATS more interested in attacking people than investigating any facts.

(post by ObservingYou removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:40 AM

originally posted by: ObservingYou
Evidence of Photoshop all over this case... Dismiss it. Fine.

ATS more interested in attacking people than investigating any facts.

I find it totally repulsive what this man Chris has to say about Rigby, and I find it equally repulsive that I find a thread like this on ATS. The one saving grace is that the Mods have moved it into this forum and that nobody seems to agree with you or this Spivey dude.

Anyway, i must say that after reading the link in your OP I then went to track down Spivey's website and its totally disgusting, he uses utterly foul language and rambles on cursing like a total idiot. I what I found most disturbing is how he used Lee's wedding pictures and the sickening captions underneath. It is sick, like i said in my first post it is not welcome on ATS.

Admin staff are ridiculous also - I haven't see this case disputed OR PROVEN wrong.

No I for one applaud the staff by moving this thread to the Ludicrous on-line Lies forum, because at the end of the day that is what this thread and what Spiveys accusations are, they are ludicrous online lies, so its quite fitting that the mods moved your thread.

Lies like this do not need to be disputed or proven wrong because anyone with a functioning brain cell can quite easily see these horrible accusations for what they are. Lies. Cruel, hurtful, spiteful lies. I for one am most certainly not going to lower myself to Spiveys level and debate this, quite frankly I don't think i am stupid enough to engage him or anyone else in a debate of "was Lee Rigby a real person or not?". Iif you even have to ask that question then you really need to take some time away from the internet and ask yourself (and i would recommend a psychiatrist) some very serious questions about yourself.

I am actually surprised the mods did not post ban your for this thread.

What you have written in this very short, very unimpressive thread, is actually incredibly offensive to all British people, particularly to British service personal but mostly to Lee's grieving family.

Once again, from one Brit to another.

Shame on you for even posting this OP.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:50 AM
Well this thread hits a new low for ATS. Why has it not been locked by the mods? Repulsive and hideously disrespectful.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:23 AM
I just got this on my Youtube messages.

Anna Zheng 34 minutes ago • Shared privately
An open letter to honourable UK MP from Anna Zheng:“Looking for my son who was stolen by Wigan Royal Infirmary in January 1988”

I am Anna Zheng, full name Wei Anna Zheng, Zheng is my surname, Zheng wei is my original Chinese name. I was born on 15th January 1964 in Jiangsu China. In 1987 I came to England as I met my ex-husband, an English man working in China, in year 2000 I was given a British passport, I am now a British Chinese.

On 11th January 1988 I gave birth to my baby son at Wigan Royal Infirmary Hospital in Billinge, Manchester. I was 23 years old and on the hospital record my name was registered as Anna Hoolin, my baby named Andrew Hoolin, because my ex-husband name is John J Hoolin. While I was in the maternity unit the hospital exchanged my baby, I was given a wrong baby, a white orphan baby abandoned by his mother, but I did not realize it was the wrong baby until 2013. My son John Andrew Hoolin had been stolen by Wigan Royal Infirmary when he was a baby in January 1988, he became a stolen child, an orphan, and he was abducted and trafficked by Wigan Royal Infirmary since January 1988. Where did the hospital take my son? Where is my son today?

Lee Rigby, a British soldier who was beheaded on the street of Woolwich London, by two black British men on 22nd May 2013, he was actually an orphan as some UK reports said, and Lee Rigby’s neighbours, his school teachers and friends knew he was an orphan. But UK authorities ignored these reports and claimed publicly that Lee Rigby was a white British. I believe Lee Rigby was my stolen son; his identity had been covered all these years. He was killed because Lee Rigby insisted to find his own mother and his true identity.

Lee Rigby was my natural son, he lived all his life 25 years as an orphan, the UK authorities did not announce his date of birth clearly, and even the WiKi Google dare not clarify his date of birth. Lee Rigby inherited my appearance and my character; he looked like me when he was an infant or a teenager. He was half Chinese half white English; he was murdered in order to cover his true identity.

I recognized Lee Rigby as my natural son on TV in May 2013; I was deeply disturbed and saddened. I at once looked into the blood group of my son who Wigan Royal Infirmary gave to me 25 years ago, shockingly I found out John’s blood group is B. I myself blood group is O, my ex-husband John J Hoolin blood group is O, O plus O does not produce B.

My life is in danger. I saw on TV the UK government had nailed down that Lyn Rigby was Lee Rigby’s natural mother, all the reports that said Lee was an orphan were not allowed to speak out. I am looking for my stolen son, if you say Lee Rigby was not my son, then where is my son? I understand my question is contradicted to UK mainstream, but I believe the truth and justice and humanity is above the patriotism, if the patriotism is opposite of truth and justice and humanity, then this sort of patriotism is worthless.

In 1987 I came to UK, in 1988 the UK hospital stole my baby son and turns my life into nothing but misery, in past ten years my life in UK became nightmare. 2004 – 2006, I had been harassed and attacked constantly. I experienced long term of vandalizing when I lived in Salford Manchester, my house windows and my car had been smashed every week, I was under constant abuse. The Salford council and police did nothing to prevent or stop these wave of violence against a vulnerable single Chinese woman such as myself.

2006 – 2008, I returned to China because my life in UK became impossible and unsafe. But I was framed; I think I had been framed and put under the black list of Chinese government, I think some corrupted Chinese officials helped to labelled me as a British spy for the sake of their own corruption. In 2008, the Hong Kong dentist Mr. Liu SiLe used the opportunity when I went for the dental root canal treatment; he implanted the spy chips in my maxilla upper jaw. In fear and confusion, I came back to UK in March 2009, I reported the matter to British authorities such as Mayor of London, Local MP, UK foreign office, UK embassy in Beijing, UK mainstream newspapers etc, but I was completely ignored. On the other hand some British organization began to monitor and manipulate the spy chips in my jaw, these spy chips worked as GPS and biological data collectors, and I could hear the spy chips in my jaw ticking like clock day and night.

When I found out the son I had been looking after for 25 years was actually not my natural son, I realized my life had always been in danger and would be in greater danger after my natural son had been murdered.

In fear I left UK to Ireland with my ‘hospital given son’ John in September 2013, because John had a college offer from Cork University. But soon I had been located and under surveillance. My rented flat was under watch day and night.

On 12th June 2014, during 1230 – 1530pm, I was sleeping in my bedroom; someone climbed through my bedroom window on second floor, paralysed me and cut the inner layers of my vagina. I was left in fever and pain for a week. I immediately reported matter to Cork police and UK embassy and I was ignored. In fear and confusion I hurried and fly away from Ireland to china via Hong Kong on 1st July 2014. But again I was watched and followed, on 4th July 2014 while I was sleeping in a Hong Kong hotel, at 0300 – 0600am someone entered my room, paralysed me and cut again the inner layer of my vagina. The purpose of this evil action was clear: to destroy my feminine attractiveness, to harm my health, to stop me starting a relationship with man, so that I would be remaining alone and vulnerable. And another fact is: To steel my organ, because the spy chips had collected enough data of biological details and I was hated and envied for my flawless health. My organ is desirable.

I believe it was only the beginning, if I go back to UK or remain unprotected outside UK; I will be continually physically attacked and will be murdered by the same people who stolen and attacked and murdered my son.

On 28th July 2014 I came to Tokyo from Beijing by air, on 15th August 2014 I applied asylum at Tokyo Regional Immigration Bureau. My life is in great danger, some UK organization are using their power to silent me so that me and my son’s true identity would be covered forever.

From 2004 to 2014, after string of injustice treatment and apathy of the UK authorities, my strength of economics was devastated, and now I am living in poverty, not be able to afford daily expense. I and my son John often spent our nights at Café or train stations.

In October 2014, John (full name John Zheng Hoolin) went back to UK, I returned to Hongkong. John and I we urgently need help. Please help me to raise the question about Lee Rigby’s true identity, my natural son was stolen by Wigan Royal Infirmary in 1988. I believe Lee Rigby was my natural son. Otherwise please prove and help me to find my natural son.

Written by Anna Zheng in November 2014
edit on 25-11-2014 by Gimmick4Life because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:32 AM
Anna Zheng 34 minutes ago • Shared privately

I had baby on 11th Jan 1988 in Roy Hartley maternity unit, Wigan Royal Infirmary, at same month, Lyn had baby too, but she (20 years old) abandoned her baby and left hospital. I was 23 years old. just arrived England hardly speak Any English, and I was alone. The hospital stole my baby away and gave me Lyn"s orphan baby who happened looking similar to my baby. I was too young to tell the difference. My hospital given son is now 26 years old, he looks just like Lyn. Lee Rigby date of birth was 11 - 01 - 1988.

I thought id put this here in case it's newsworthy for us.

I wish I could post the actual message
/screengrab for you.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 04:35 PM
All things considered, I stand by the allusions of the poster. This is a ridiculous hoax. And you all claim to stand under the banner 'Deny Ignorance'?
I have taken the time AND HOURS to go over the material Mr Christopher Spivey (an independent AM journalist,) has collated, presented, and offered to anyone of a relatively open mind to observe, consider and make an intelligent judgement on.
Two people on this website have taken the time to do that and make an informed opinion, rather than a knee jerk reaction from 15 minutes spread between the Daily Mail and the pseudo offended retorts of people who are STILL chewing on the mainstream version because anything else would be unpatriotic, unintelligent, and undesirable.

top topics