Read this list and tell me what you think? Is this Freedom? Is it Life? what we are on Earth for?

page: 1
22
<<   2 >>

log in

join
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
>The inheritance tax.
> >
> >Accounts Receivable Tax
> >Airline surcharge tax
> >Airline Fuel Tax
> >Airport Maintenance Tax
> >Building Permit Tax
> >Cigarette Tax
> >Cooking Tax
> >Corporate Income TaxFishing License Tax
> >Food License Tax
> >Petrol Tax (too much per litre)
> >Gross Receipts Tax
> >Health Tax
> >Heating Tax
> >Inheritance Tax
> >Interest Tax
> >Lighting Tax
> >Liquor Tax
> >Luxury Taxes
> >Marriage License Tax
> >Medicare Tax
> >Mortgage Tax
> >Pension Tax
> >Personal Income Tax
> >Property Tax
> >Poverty Tax
> >Prescription Drug Tax
> >Real Estate Tax
> >Recreational Vehicle Tax
> >Retail Sales Tax
> >Service Charge Tax
> >School Tax
> >Telephone Tax
> >Value Added Tax
> >Vehicle License Registration Tax
> >Vehicle Sales Tax
> >Water Tax
> >Workers Compensation Tax
> >Tax (VAT) on Tax.
> >Goods and Services Tax (GST)
> >Death Tax
> >Driving Permit Tax
> >Environmental Tax (Fee)
> >Excise Taxes
> >Income Tax And Now they want a blooming Carbon Tax!



SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? IT'S A WONDER ANYONE HAS ANYTHING LEFT FOR THEMSELVES AFTER PAYING ALL THIS TAX.
edit on CDTTue, 01 Jul 2014 07:05:54 -0500u3107x154x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)




posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I wonder if milk cows ever feel used ?



posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Seriously, this is not how life should be. Its ridiculous the amounts of taxes we pay in life and even after life!



posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Mooo Mooo MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Translation

Yes yes YYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and my teets are bleeding.....

Every year I ask the same question

How much more does the rich want........

PS F and Stars for the above as well deserved thought out post n OP
edit on 7/1/2014 by IceHappy because: added bottom PS line



posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: 727Sky

Seriously, this is not how life should be. Its ridiculous the amounts of taxes we pay in life and even after life!


I just added 3 rooms onto my house and did not have to get/pay for a building permit. I do not pay property taxes on the land we own or school taxes. When I buy food I do not pay taxes. Several other things that my wallet is not tapped to include the highest electric bill I have ever had during the hot summers has been $60. Trash collection is $6 and water bill is less than that.

I got tired of paying over six thousand a year in taxes on my home.. One of the reasons I moved away from the tax and spend country of my birth. I will never buy property in the states again and I am one of the lucky ones for I could. Just a personal choice and certainly not for everyone.. but my choice and I can live with it. Now the IRS has tentacles into just about every overseas bank account. They want their (fair share) of any money we make on interest payments for our accounts even though we do not live in the states. You can run, but alas you can not hide... for when they catch you (and they will) you will just be tired from all the exertions .

I have no answers; if I did then I might have been more active than just protesting my homeowner taxes. I would like to see the tax system overhauled but it appears there are not enough (yet) who have the will to get it done.



posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
VAT in the UK is 20%, which I find #ing appalling. The goods have already been taxed when brought into the country, taxed again when the shop purchased them, then VAT put onto it when the customer buys it. Taxed 3 times before its even used or consumed.

Two certainties in life, You're one day going to die and you are going[i/] to pay taxes.


I wouldn't mind paying taxes, but the fact that the deficit of my country was created for no actual good reason and I had zero #ing input into it, it pisses me off. And knowing the real reason as to why we're in debt, these high powers controlling us..well that really pisses me. .



posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The reason for tax is because of "you are not alone", so to make society work and everyone can benefit we all have to pay tax, i know it's pretty obvious, but a lot is taking the tax payment personally.

Now...the question isn't how much you pay in tax, but where the tax is spent.

Where i live the tax for everyone is between 44% to 47% of your salary , after that comes "all" the other tax payment as you just listed, but i still live in one of the best functioning societies in the world and we are pretty satisfied with how it works, and are allways secured if you should be in the need for government help + free healthcare anywhere, free education and a lot of other benefits.

Do i pay too much? yes.
Can it be different? no.



posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I live overseas. I pay the taxes required of me. I laugh at your list. It is utterly frikkin' ridiculous.



posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Hey Truth!
You are so right.

In the 70's my first job paid $2.15/hour (student wage).
I was able to buy cigarettes, pay room & board to my mother, purchase new clothes/records and go to movies and concerts. (Earning about $45/week part-time, evenings and weekends while in high school.)

I saw Supertramp for $7. That was about 3 hours wages.
Minimum wage is now $10/hour, so concert tickets should be $30...but they're not. They're $60 and up!

Cars cost more than my first house did. I know a lot of people working 2-3 jobs just to pay rent and buy food now.

If people could bring home their 'gross' pay, as opposed to their 'net' pay...they would be fine. Work some overtime, and the government takes about a third of your cheque (or more).

We have less disposable income these days, less opportunity to save money...buy a car or a home...or even adequately provide for children. Less jobs...less...much less.

I remember having hopes, dreams and aspirations...because back then they were attainable. I am very sad for the young people of today.
jacygirl



posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Its true. What chance do the young have?

I've read a few stories lately about how some people have to manage on just £10 per week after NI & Tax is deducted and all the other costs of living.



posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
We are on this earth to enjoy it. Such wonders on this world. If we aren't here to enjoy it and protect it, then there's no reason to be here. The way things are now can not be "how it's supposed to be." This is all just wrong.

Why else would we be here? I don't mind paying taxes- if they went to more things that help us- like in the US- I'll pay even MORE taxes if they give us a universal health care system that's proven to work, like in other countries.



posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

The whole system could be streamlined if it was rolled into one big 'Tax on everything'.

And nations wonder why they are having trouble keeping afloat. You add a tax, then that means less money for someone to buy products, and when the products themselves also have a tax then that equates to lower sales, and lower sales leads to a shrinking of the economy. It's only a matter of time before the situation will snowball, unless the taxes are reigned in.









edit on 1-7-2014 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

OP, I can understand your point of view. But the basic underlying problem that we as a species are facing is the fact that we have enslaved ourselves by creating a system where "money" even exists at all.

We have been so brainwashed to think that we actually need a monetary system to exist in the first place. You see, money is completely made up...it is imaginary, pieces of paper, and digital numbers that enslave us.

Humanity CAN exist without money, that is the great secret that "they" don't want you to know. We CAN create a system that allows every single human on the planet to have food/shelter and all the necessary elements to survive. We just have lived under the current system for so long now, and the propaganda is so prevalent, that almost every human on this planet has lost their ability to think outside of the current system we have all been forced to serve.

This world COULD be better.

Money is make-believe.

edit on 1-7-2014 by AutOmatIc because: spelling



posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Capital gains tax. Water tax. Marriage tax (license). TV tax (license). Bedroom tax. Just to name a few more extra taxes here in the UK.

Taxed to death, literally.



posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Humanity was created to pay taxes. lol. We can thank our politicians for constantly instituting new taxes year after year. Maybe they should start thinking outside the box and find better ways to raise revenue and cut frivolous spending.



posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Problems. Nuance. They happen.

It's reality itself, not our perceived flaws or delusions. It produces a myriad of overlapping forces and conditions. It's so complex it'll eventually kill you. We struggle mightily to understand it, to tame it, but come short.

We could find a way to resolve the problems and nuances of living in this reality that'd change how we live, but we can't eliminate having to resolve them. This means we'll always strain on some level.

Strain. Sweat. Anxiety. Anger. Extend. Stretch.

Ever thought to yourself how the world would be better if all the bottom-freeder people were killed? All the people who don't work or who're diseased or disabled or otherwise dependent on others. Well, we could certainly try killing them and it may work, but who knows where it ends up.

And there're all manners of other problems and nuances too.

I like all the details on this reality, I just wish it weren't real.
edit on 1-7-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

You are right actually.

I forgot to mention in my OP that if shops sold goods cheaper, they would actually sell more goods, therefore making more money but as things are, well, the costs are too high and people won't buy. Its like the cost of Google Glass, over here in the UK they are on Sale for £1,000. I'm telling you that they won't get many sold at that cost. Half it to £500 and they would get a lot more Sales which would make up the costs. Not that I'm buying this Google Glass anyway, its just an example... you can apply this method to anything and your Sales will go up.



posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AutOmatIc

Yes. You are also correct.

i gave you a star aswell as all the other posts!



posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutOmatIc
Money is make-believe.

I don't think we can really live in a world without money because everything has a worth in the energy used to make it and that's quite normal.

Now, money made from interest isn't worth nothing because no energy was created to back that money in the first place.

It's pretty much impossible to have a world on earth where someone would grow chickens and give them away for nothing in return, it won't happen in this dimension. Everything needs to be justifiably priced with an equation calculating, the resources needed, the amount of time needed, the amount of knowledge needed, supply and demand.



posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator

originally posted by: AutOmatIc
Money is make-believe.

I don't think we can really live in a world without money because everything has a worth in the energy used to make it and that's quite normal.

Now, money made from interest isn't worth nothing because no energy was created to back that money in the first place.

It's pretty much impossible to have a world on earth where someone would grow chickens and give them away for nothing in return, it won't happen in this dimension. Everything needs to be justifiably priced with an equation calculating, the resources needed, the amount of time needed, the amount of knowledge needed, supply and demand.


Thanks for your reply


I will break down my response in a few parts:

"I don't think we can really live in a world without money because everything has a worth in the energy used to make it and that's quite normal."

Sure we can live in a world without money. The thought process that caused you to write such a statement is a good example of the programming we have all received to keep us enslaved. If everything has a worth to the energy used to make it, who gets to decide exactly what that worth is, and how much it is worth? And by deciding, those that decide are using thought processes to decide (still with me?)...those thought processes are human imaginations at work, electrical impulses crossing synapses...in other words...make believe/imaginary things. My thoughts are energies, what are they worth? Can I decide that one of my thoughts is worth a million dollars? Now there's a thought! XD

"Now, money made from interest isn't worth nothing because no energy was created to back that money in the first place."

I get what you're saying, but monies made from interest is still a part of the imaginary/make-believe system. Energy was created to back such monies...brain energies (at the core of it).

"It's pretty much impossible to have a world on earth where someone would grow chickens and give them away for nothing in return, it won't happen in this dimension. Everything needs to be justifiably priced with an equation calculating, the resources needed, the amount of time needed, the amount of knowledge needed, supply and demand."

Nothing is impossible. And at our current level of technology, and industrial innovation we can find a way to make food for everyone, maybe not for nothing, but an imaginary monetary system absolutely does not have to enter into the equation. We have just been enslaved to the current system for so long now that it is quite difficult for people to "imagine" a different world...and if they do imagine it, they have been programmed to think that it is not possible...when it is.

Perhaps one day humans will wake up and realize that it is all an illusion. The imaginary system that has been violently forced upon us CAN be changed. But it will take time and some serious deprogramming of the world's population. The future of this planet could be amazing if only humans could unite in peaceful celebration...instead of continuing to allow our flawed imaginary system to enslave us all.

As to the OP...why are we here? We are experience gatherers, memory makers. For what purpose? Nobody knows for %100 certain. Until someone actually comes back from the dead and reveals all...it's still a mystery as to why.
edit on 2-7-2014 by AutOmatIc because: spelling





new topics

top topics



 
22
<<   2 >>

log in

join