It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electromagnetism or Gravity which force is primarily governing the STAR-SOL system?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
One of the biggest misteries in the universe (for me), is how do people like Unity99 and Ophiucus come up with all this stuff? Is there a course for it? Does someone write books about it? What happened to the things they have learned at school?

I'm only asking because their posts look so elaborate and full of ideas and "theories", but go against even the simplest and most obvious physics.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Its an out of whack imbalance
No doubt.

so the more heavy things weighing on spirit the more one sinks.
My bad. I thought this was about orbits and stuff.

Picturing everything in a structural way,instead of non linear, it could likened to an infinite stack of 2D papers, that are all erected 3D by light/lasers/stars, and our own brain.
No such thing as 2D papers, or 2D anything for that matter. 2D is mathematical abstract. That's it. An infinite stack of "2D papers" will have a height of 0.

But I truly think its a hologram and not even real to begin with and that perhaps is a part of the way we can start to step into healing mode.
If not real then what is there to heal?

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
My bad. I thought this was about orbits and stuff.

Me too. I thought I could explain the orbital motion in a few simple words and some pictures or animations. But this doesn't seem to work for some people, as their mind seems to be working in a completely different mode from ours.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildespace
This thread is about the physics and celestial motion, but now we've descended into the rabbit hole of metaphysics and spirituality.

But if you like rabit holes, this is a good read:

The Universe a Vast Electric Organism BY GEORGE WOODWARD WARDER
www.gutenberg.org...

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

But this doesn't seem to work for some people, as their mind seems to be working in a completely different mode from ours.

I could work with that to some extent if we were discussing the same thing. The OP has a different view from mine but is discussing 'real world' possibilities(?) in a sense. I also like OP even though I doubt we've ever agreed on much of anything. I've never seen a harsh word written by him/her (?) so I do respect that.

OTOH, Unity can tend to leave me scratching my head. It's like another language sometimes but it looks just like mine.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Because the reality we're in is absolutely not the model of science you're taught in school, and its a hologram, fake, not real, puff of smoke. Drive on through it. The spirit/consciousness is everything and you never left home.

Science on the fringes, the not so popular scientists, are onto the real thing that alligns with the metaphysics, it gives a language that works for the reality we're in.

Here is the real irony, they, the ones running this planet, and the underground science, already know this.

Maybe you should start with such things as Keeley's Secret, Tesla, Walter Russel, and a host of others, and the electric comet, there is tons out there on that. David Bohm, and other indications.

I have an uncle who is a physicist, a master degree mind you, he bailed on the job he was offered years ago, this was the late 50's at UBC, then a job offer to complete his doctorate in Australia working at one of the few nuclear fusion facilities in the world. I believe he found out the way it really is and didn't want to work for Darth Vader. He became a physics teacher up north and built his huge ham radio and had astronauts conacting him and scientists behind the curtain.

My dad a math teacher.

One thing about being raised with alot of science discussions and omni magazines, they're not in the same box's everyone here is in, no one would say, why would you support these theories over the others, when they know the mainstream has some major problems. Intelligent minds think outside boxes and would be more interested in listing 100 possible and probable theories than ever settle on the criminally deficient one they've enslaved the world under.

edit on 3-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
What about the orbits of the planets and comets? Is there a benefit to believing that fake planets orbit a fake sun due to fake EM rather than fake gravity?

That is a serious question. Maybe it will illustrate one of the problems I have with even trying to get what you say.

Holographic universe. Gonna have to see what they mean by that, tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Why can't it be BOTH, why either or; and if so, add the component of "the life force grand animator" radiation; (just to make things more fun).
edit on 3-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: shaneslaughta

- random interruption

stable orbits would reveal intersection of possible 'strong waves'

www.youtube.com...

- human radiation and states of excellence -

purity of mind and body may be similar events

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Nochzwei

Can I suggest reading the book The Hunt For Zero Point by Nick Cook. There are some interesting ideas about the link between electromagnetism and gravity in there its also rather Informative regarding our respective governments understanding of those subjects.
I've seen his video of race to zpe, good video but since nick is not a scientist, as far as physics is concerned, he is talking out of his hat. The govts even in black projects are still using aerodynamics, so how far advanced can they be?

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The reality is, gravity-based physics allow us to predict the motion of celestial bodies and to send spacecraft to them. Electromagnetism comes in with regards to the spacecraft electronics, and certain phenomena like solar wind, EM fields around some of the bodies (but not all of them) and things like dust suspended around the Moon due to electrostatic charge. Scientists have seen no evidence or reason for the inclusion of electromagnetism into celestial mechanics. If you think they are missing something, feel free to enlighten them. Just keep in mind that science needs solid evidence, equations, experiments, and theories that fit observations. NOT hand-waving or speculating about ancient myths and cave paintings, or 19th century poets.

No matter how many EU articles I read or videos I watch, it never gets past a pseudoscientific anti-establishment cult. If many EU supporters bring up spiritual and metaphysical explanations for the reality, then it's even a stronger reason for people like me (who like the cold hard science and reason) to seer clear from it.

The idea that the evil weighs people down, is akin to the medieval practice of weighing people accused of witchcraft on the scales, or throwing them into a lake to see if they sink or swim.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Intelligent minds think outside boxes and would be more interested in listing 100 possible and probable theories than ever settle on the criminally deficient one they've enslaved the world under.

That was a well written post Unity. The formal education system tries to lock us in the rigid boxes they have built, and anything outside the box is woo-woo stuff.

"Science’s self-assumed responsibility has been self-limited to disclosure to society only of the separate, supposedly physical (because separately weighable) atomic component isolations data. Synergetic integrity would require the scientists to announce that in reality what had been identified heretofore as physical is entirely metaphysical — because synergetically weightless. Metaphysical has been science’s designation for all weightless phenomena such as thought. But science has made no experimental finding of any phenomena that can be described as a solid, or as continuous, or as a straight surface plane, or as a straight line, or as infinite anything.We are now synergetically forced to conclude that all phenomena are metaphysical; wherefore, as many have long suspected — like it or not — life is but a dream."
Buckminster Fuller

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: GaryN

If reality is a dream, and all phenomena are metaphysical, then the universe is not electric. Right? Is there even a point to doing science if all this is just an illusion?

And still, we are predicting were planets will be in the future, and sending spacecraft to them. So we must be getting something right.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

If reality is a dream, and all phenomena are metaphysical, then the universe is not electric. Right?

The universe that we exist in is electrical in so far as it is the electric forces that allow the concentration of energy into seemingly stable, solid form. It is electricity that allows our brains to produce consciousness, which allows us to contemplate the apparently solid things around us, but there really are no solid things. And we couldn't indulge in such philosophical musings if it weren't for the electrical activity in our brains, so I think we could say the Universe is electric.

Is there even a point to doing science if all this is just an illusion?

We are born with the freedom to do, within limits, pretty well whatever we want. Some people may want to sit and meditate, some, like many on ATS, have an interest and desire to know, or try to know, what the seemingly physical universe is all about. That we "are spirits, in the material world" seems correct to me, and our purpose is to experience things in this physical form, and those experiences are then added to the sum total of all Universal knowledge, the collective consciousness.

And still, we are predicting were planets will be in the future, and sending spacecraft to them. So we must be getting something right.

They still need to do multiple course corrections on the way, but actually, the formulas they use can be applied to both gravity and the electro-magnetic forces, as they both employ the inverse-square law, and gravity may well be an electromgnetic force anyway. It's a little odd how Kepler ended up leading the mechanistic view of the 19th century, when he was actually a very spiritual man in his beliefs about the Universe.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: GaryN
but there really are no solid things.

If there really are no solid things, why do people die of their injuries after falling from a tall building/bridge/cliff? Does their brain think "uh oh, I perceive that there is a solid ground moving towards me at an incredible rate, now I have to smash the body into a pulp and break the bones" ?

and gravity may well be an electromgnetic force anyway.

How does that work? Electromagnetism involves separate charges, their motion, and the fact that the like charges repel and the opposite charges attract. We see nothing like this with gravity: it involves only the mass, and even an electrically neutral chunk of rock exerts gravitational pull.

It's a little odd how Kepler ended up leading the mechanistic view of the 19th century, when he was actually a very spiritual man in his beliefs about the Universe.

Not that odd, considering that many religious scientists of that day realised that they can (and should) study the world around them and seek for principles that govern it, using maths and reason. Kepler's laws stood true for hundreds of years and even to this day.

~~~

Back on topic, mainstream scientists are well aware of electric processes in the Solar System, and study their effects on the objects and future missions. For example: New NASA Model Gives Glimpse into the Invisible World of Electric Asteroids

NASA is developing plans to send humans to an asteroid, and wants to know more about the electrical environment explorers will encounter there.

A solar wind blown from the surface of the sun at about a million miles per hour flows around all solar system objects, forming swirling eddies and vortices in its wake. Magnetic fields carried by the solar wind warp, twist, and snap as they slam into the magnetic fields around other objects in our solar system, blasting particles to millions of miles per hour and sending electric currents surging in magnetic storms that, around Earth, can damage sensitive technology like satellites and power grids.

On airless objects like moons and asteroids, sunlight ejects negatively charged electrons from matter, giving sunlit areas a strong positive electric charge. The solar wind is an electrically conducting gas called plasma where matter has been torn apart into electrons, which are relatively light, and positively charged ions, which are thousands of times more massive. While areas in sunlight can charge positive, areas in shadow get a strong negative charge when electrons in the solar wind rush in ahead of heavier ions to fill voids created as the solar wind flows by.

But I have yet so see a single science paper or article on how electromagnetism rules (or even simply influences) the motion of celestial bodies. Philosophising and speculating about spirituality and metaphysics is cool, but it is not the cold hard science that we need.

~~~

And we're still successfully predicting the motion of celestial bodies and sending spacecraft to them. I know I repeated this line several times here, but it doesn't seem to ring the bell.

edit on 6-7-2014 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Again, I will repeat my question; why can't it be both electromagnetism and gravity with a bit of 'radiation' thrown in. I look forward to your response.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing
It can be both, as the description is based on the current Awareness levels of those of us subjectively discussing and hypothesizing vethumanbeing

The question was-
Electromagnetism or Gravity which force is primarily governing the STAR-SOL system?
and then discussed on from that point.
1 cannot say my subjective theory shared is more valid then the next theory w/o possessing total objective truth (which many who feel they are discussing objective truth) to what is actually going on here do not possess.
Whether it be-
-Holographic Universe
-Electric synapse discharges (managed-induced-influenced by unseen forces), generating within the conscious of "sleeping" CREATOR Creations manifested projections...
or something not even fathomed as of yet vethumanbeing. this is why it started as a question asked...
After a conscious scan was placed upon many within this OP the data came back that some feel that their "traditional scientific beliefs and practices" are being challenged if not omitted? which they are and were not, which is odd its only a discussion, yet some feel they are sharing absolute Objective "truth" delivered within their scientific data shares on the Universe... Again odd, but its understood that when some feel their traditional belief systems are not existing on stable theories, discomfort is emitted as beliefs are challenged/questioned & 1 apollos to the scientific minds present who are carriers of EA*RTH scientific based credentials more so then 1... The goal was to share and discuss what some think not get into an im right your wrong battle for all within this OP are discussing Subjective data nothing more.

1 feels as science develops and advances with more advanced technological devices to upgrade perception and awareness levels of many here things will become more clear. Once again thank you ALL* for taking time to share your now compiled data.
In the END "WE" are ALL* re-designed STAR material interacting on different levels of awareness w/ different energy outputs and frequencies...

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
edit on 7/7/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
a reply to: vethumanbeing
It can be both, as the description is based on the current Awareness levels of those of us subjectively discussing and hypothesizing vethumanbeing

The question was-
and then discussed on from that point.
1 cannot say my subjective theory shared is more valid then the next theory w/o possessing total objective truth (which many who feel they are discussing objective truth) to what is actually going on here do not possess.

You know as well as I do what the governing force is, its a combination of both that is will remain undiscovered by hard science or theoretical physics. This has nothing to do with objective truth; it has to do with the Absolute Unbounded Oneness and the relentless personal pursuit of oneself as its own creation YOU and connection to it. Do I have to say the word this weak/strong force embodies (plus radiation animator)? Its an everyday word taken for granted/overlooked but is a FORCE just as gravity/magnetism is. The problem with hard science is they miss the magical/spiritual binary/fractal aspect of this universe (they as a product) and without it will always be in the weeds. This Universe was designed as to be a positive, taking the negative and (chaos) and transforming it in order to grow the LIVING EARTHS LIBRARY (human, flora fauna historical necessaries so to be visited by others from other dimensions). Negative frequencies will not cannot survive here they will be transformed (kind of odd as its sort of a self consuming eating of those things program). Oh I just described this as a "program" accidently, well there it is. Peace.
edit on 8-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hypothetically speaking, I'd like to see a country that would have ditched the mainstream model of the universe, and embraced the Electric Universe model, as well as all the spiritual and metaphysical notions mentioned in this thread. I'd like to see how far can they go with scientific and technological advances, spaceflight, etc.

By the way, the Electric Universe is making rounds in the Science & Technology forum, if you'd like to check it out:

Plasma Ribbon Confirms Electric Sun
Astronomers Need Electric Theory Training

Yep, it looks like the professional astronomers with their PhDs and higher education are in need of vising Thunderbolts lectures and watching Thunderbolt videos.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: wildespace
And so ATS gets another Electric Universe thread.

Actually, I'm intrigued by it, and honestly hope it can come up with something solid and truly challenging for the mainstream model (because science thrives on questioning, observing, correcting, verifying, etc.), but all I have seen from the EU thus far is preaching, hand-waving, misrepresenting science, and basically making no sense.

It's not like we can sweep centuries of solid and verified science, which gave us spaceflight and the ability to predict the motion of Solar System bodies with enough precision to randezvous spacecraft with planets, moons, comets and asteroids, under the rug, because the EU theory is so much cooler, funky, and challenges the establishment.

Why can't both forces be at play. Why throw the baby (Gravity) out with the bathwater (EU)?

Electromagnetism is a force which governs physics.
Gravity is a force which governs physics.

Why can't we put both forces into a single model rather than pin one against the other and fighting about which known governing force is more governing?

Example:
The Sun has an electromagnetic sphere of influence which extends far beyond the planets; it keeps the inter-stellar medium (mostly plasma between to star systems) from having too great an influence on inner system processes. This "bubble" of EM influence helps to stabilize the variables within the system allowing for the Gravity model to behave as science has observed. Without the Sun's EM sphere the math used for space flight and landing objects on moving planets might not have been as stable and accurate as expected; it was always there; but scientists didn't need to understand it because it allowed for the math of the Gravity model to be "prooven" scientifically. To look at only one and rule out the other when both are governing forces in nature is to purposely rip out one eyeball thinking you can see more clearly.

Why can't the Sun's EM sphere and it's observations in the marco not be thought of in the micro?

I believe Gravity and EM go hand and hand and need each other to produce stability within any given system. Ruling out EM or Gravity is foolish IMO.

God Bless,
edit on 11-7-2014 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join