It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Remaining Snowden docs will be released to avert 'unspecified US war' – ‪Cryptome‬

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:11 AM
I think those tweets might be trying to state that JY and cryptome won't be the ones publishing the documents or something more..mechanical.

That link is on Cryptome and very recent. It does seem there is going to be a huge release.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:15 AM
a reply to: hadriana

That's right, Cryptome is saying there will be all the Snowden documents released in July and that they aren't publishing them themselves, another agency is.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:21 AM
Funny how these stolen, secret government docs episodes and releases hasn't amounted to anything big. Either there is nothing really big in them or damage control works well.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:34 AM

originally posted by: hadriana

That link is on Cryptome and very recent. It does seem there is going to be a huge release.

Quite an interesting interview between a reporter and someone at cryptome, thanks for the link.

I found these comments from cryptome's second reply especially interesting:

We "hear" -- vague, no attribution, what else -- technical people are demanding more technical documents needed to combat techniology of spying well beyond those promoted for "public debate." Those technical docs may be being provided subversively so countermeasures can be devised out of sight of officials, hopefully -- who surely suspect more is being released covertly than made public.

Maybe I haven't been paying close enough attention, but this is the first I've heard that Snowden may already be releasing additional technical documents to certain people (technical people who can actually do something with it) than is being released publicly.

We "understand" -- yes, more vagueness -- there are a number of persons holding documents without access, others who have limited access, and some who have full access.

There are trip wires for each to play a role in release(s) depending on circumstances, staged as now, increasingly more, or full. This is common opsec which Snowden is highly trained in, as are comsec experts inside and outside official domains.

If this is true, Snowden planned things out much better than I thought. My first impression was that he was more of an IT person than an intel person, and that perhaps he didn't think things through very carefully before he skipped out.

But the fact he is still alive does imply that either he did plan things out well, or he is really lucky, or he is going exactly according to [someone's] plan.

Question will always remain if the team has been penetrated, once, twice, many times as potential rewards for betrayal increase. This too is considered in opsec planning and execution. Thus the compartmentation of the documents, not only the Snowden media team we know, but by the others we don't, established before and after the team we know.

And if this is true, it implies Snowden (or someone) has set up a private cointel operation with a classic cell structure.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:42 AM
The internet is giving way to much credit for good work in all of this. There won't be a release something truly big, that doubt is what keeps it in check. Nothing ever comes out. It's just moved from UFO and alien tech to government spying secrets. Keep hoping though.

Look at what the state of news coverage now eve though there is the open internet.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:47 AM

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: R_Clark

Who the hell are America going to invade now?

My nation is just about to become independent if indeed a YES vote ensures so my moneys on Scotland.

America and Israel are probably planning on hitting Iran and trying to make Israel the epi-center of the world. These doc's need released immediately.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:56 AM
Release them now!!! We will probably all jump to download and then get DHS at our doors lol...what a sad country.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:01 AM
The only thing worse than power tripping spooks is power tripping leakers who don't even have the perspective of the people they're burning with the leaks.

Release it because releasing it is the right thing to do, if that IS how they feel. Don't release it in a competition to out manipulate the manipulators. It's not only foolish beyond makes the leakers no better than the scum the info was stolen from.

Worse...really. The spooks can always say manipulating people and events is their job. The leakers have to explain how doing the same thing is somehow justified for whatever "ends" they seek. I'd respect the ENDS of public knowledge. I can't respect the ENDS of reformation of world events. That's a GOD complex that makes them as ugly as anything in the world.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:04 AM
It seems like someone is saying there are plans for war, to be undertaken in July, which these documents may prove, or there is somethingbin the documents which would prevent a war. The problem I have is with the "either release the docs before war, or never" because even if for some reason, the docs are not released before a suppsed war starts, why would the docs be then "never" released?
Does not make sense. Sounds like hyperbole.
a reply to: trontech

edit on 1-7-2014 by kkrattiger because: Word

edit on 1-7-2014 by kkrattiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:05 AM
a reply to: Fylgje

That old chestnut, silly me i should have seen it coming!

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:05 AM
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

If the info was grand, it would have been released. Don't expect anything above the mundane.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:16 AM
a reply to: roadgravel

Grand or's clearly come to be a tool for international manipulation of events by people who otherwise would have no such power and have NO earthly clue as to perspective running MUCH higher than the Secret/NoForn and lower sensitive layers Snowden ever even knew existed.

It's odd how people forget HOW layered and SCI organized these things are. I'd be willing to put money on the fact there are operations within NSA even deputy directors are not aware of for a lack of need or requirement.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:21 AM

originally posted by: kkrattiger
It seems like someone is saying there are plans for war, to be undertaken in July, which these documents may prove, or there is somethingbin the documents which would prevent a war. The problem I have is with the "either release the docs before war, or never" because even if for some reason, the docs are not released before a suppsed war starts, why would the docs be then "never" released?
Does not make sense. Sounds like hyperbole.
a reply to: trontech

It makes a little sense, ISIS is apparently gaining lots of ground. I expect they are the new boogeyman and this time, they are showing them with scuds to sweeten the pot a bit. If ISIS has Syria and Iraq, and are in bed with Iran, then Egypt, Jordan, Yemen, Saudi Arabia will all be in their sights and that means Israel is pooched. Worse than that however, it provides a reasonably local staging ground to attack (southern) Europe.

So, the US directly or indirectly supply ISIS with weapons or the means to acquire weapons and hence territory. Once the territory has been acquired by ISIS, the US comes in and bitch slaps them down. Acquired territories become controlled/rebuilt/annexed by US interests. Create the problem, react to the problem, generate a solution ;-)

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/1.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:25 AM
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

If he had what people want to think is there, it would be playing out different. I believe the US could get him anywhere in the world if they want him. It's not that big of a worry to those in charge. Just another reason to make those who follow to think more secrecy wold be a good thing for the country. The 'security of the nation' is in jeopardy. Trust us, citizens.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:35 AM
I think July will come and go without any really useful information being released from the "treasure trove" of Snowden documents and I also think war is NOT coming anytime soon. WWIII has been in the cooker for a while and I do not see (in the next 6-12 months anyway) anything new happening on that front.

Iraq is a lost cause as far as the US is concerned and with Russia and Iran filling the void of the US it will continue to disappear from relevance in that region which is what the current administration wants anyway.

The Ukraine situation is a little "troublesome" for me but again, the US/EU will not go to war with Russia over the Ukraine in the end. There will be some bruised ego's on both sides but I think the situation will settle before Christmas with some kind of deal made by both sides. It will take some time and yes, there will be more bloodshed in the Ukraine before it calms down.

North Korea I am not worried about, they are a boil on the ass of society but little REAL threat to anyone. Little dictator will not push to far as not to lose his control over his people. He would lose any fight quickly with is malnourished troops and crappy diesel submarine from the 1960's.

The Israel/Palestine situation will "flare up" as usual (and it is happening now) but it will be much of the same that we have seen FOREVER between those two. Tanks vs rocks will continue until our Sun explodes in 3 billion years or so. It will not change anytime soon.

Israel has not attacked Iran over the nukes issue and since they held off the window has now closed on that front. Iran has gone underground with their nuclear program and are playing the world powers right now as they "negotiate" some kind of deal. We all know that while Iran continues to waste time and lead the P5+1 down a useless round of negotiations and talks over and over that they are making their bomb in some undisclosed location. Once they have completed their work it will be to late and the P5+1 will look foolish as expected.

What else, am I missing anything? Oh, ISIS! I think ISIS will likely be around for a while and COULD take the lead from Al-Qaeda as the global extremist group if they are not all blown up over the next few months. The thing is, they are a little too "brutal" in the areas they have conquered thus far and I am not sure how that will go over in those areas. Anyway, it is July 1 so lets see what (if anything) happens this month. Cheers!

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:41 PM
Could it be the us government/NSA info war on its own people? Something that will wake all the sheep in the field?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:28 PM
We need more Snowdens.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:42 PM

originally posted by: Thorneblood
a reply to: R_Clark

Not if "energetic bear" kills the power first they won't.
Out of curiosity, is there a NWO card for either of these events.

I checked my box of cards sitting under my coffee table.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:36 PM
I have had gut instincts about things globally lately and this is related I think.

Maybe,the JFK Coup de tat Cabal is about to experience their very own Big Event,huh?

I surmise there is trouble in the Henhouse and there is no way out for the surviving elements of that criminal action.The Real America has stepped forward and planted Snowden where he was safe long enough to get the Coup de tat information out in a way and at a time that the data will be accepted in its rightfull context.

If a war the Coup de tat Cabal wants to support their continued existance doesnt happen soon , they will be outed before the entire Global Community, and as we are seeing it seems that all roads lead to Isreal.

Americas FUTURE has always been irrevocably connected to the day JFK died because that action was catalysed by information which was out of place, for America to return to her Rightfull spot as a Global Humanitarian Leader the timeline simply has to be brought back on track,all this takes is one person, a catalyst .

By correcting the timeline and outing,legally charging and punishing publiclly the Coup de tat Cabal MORE THAN ONE COUNTRY will find a new and true freedom from this cabals influences.

The War that should have started when JFK was murdered would have been CONTRIVED and Global,this means that in all likelyhood the Cabal included members from another Superpower,at least one,but that war did not happen and today it will never happen,all that will happen today is that the INDIVIDUALS involved in the Cabal will be routed ,found tried ,and punished no matter where they are located Globally,the power of the Borders which protected these people for so long is waning now and they are ALL vulnerable.

Putin and Russia and half the world already knows the things Snowden knows,the fact of the matter is tha Snowden has hard data and has been given support to STAY ALIVE LONG ENOUGH to get the data to the world,others could have done this earlier,but not in the way it is being done today.

The only impactfull thing I see is that Russia ia not willing to be drug into a war over the JFK Coup de tat when the involvements which will soon be given to the world will show or implicate their peripheral participaction.

There are baseless claims that the US agencys requested help from the USSR with Government approval,Russia was never going to tell the world that the US Government asked them for help to overthrow the US Government now would they.

Without agreement from the US officials who requested this help Russia would look guilty and a world war would ensue,instead the real instigator Isreal is being but between the Pincers of two of the World biggest most powerfull Superpowers,America and Russia,and China wants no part of the mess because the Global ecomomy is at risk if this Cabal is not dissolved , which means their people will only eat if the Cabal is gone,China is not getting involved for love nor money they know the real score as well.China wins by sitting it out.

My gut says everyone is now on board to disband the Global Cabal now,Superpowers have found ways to override the influences buried within them,however they did it it seems everyone is now closing in on the real rat in the Barn,the real Nation that has been pitting everyone else against each other ,using the entire world as their own tool.

Methinks Russia was asked for Help to murder JFK with US Government assurances it was a unilateral action,approved by the Incoming administration,I believe that Isreal was the CATALYST behind the American Government traitors who made a deal with Russia.

The truth was ALWAYS going to come out,it was only a matter of when.

Putin is not stupid,and he knows the truth, he will not allow his Country to be sacrificed for Isreal,not a flaming chance of that,he is supporting Snowden right now because Snowden holds his Countrys future in his hands,the REAL TRUTH must come out to clear Russia and this means that Isreal must be dragged out of the darkness and held to the light.

Methinks it has all been catalysed by one single picture online called "funny walking cop in dealy plaza",i have seen it and it is a man wearing a Dallas Cop uniform walking in MILITARY CADENCE CARRYING A HIGH POWERED RIFLE,coming from the direction of the building the US NAvy bigwigs were found inside of,one of the snipers nests.The picture was a CLEAR HEADSHOT of the man,and you do know what technology can do today right?

Methinks that Isreal was behind the Big Money members of the Cabal who financed via public donations and support political outcomes and controlled the "US Government members "of the Cabal who then intentionally drug the Russians in,the "US Government " Cabal members then recruited the Mafia and criminal elements to muddy the waters for the American and World opinions.

Kennedy was not going to die in this timeline,but the timeline was interfered in,back then no one knew that even if you interfered with the timeline ,it could heal itself and manifest the impacts you interfered to avoid at a different time,later than you anticipated ,a trillion -quadrillion small details may be different but the timeline will go manifest the impacts you simply delayed,for one man alone cannot change history,many menmust do this,exactly as one mans death cannot change history,many men must do this.

The boys playing with the technological toys didnt understand the processes which allowed them to view future timeline events,and they allowed their "god" objectified ideologys to influence their natural reasoning and failed to properly anticipate what they were learning and where it was taking them.

They were simply reading on old recording,but only a part of the total recording which was still to be played and it was not preceeding events.They couldnt see far enough ahead or back to trust anything ,and that is another story.

Sooooo.... someone is learning fast,and they now realise that there was timeline interference even before they watched what they thought were naturally evolving events catalysed by human free-will and then hatched the plot with "someones" guidance to shoot JFK,that it was Isreal misrepresenting on behalf of an earlier original intervention and that if there is a chance to correct the timeline is will come when the healing process outs Isreal and allows the correction to happen,the war that the technology showed JFK starting was NOT a natural outcome,it was manipulated,so really false second-hand data or images of a contrived series of future events was used to make the plan to action the Coup de tat.

What the American Military Industrial Complex WAS NOT TOLD before the Coup de tat was that the War they were watching JFK start was really orchestrated by an earlier timeline intervention,that the War itself was never suppossed to happen.In a pure uninterrupted timeline JFK was never faced with the decisions leading to any war at all.

Now we are facing this dynamic again,another war,but the timeline is trying to heal itself by outing Isreal because the original timeline interference was done BY Isreal BEFORE the events were replayed to the American Military Industrial Complex leading to the the Coup de tat,this is simply nature running her course.Back then they were shown an already interrupted manipulated timeline series of events which were represented to them as the real true future and real true timeline evolution.Whoever screwed them in the ear then is who they are eyeing up for impacts now.

Once the JFK Coup de tat Cabal is outed and held accountable then the ORIGINAL timeline intervention by Isreal will be corrected and we will all be on our natural track for this timeline.

Methinks this time the US and Russia are going to band together to out the real trouble maker and even some old scores.

Snowden is about to bring our timeline back to where it belongs,on a natural evolutionary course,and to do this he must out the Coup de tat Cabal,they all must fall.This must happen to prevent a contrived World War from happening.

Just saying these are gut instincts,no proof,no evidence,just a feeling.

Sorry about the timeline references,they just seemed to slip into the post.

edit on 1-7-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 06:06 PM

originally posted by: jamie6737
We need more Snowdens.

Amen! More will come. More will come.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>