It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail effects

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Aisling

I hope you and your family get better. And I hope you do a little study on the Jet stream, and how long it might take something from 25-35,000 feet to come back to earth. That may ease your mind a bit.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I hope you and your family feel better soon, but do you not think there is actually a possibility of it being something mundane like hay fever? I only say this because I know people who only have hay fever associated with a single type of plant, I only developed hay fever 2 years ago. I commented on that thread too which led me to create this one. Could you maybe have a scout round and see if the local flora has changed? If something new has been planted in the area it could explain the influx of sufferers.
All I'm trying to say is that there is a possibility they aren't connected and I would do everything I could to make sure there was nothing else it could be before reaching a conclusion.
I think what people took issue with in the last thread was the fact you claimed to be able to see the planes had no markings at all, and when they are that high in the sky it's sometimes impossible to tell anything other than its a plane.
I think some people were a bit rude but others just wanted validation I think.
It's a tough subject, like so many others on this site, as believers will not be swayed as they are certain they have discovered the truth, and non believers won't be swayed because they are also certain they know the truth. I don't like it when it dissolves into name calling and bullying, I don't understand why people can't have a decent discussion about things. It's frustrating when people don't answer specific questions though and just repeat the same old stuff again and again.

a reply to: Aisling

What I don't understand is people saying the sky's are different from so many years ago. I haven't noticed any change in trails for the past 20 years. Sometimes there's lots, sometimes there's none. I remember the same in my childhood, I used to cloud gaze a lot, I was a bit of a dreamer

Hasn't air traffic increased since say 20 years ago too? Flight paths would change due to increased traffic too wouldn't they? Does anyone work in aviation who could confirm this? Or does anyone have any links to a decent aviation site where I could compare data from the last 20 years or so? When I do a search I keep getting tempted into buying plane tickets to somewhere hot and sunny

Either that or my son bashes the keyboard with his foot and we end up searching for fungi ds's amended instead.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: christmaspig

www.metabunk.org...

There are many other sources, but this one says it in an easy to read format.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

That may ease your mind a bit.

One can hope, but if they are dead set on it being chemtrails there really isn't alot that will change their minds.

What has happened to the human race....being scared of clouds...Our future doesn't look bright, but I guess we can blame that on chemtrails.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: network dude

That may ease your mind a bit.

What has happened to the human race....being scared of clouds...Our future doesn't look bright, but I guess we can blame that on chemtrails.

We've always been scared of things we don't understand, it's a natural instinct. The difference these days is we've all got centuries of accumulated knowledge at our finger tips so there's no excuse.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

Willfully disregarding the information due to bias.

Sadly, a lot of us do it. I caught myself doing it with the AGW crap. I am still not a believe in us causing any warming, but I have started to try to understand the science on that side.

Once you understand how clouds and contrails form, it's almost impossible to believe in chemtrails. But apparently lots of fun to fear clouds.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
The people from Arizona might be interested to to look into the fact there have been air quality warnings being posted over the last few days/weeks...

Contrails are not causing these symptoms.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: christmaspig

Reminds me of Walking Dead,
expecially where Rick says they already had the infection since day one, everyone does. . When i first heard that statment i thought of Chemtrails lol

<< 1  2   >>

join