It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post your Alien Drawing here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Hi all, I'd thought i'd post a drawing I just made, its in Pen, didn't have any pencils... Its an alien being from Sirius A. They are said to be the merchants of the galaxy and highest technologically advanced.

Post all your drawings here, ones you've drawn or ones you've found.

[edit on 1-12-2004 by Merger]

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Your drawing is awesome! I dont draw(no talent in that area) but wait till you see what some of the ATS posters can come up with! I've seen them before...

Lots of talented people here!

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Thanks for that, it's been a while since i've drawn anything, But i want to do some nice ones....hope this thread pics up

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 03:36 AM
link   
The picture of Alien you have drawn looks like he or she or it has been starving for some period of time or on a hunger fast as no one on earth seems to be taking notice of them.

On a more serious note, I doubt aliens will have a form anything resembling humans or human like. Do cockroaches look like humans. Yes they may have eyes, ears, locomotive parts, etc but will most definitely not look human.

Secondly, those who have mastered the technology to traverse the stars will definitely have better Plastic Surgery technology than ours to appear according to them what is most beautiful.

And if as most people claim to have seen creatures as you have described in your picture is true than it is a mask worn by aliens whose real self is far from that seen or observed.

They must have taken inspiration from ants.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I believe aliens would be humanoid, just different looking thats all... I found some pencils so will redo that one I did above later on.

Here's one I found of a Grey type alien, neato drawing:

[edit on 3-12-2004 by Merger]

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Left one is Gray alien, looking like the one in that 50 years of denial footage. I think that smaller being was from Orion too.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I actually have one I did a while back...will have to see if I can dig it up...

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I actually have one I did a while back...will have to see if I can dig it up...

Gazrok, Just checked out your art gallery, some excellent drawings! well done!

top topics

join