It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electromagnetism or Gravity which force is primarily governing the STAR-SOL system?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

agreed with this statement totally andy06shake. Thanks for coming back to clarify your points shared.

To help some see from 1z perspective visualize the Universal Medium like a charged fluid/plasma and the celestial objects within it moving from its flow movements...
edit on 7/1/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Meaning that electromagnetism and or gravity could quite possibly be the same thing or at the very least have some form of direct relationship and it's our understanding or perception regarding the above that's "un clear".

Yes, that is the most likely answer. The relationship between the elecrtric and magnetic fields, a specific quantised phase offset, may produce a resultant or emergent force that we call gravity.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: GaryN

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

To help some see from 1z perspective visualize the Universal Medium like a charged fluid/plasma and the celestial objects within it moving from its flow movements...

Why don't objects such as comets "go with the flow"?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

YES! ONE OF THE MAJIX QUESTIONS
Because they are being EM pulled like volley dodge ball by the more EM charged STAR bodies their between.
So if this activity is observed-noticed then there is a large chance there are 2 or more large EM possessing celestial bodies local (even if one isn't observed)

Great question, some are going with the flow DenyObfuscation and just like currents the flow isn't in one direction...
edit on 7/1/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
All the heavenly bodies do not posses a magnetic field, so it is very unlikely that magnetism or electromagnetism plays any part in gravity or celestial mechanics

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
As someone somewhere said, "show me the maths and then we can talk about it."

If electromagnetism is responsible for the motion of celestial bodies such as in the Solar System, there's got to be equations to show this, and experiments that validate those equations. Let's see them. It's too easy to invent things and wave your hand around, talking about some universal medium that "sucks things".

Mainstream science successfully predicts the motion and position of Solar System bodies and sends spacecraft to them, based on Newtonian and Relativistic physics. Forgive me for placing trust in them and not in some "theory" that basically says "look, there are grooves on Mars, they must have been created by electric machining," or "look, the ancient paintings show gigantic cosmic plasma dischages, so that must be how cosmos operates."

edit on 2-7-2014 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

Can I suggest reading the book The Hunt For Zero Point by Nick Cook. There are some interesting ideas about the link between electromagnetism and gravity in there its also rather Informative regarding our respective governments understanding of those subjects.

edit on 2-7-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I for one find it humorous that we defy gravity with magnets, I.e. EM yet refuse to acknowledge they are one of the same.

Personally, and flame away, I genuinely think the biggest fallacy in science is gravity. I mean, I love Einstein as much as the next but if you need two seperate theories (general and special) to explain the same force, than both are wrong. I think gravity is an effect from something else, possibly EM, a lot like doctors making the mistake thinking a symptom of a force (disease) is a force in itself and ultimately misdiagnose.

If we were to truly understand what causes gravity, one equation should explain general and special relativity as well as quantum mechanics. I know, I know....such crazy thinking.

edit on 2-7-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
All the input supporting this theory introducing new theories as well as skepticisms is appreciated, as this is how truth is found...

The goal of the OP is to share this theory with others "who may have more EA*RTH based knowledge associated with it" have it taken apart and looked thru put back together and taken apart again. By doing this the minds contributing are helping 1 and potentially others to learn as well as see things from different scientific perspectives.
There is no attempt to wash away old world scientific evaluations, hypothesis and observations just to add. There is intent however to share some outta box thinking associated with the cosmos & what is understood as gravity.

The thought came to mind as 1 was observing how the many planets and moons seem to sit in perfect sync with each other. They seldom move from their primary positions unless something interrupts them. This is what caused 1 to question gravity from SOL being the force keeping the planets sustained in these positions for 1 began to think why does SOL not absorb these many celestial objects as it does smaller celestial Asteroids and Comets. This is where ElectroMagnetism came to mind. For it seems like there is a constant hold/force upon these celestial objects from SOL but its not like a "PULLing" force more to 1 subjectively like a varying force that keeps the planets from coming to close to each other but also keeps them from flying off into the cosmos... So its varying in pull and push and the ENERGY may show evidence as SOL adjust its hold @ times and displays various Solar activity. It seems like a magnet is pulling and pushing other magnetic objects to keep them in order as opposed to only pulling from SOLs gravity. Magnets gain strength with electricity added hence E.M. from SOL energy governing being 1z premise.

Add in the medium in which the many "observable" celestial objects sit and you get the Universal Medium UM. Where did this idea come from. Observing the many Galaxies they appear to be sitting in positions that signify something though appearing as "nothingness" and weightless or space signify that something is holding or keeping them from falling apart.

Considering if there is actually nothingness then why don't all the galaxies just fall into out of control orders constantly where STARZ are moving and impacting each other in the galaxy more frequent like why are all the STARZ in say constellations not free falling out of order as well as planets & moons associated? This further makes 1 consider a medium or a material present that allows for celestial objects to remain in positions @ times governed by nearest STAR activity. So you would visualize a energized gel-slurry-plasma the (UM) that has various charged-weighted material GALAXY placed on it. Visuals these different weighted and charged materials sinking into it in different ways based on the weight and charge they carry. And you then get many unique GALAXY forms as the weighted and charged materials collect-attract and then settle within the present medium the UM... this is where the UM came from as it seems the GALAXY are not falling within nothingness but more settling and as the UM flows the GALAXY move as well as the celestial object within them... All Energized-Charged and so back to EM/EUT within a UM

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
I for one find it humorous that we defy gravity with magnets, I.e. EM yet refuse to acknowledge they are one of the same.

Magnetism is very strong at short distances. Move a magnet away from the fridge by a few centimeters or inches, and it won't stick. And even when it is stuck to the fridge, gravity is still acting on it. I don't see how you could use that example to conclude that EM and gravity are the same thing.

Personally, and flame away, I genuinely think the biggest fallacy in science is gravity. I mean, I love Einstein as much as the next but if you need two seperate theories (general and special) to explain the same force, than both are wrong.

General Relativity explains gravity. Special Relativity explains time dilation and length contraction at near-light speeds. In general terms, Newton's equations describe gravity just fine.

I think gravity is an effect from something else, possibly EM

Show us some equations, then. I could think that gravity comes from invisible gremlins pulling on you in certain directions, but just thinking it doesn't make it true. That's where science comes in.

~~~

P.S. good luck with Ophiuchus, guys. One does not even contemplate where to begin, and how to procede with replying to his posts. One would think understanding orbits isn't such a hard thing.
edit on 2-7-2014 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

@Move a magnet away from the fridge by a few centimeters or inches, and it won't stick.

Now add in that magnet having regenerative properties like a STAR and the magnet can increase and decrease its range and pull/push potentials...

@Show us some equations, then. I could think that gravity comes from invisible gremlins pulling on you in certain directions, but just thinking it doesn't make it true. That's where science comes in.

Equations such as what that describe the SUN-SOLs magnetic output distance subtracted from the individual Magnetic fields of EACH Celestial body present in the SOL system (if you can obtain each bodies data for some celestial bodies may not even be mapped yet) which offsets the equation from the beginning if not accurate.
And then calculate the Universal Mediums flow rate interference upon the EM field of SOL and the planets its governing, which causes the exterior pull away on celestial objects from SOLs EM field?

So you want SOL magnetic output distance force
subtracting the individual Magnetic fields of each Celestial body present in the Solar system
and then calculate the Universal Mediums UM speed (even though) the universal medium or space dark energy/matter is not even Scientifically understood (just postulated)
then calculate the Universal Mediums flow rate interference upon the EM field of SOL and the planets its governing to determine Orbit paths
and then present some accurate data formula with this current limited scientific data that calculates how much a STARS EM field strength can reach to verify if the EM field is the governor or gravity which is also not fully understood scientifically...
Do you see the issue in making such a formula with inaccurate limited scientific data that will produce the proof you seek. Interesting, very interesting request. Maybe its gravity gremlins after all

1 subjectively feels SOLs EM fields reaches out past PLUTO and also think its the reason why more asteroid/comet as well as moon and planetary impacts haven't occurred in the local STAR system because SOL is managing this region preventing these potential impacts and when some come into its EM range it PUSHES them off course or PULLs them in...

Your scientific points are appreciated wildespace, 1 APOLLOS for not providing a formula that meets your request...

NAMASTE*******
edit on 7/2/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I see gravity in simple terms, springing out of complex magnetic arrangements and pertaining primarily to consciousness, as I see the sun as compromising consciousness, and star size, also regular or intense gravity dwarf (failed) as also relating to consciousness. Harm (ie, defined as murder, rape, torture, abuse, slavery, money and all the components of slavery, destruction of living library and happiness equality) = gravity. Wherever there is an imbalance in bad, gravity increases.

Electric Universe meets David Bohm's holographic simulation universe.

Now, as far as adding new theories, which do have scientists as proponents, not just lone wolf uniformed people thinking magically, but quantum physicists who have done research, but ignored by major corporate driven science. We need to keep opening up windows. So this is a good thread, whether or not the OP is aligned what I believe, its irrelevant, as it all about thinking out of the box.

But lets look at how some things change in EU theory. Ie. major hubs, input systems in a circuit board or region, would appear highly energetic. Now in our current models highly energetic equals younger, such as pleiades.

Whereas many grass roots natives have legends of coming from there and report contacts far more than we have.

Input system, kind of like the physicist David Bohm and his holographic universe derived from studying inside atoms, where he saw what he viewed the screen, the backdrop that connects everything, which is in wave form, only becomes frozen wave or particle when its rendered out of the streams of possibilities, and he sees this rendering as outside of us, coming in, streaming in from the next level, like this hologram is technology and has input systems.

Major hubs would be on the circuit board.

Electric and Holographic universe does seem to change what we think we know about other systems.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Harm (ie, defined as murder, rape, torture, abuse, slavery, money and all the components of slavery, destruction of living library and happiness equality) = gravity. Wherever there is an imbalance in bad, gravity increases.

So, in essence you're saying anti-gravity could result from an abundance of good, i.e. charity, etc.? Or have I somehow missed your point?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I may be mistaken DenyObfuscation but Unity_99 may reference gravity from her perspective as a downing lowering type force from a perspective which it is somewhat, considering its interactions with certain matter also she may be associating some of her mentioned lower vibrative acts in her post with gravity in a way as describing how gravity pulls things down...

@ input systems in a circuit board or region, would appear highly energetic.

This is MATRIX talking-Here she may be describing how areas in the universe where more ENERGY is prevalent can be associated from a EA*RTH based perspectives with energetic youth and so the Pleiades = young system full of energy as it is...

@Major hubs would be on the circuit board.
Would be energized areas where there is large ELECTRICAL activity in the universe that is observable. Place these areas on a grid and you see Unity_99 circuit board... MATRIX talk you have just got to try and understand ALL* language within human boundaries isn't interpreted as so by ALL*

@So, in essence you're saying anti-gravity could result from an abundance of good, i.e. charity, etc.? Or have I somehow missed your point?

It would be more like if more good was going on within the MATRIX less gravity or PULLING down lower vibrative states would occur as opposed to a result. And when you think about it to ASCEND is to RISE above or lack a gravity like force upon the holding you down... and so yes anti gravity like
Its like tomato /tamoto but more like tomato /flora
Unity_99 if 1 is incorrect in trying to explain to DenyObfuscation your points please clarify, thanks.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 7/2/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

anti gravity? Do you mean ascension? This is more soul/spirit than operating in the world, kind of think we're stuck until lifetime over, and while a few have shared levitation as children, probably not allowed here.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This thread is about the physics and celestial motion, but now we've descended into the rabbit hole of metaphysics and spirituality.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

I know some hate it, but in the end that is the reality we're in.

I like this article by Lou Baldin:

It's his 2 bits about another article basically.

www.ufolou.com... The first one, though all the rest are good too!

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

anti gravity? Do you mean ascension?

No. Absolutely not. My question was simple. "Harm (...) = gravity" you said. I wanted to see if it was remotely possible to understand what you meant by that. It's like pulling teeth. Obviously words mean something very different to you than they do to us.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Its an out of whack imbalance, so the more heavy things weighing on spirit the more one sinks. Picturing everything in a structural way,instead of non linear, it could likened to an infinite stack of 2D papers, that are all erected 3D by light/lasers/stars, and our own brain. Denser to Lighter. And what makes it sink is guilt. A heavy conscience sinks.

Put in a magnetic way, its like saying an imbalance is taking place between the clusters.

But I truly think its a hologram and not even real to begin with and that perhaps is a part of the way we can start to step into healing mode. Not for thousands of years on a cosmic councilor's chair, but by remembering it not real and blasting off the mud, learning the lesson and forgiving self and others and choosing happiness, reaching higher where the healing and the truly good ways to learn are. We can take those short cuts and need to, as this planet is perceivably, by our consciousness that is doing the perceiving, heavy and IMO is a bit of a magnet for disaster.

edit on 3-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join