It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remaining Snowden docs will be released to avert 'unspecified US war' – ‪Cryptome‬

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

All the remaining Snowden documents will be released next month, according t‪o‬ whistle-blowing site ‪Cryptome, which said in a tweet that the release of the info by unnamed third parties would be necessary to head off an unnamed "war".‬

‪Cryptome‬ said it would "aid and abet" the release of "57K to 1.7M" new documents that had been "withheld for national security-public debate [sic]".

The site clarified that will not be publishing the documents itself.

Remaining Snowden docs will be released to avert 'unspecified US war' – ‪Cryptome‬

Also breaking from G Greenwald.... his major story is now delayed...
twitter.com...

A cryptic release from a leaks site, Cryptome likely has the ears of many 3 letter agencies twitching... on a tweet from Cryptome :
"July is when war begins unless headed off by Snowden full release of crippling intel. After war begins not a chance of release," Cryptome tweeted on its official feed. "Warmongerers are on a rampage..."

twitter.com...

As this would likely conflict with Greenwald's attempt to drip feed the releases over the next year toward somewhat of a climax, there seems to be a third party that may have gotten access to the encrypted doc pack...... It is thought that upto another 1.5m docs remain.... and there are many concerns related to full release.
edit on 1-7-2014 by R_Clark because: Grammar

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: R_Clark

One can only hope that this is the truth! It definitely does appear that TPTB are ractcheting up for more blood, this much is clear. So if they have those documents they are absolutely correct about not being able to release them after all out war. Maybe they should release those documents tomorrow or nowish would be appreciated!!!
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731amTuesday1 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Not if "energetic bear" kills the power first they won't.
Out of curiosity, is there a NWO card for either of these events.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Why couldnt they be released after war? I'mmall for release now, but what would keep the docs from being released after getting in a war?
a reply to: elementalgrove

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: kkrattiger
They could but since they were releasing them to stop a war, what would be the point?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Good, release those documents, now please!

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Cryptome is claiming they have no knowledge of this....

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
twitter.com...

twitter.com...

www.theregister.co.uk...

All the remaining Snowden documents will be released next month, according t‪o‬ whistle-blowing site ‪Cryptome, which said in a tweet that the release of the info by unnamed third parties would be necessary to head off an unnamed "war".‬

‪Cryptome‬ said it would "aid and abet" the release of "57K to 1.7M" new documents that had been "withheld for national security-public debate [sic]".

The site clarified that will not be publishing the documents itself.

As things stand, the flow of Snowden disclosures is controlled by those who have access to the Sn‪o‬wden archive, which might possibly include Snowden confidants such as Glenn Greenwald and Laura Poitras. In some cases, even when these people release information to mainstream media organisations, it is then suppressed by these organisations after negotiation with the authorities. (In one such case, some key facts were later revealed by the Register.)

"July is when war begins unless headed off by Snowden full release of crippling intel. After war begins not a chance of release," Cryptome tweeted on its official feed.

"Warmongerers are on a rampage. So, yes, citizens holding Snowden docs will do the right thing," it said.

"For more on Snowden docs release in July watch for Ellsberg, special guest and others at HOPE, July 18-20: www.hope.net..." it added.

HOPE (Hackers On Planet Earth) is a well-regarded and long-running hacking conference organised by 2600 magazine. Previous speakers at the event have included Kevin Mitnick, Steve Wozniak and Jello Biafra.

wearehomogeneous.org...
edit on 1-7-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: kkrattiger

I guess what I would take away from it is that once the war starts, people will be so lost in their emotions namely fear, that any docs that would get released could simply be ignored because it was propaganda coming from the other side. I do not believe there will be a small unspecified US war, the stage is set for WWIII. They need to release those documents ASAP!

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Both of those screen shots are a day old. The top comment on Reddit and Cryptome is saying its a false rumor...not Cryptomeorg.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Meh.. theyll probably start the war early ..
The corrupt bastards gotta make their bloodmoney ..

Shouldve released the documents before this instead of playing silly buggers with everyone ..

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I sure hope these will be better than the useless wikileaks...
I'm not gonna hold my breath for anything of value though.
All I see is a big carrot.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Why not release them today? Hmmm.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood
Out of curiosity, is there a NWO card for either of these events.

Maybe these?

edit on 7/1/2014 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Who the hell are America going to invade now?

My nation is just about to become independent if indeed a YES vote ensures so my moneys on Scotland.
LoL

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Bring this evil f*cking empire to it's knees, if they have ammunition to do so. Truth is the only positive move for the future, people deserve it.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Let me put my too cents into it. All the Snowden files will not stop this War from happening

The stage:
Europe is fighting it will soon spill out across the borders.
Middle east is already spilling out, Isreal Just joined in the fun.
North Korea trying to act tuff.
All that is missing is getting India and Pakistan to start fighting.
Murika was just duped into allowing DHS to control the situation at the border. Which is chaos. It's almost ripe for a massive event to really scare the masses.
Electing a new Prez is just around the corner. This is the elites plan. whip up the world into fighting each other. Causing people to cry out for help. That way, the elite can place another War prez in the Oval office to do their bidding.
Which is to clamp down the world one last time, this is the Elites chance to eliminate their enemies before they die. They want this war so they can usher in their view of Utopia on earth.

Should be an interesting ride to say the least. Again just my two cents.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

This isn't right. Why don't they simply name off who the aggressor and enemy would be for this planned war? And how would a minimum of 57k documents be needed for aversion of the war?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Isn't it convenient for the PTB to have a talking head "leaking out" "secrets" to all the population?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: wayforward

This isn't right. Why don't they simply name off who the aggressor and enemy would be for this planned war? And how would a minimum of 57k documents be needed for aversion of the war?

Perhaps the war won't be between two countries, but between several social groups. The USA looks like it has at least four groups; Wall Street + the 1% vs. the middle class vs. illegal immigrants. UK has something similar; villagers + land owners vs. travellers, middle class vs. illegal immigrants.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join