It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-christ / Syria and Iraq / ISIS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: works4dhs

That’s not true, in Islamic hadiths Jesus (Isa) is at the forefront of the war against this antichrist
en.wikipedia.org...

Sunni Muslims believe that Isa (Latinized as Jesus) will descend on Mount Afeeq, on the white Eastern Minaret of Damascus. He will descend from the heavens with his hands resting on the shoulders of two angels.[13] His cheeks will be flat and his hair straight. When he lowers his head it will seem as if water is flowing from his hair, when he raises his head, it will appear as though his hair is beaded with silvery pearls.[14] He will descend during Fajr (morning prayer) and the leader of the Muslims will address him thus, "O' Prophet of God, lead the prayer." Isa will decline with the words, "The virtue of this nation that follows Islam is that they lead each other." Implying that he will pray behind the imam (the man that leads the prayings) as the word of God was completed after revelation of Qur'an and Muhammad being the last prophet of God.[14]

After the prayer, Isa will prepare himself to do battle and shall take up a sword. An army shall return from a campaign launched before the arrival of Isa. Isa shall set out in pursuit of Dajjal. All those who embraced the evil of Dajjal shall perish even as the breath of Isa touches them. The breath of Isa shall precede him as far as the eye can see. Dajjal will be captured at Lod. Dajjal shall begin to melt, as salt dissolves in water. The spear of Isa shall plunge into Dajjal’s chest, ending his dreaded reign.[15][16] The followers of Dajjal will be rooted out, for even the trees and rocks will speak out against them. Isa will break the cross and kill the pig (the animal). Then all battles shall cease and the world will know an age of peace. The rule of Isa will be just and all shall flock to him to enter the folds of the one true religion, Islam.

Now this may be allegory but hu knows...

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Here is my understanding.... sure the 'Islamic State' has been proclaimed by the Jihadists (aka: ISIS=ISIL renamed)...but just them declaring an Islamic State under Sharia Law does not make that 'country/state" a legal or recognized entity in this world of UN & community-of-nations diplomatic processes to create an Entity/Nation State

these radical-extremist Jihadists are having fun killing & murdering people under the cover of 'religion' but the self-appointed 'Caliph' a Mister 'al-Baghdadi' has no authority to create a nation out of territory taken from the legal territories of the long established & recognized nation-States, like Syria & Iraq.

this guy, al-Baghdadi & the unlawful Caliphate is just a 'stage 1' of several incarnations of the anti-Christ and the empire-of-the-beast... No--- this is not the appearance of the AC
That only comes in the 'middle' of the '70th Week' of Daniel...or mid-way in the (lesser) Tribulation

so--- we at least know that there will come another, even fiercer 'Caliph' of a finally recognized nation-state,,, [not this al- Baghdadi guy],,, who will make his presence known in some 3 1/2 years, at least, in the future

just too many items to address in a typed post...so forgive me...
in the extreme case---I might just have to explain the current going-ons in a pod-cast venue here on ATS...but I hate that sort-of-thing
edit on nd31140434977702092014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Two different faiths, two different prophecies. islam states al-Mahdi is the equivalent of a saviour/messiah and 'Issa Ben-Maryam' (Jesus) will aide him. Christian prophecy does not identify the antiChrist but it's very possible islam's 'Christ' (al-Mahdi) is Christianity's anti-Christ. In this case the fake islamic 'issa' could be the Bible's 'false prophet', antiChrist's helper.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
The anti-christ is supposed to charm my pants off and bring the world together, and he does it under the name of Christianity if i remember correctly. He is a deceiver, a fake Christ.

I don't see any of those qualities in this man. He doesn't qualify. He a religious fundamentalist with a grudge.

I think we'd be doing our self a favor if we didn't try to fit this situation into the bible.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join