It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Bank Whistleblower Karen Hudes Reveals How The Global Elite Rule The World

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
In line with the idea of her acting the role of whistleblower shill, take a look at some of what she has published:

International Financial Institutions and the United Nations: The Theory and Practice of International Financial Assistance to Emerging and Transition Economies and States in Crisis, The; Hudes, Karen

In which she states:

The World Bank is part of a Conflict Prevention and Post-Conflict Resolution Network, which consists of the United Nations, the International Monetary Fund (IMF), as well as bilateral donor agencies, humanitarian aid agencies, and foundations.

Which sounds to me like they're happily playing both ends of the conflict (warmongering) process and making themselves indispensable to all parts and parties involved.

And there is this:

THE GENTLEMAN'S AGREEMENT: MULTILATERALISM OR HEGEMONY?: ACCOUNTABILITY IN BRETTON WOODS

In which she says:

Under the Marshall Plan after World War II, the United States gave $ 13 billion to rebuild western Europe. But some historians argue that the United States' most important legacy was its role in establishing the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF), named the Bretton Woods institutions, after the site of the conference in 1944 in New Hampshire. At Bretton Woods, forty-four allies agreed to a multilateral institutional framework designed to restore economic growth and monetary stability.

And other titles, such as:

Coordination of Paris and London Club Reschedulings

And

Towards a New International Economic Order

All of which is steeped pretty deeply in conspiracy theory lore.

She's even involved with various country's water rights negotiatuons...

Shared water resources in the Jordan River Basin

And

Groundwater Management in Yemen: Legal and Regulatory Issues

So taking all of this into account with her continued respiration seems to hint that she is playing an approved role, at it could easily be construed in that way...

edit on 2-7-2014 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

She had a recent interview too from SGT Report.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I listened to this Bird on Red Ice radio.. She makes a very good case about the Banking system and the Jesuits behind it.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Merlynn

Thanks for that. I will watch it later tonight....

kind regards

purp..

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: pikestaff
I wonder how the 'world bank' is going to deal with Muslims? sharia law forbids interest payments on money loaned, pity I wont be here to see the radical Muslims hang all the banksters.

As much as I do not like what the bankers stand for. They are still people and they only do what they do because we allow it to happen. I would like to see the removal of some infrastructure but I really do not think we need any more violence. Any kind of violent revolt would mean we have learnt nothing and will continue to do things the way they are happening now..

purp..

Much as I hate to I'm going to chime in on this. Based on my many anecdotal years of experience with bipedal hairless simians I'd have to say "Smack a cheap ass mofo down!". No amount of reason or emotional argument will stop a bully from taking advantage of you. Honestly, it will only encourage them. Only after a good beating can you even hope to use reason on a bully.

Be honest. Could an American Indian have used reason on the settlers? Could the jews have used reason on Hitler? I hope one day people can reach a level of consciousness where critical thinking is mainstream. Until then everything is subjective thought processes, animal instinct, and emotions run amok.

Regarding the video, I have realized for years we are taking part in a very creative form of slavery. A slavery so damn sly that people think they are free. I guffaw when I watch movies like "The Matrix" and "They Live". Freedom requires people wake the hell up but be honest, nobody wants to. If people would just wake up there would be no need to brutalize one another.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

She lost me at " Obama is doing what he can to help "

Seems like she's likely enjoying a bit of that money, too, albeit parading as an enemy, so we can have someone who we "believe in"

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Yeah, it never occurred to me so clearly that "trickle down economics" meant to "live by another man's leave" either until you just mentioned it that way.

I believe you may be right.

a reply to: homerJ

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: darkstar57

One comment

Lest we think this is all bunk, keep in mind Pope Francis has announced his intention of welcoming aliens into the Universal Catholic Church. And the Pope has 52 miles of secret library shelves going back 2000 years to back his pronouncements. Our alphabet agencies are pikers

The oldest goes back to the 8th century, and there isn't much until after the 13th century due to the numerous times the Vatican was looted.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

She comes off as disinfo-ish to me.

While she implicates the banksters, she never mentions the Rothschilds, who are the creators of this debt based, central banking, nightmare called the global economy.

The Rothschild family was a 100 years after the Bank of England. The money changing scam has been going on longer than the bible.

The Jesuits seem to always stay off the radar. Their tax base is much bigger than the USG can offer the CIA. It stands to reason they would spend money on intelligence. They business relies on it. I'm not saying they are top dog, I don't think 99.999% of us could, but the Rothschild family fits the profile of a boogie man more than a diabolical global network. The Jesuits though...

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

The Gospel of Peter has now been said to be the earliest of the Vatican documents from the 7th century and there are reports that of the 100 recently released archives, the earliest being the 8th century.

However, I can state with 100% truth that about 10 years ago, I accessed via Vatican archives canonical documents on the Gospel of Peter from the 2nd century and many more, 3rd and 4th century etc documents.

I posted some of them on ATS under another screen name, I don't recall it and after avoiding ATS for some years forgot the name and details and re joined as The Absolute Truth.

There are posters that have argued that I read these archives, though I truthfully did. I was researching Christianity and Judaism at the time and spent many hours fascinated by the extent ot the historical Vatican archive documents. I stored them on my then PC which was hacked or virused, and was replaced, a similar thing happened to a subsequent PC and I am now a few new laptops on from there and didn't copy them onto each new device.

Some years ago I tried to access them again via the Vatican site, but the entire search area where they were located had been altered completely and the site much simplified and archives less available.

www.vatileaks.com...
edit on 4-7-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join