It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colorado's GOP Primary Winner, is anything but a Winner!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
For those who haven't heard, the GOP's Winner of the Primary for District 15 is Gordon Klingenschmitt. He is one of my personal favorites when it comes to Balls Out, Unrestricted, Right Wing Conservative, Radical Christian, Bat sh*t Crazy Lunatics!! Which is now also getting some political power as well. Oh Goody!! I highly recommend that everyone take a gander at this lovely gent and decide whether or not you actually support anything this guy might be in favor of doing while holding office.

For those of the Christian Faith especially, I have some advice, take it or leave it of course. My advice is that if you want to keep whatever credibility and respect for your Religion there still is, you better keep close watch on ol' Gordon here as well as some others I won't mention in this post. Because it is these folks who if left unchecked will not only be dragging your faith through the mud, but will also be wiping there asses with it as well, right before they wad it up and throw it in the trash. I say this even as a non-believer, simply out of the kindness of my heart as I know most of you would consider his ideas of being a Good Christian as CRAZY and DANGEROUS. If left unchecked, it is going to guys like this that will be known as the shining examples of not only the Right Wing, but the Spokesmen of your Religion. If that happens, God help us all....

Here are some of my favorite Gordon Klingenschmitt moments of wisdom....

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Yep, he's crazy alright. Lock him up!

These Christians are getting wackier by the month and getting more power. I'm not a Christian and I don't want to live in a country run by Christian wacko's...period!

(post by Thorneblood removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Not cool man, I just spewed tea all over my keyboard.

a reply to: Thorneblood

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Well, I'm not sure if there is justification for locking him up exactly. But certainly don't let him hold any kind of public office!! I wouldn't trust this guy to do my laundry let alone hold any kind of position of authority.

The fact that he even has a platform to speak publicly and actually got the majority vote for the primary leaves me astonished.

I have been watching this guys YouTube clips for a while now and having a good laugh at him and his unbridled crazy ideas at least a few times a week now and had no idea he was even running for any political position at all. When I saw today that he'd won the GOP Primary for that district I couldn't choose whether to laugh or cry, but I laughed anyway.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Klingenschmitt, who bested opponent Dave Williams by roughly 300 votes, now faces a Democrat for the vacant seat in the Colorado House. However, Klingenschmitt's rhetoric and beliefs have raised alarm with members of the Republican Party, who worry that his views might cause problems for conservatives. "Gordon does not speak on behalf of the Republican Party. To suggest otherwise is inaccurate and dishonest," said Ryan Call, chairman of the Colorado Republican Party.

Looks like the state republican party likes this guy as much as you do.

www.denverpost.com...

edit on 7/1/2014 by METACOMET because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

when it comes to Balls Out, Unrestricted, Right Wing Conservative, Radical Christian, Bat sh*t Crazy Lunatics!!

Oh yeah I like him! Didn't watch any of the videos because I don't really care but if this guy is against big central government, fake "progressive" ideals, etc, etc and anti faith coalitions then more power to him. Even if he just messes things up for a while.

Just in case anyone cares I have no religious faith so don't try to stick that on me. I'm just against most (un)progressive ideologies.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Seems we've got whackos crawling out of the woodwork on both sides of the aisle lately. I for one am enjoying the show. Its forcing people to look outside of their own party.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Klingenschmitt. Is that German for dingleberry?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I have seen this character type. I would bet a round of beers he has a dungeon full of young boys that get raped daily.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

You bring up an interesting point however. Being that you are so opposed to the left, which I think holds true for many others in the nation, does being Anti-Left actually result in these kind of, self proclaimed Right Wingers, getting elected???

As you mentioned, without even watching the video's to understand more clearly the degree of craziness he talks about, just the simple fact that you are against the Left adds support for him. When in reality, most Right Wingers also would consider this guy to be nothing but trouble.

I find it to be kinda irresponsible for anyone regardless of their political side to act so carelessly as to possibly support one side over the other without actually understanding what both sides actually are saying. In other words, choosing the Right simply because you don't agree with the Left isn't the same as choosing the Right because you actually support what the Right is doing.

That to me is like Praising Ford because you hate Chevy, even though in reality Chevy is just as crappy as Ford. Especially when the whole time Tesla has been sitting there in plain view the whole time but never noticed. (That was purely for example and in no way am I claiming to know anything about any of those auto makers.)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I dunno. He's not saying anything crazier than what we talk about around here.

Give the man a shot.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Yah, he certainly has the look of someone who's got a few innocent people caged up in the bottom of a well somewhere and yelling, "It puts the lotion on it's skin or else it get's the hose again!!"

NthOther a reply to: NthOther

Yah, well I don't think I'd vote for many of us around here for office either.
edit on 1-7-2014 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Yah, well I don't think I'd vote for many of us around here for office either.

I would. And I abhor voting.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

So you're saying you think we should give the guy a shot, huh?!?!?

An adult man who thinks "Obama Care gives people cancer", that "Invisible Demonic Being have possessed Policy Makers" and that making LBGT information available for those who choose it is the same as Mandatory Homosexual Brainwashing or "Homosexual Mind Rape of Children".

That's someone that you feel deserves a shot at making laws within this country???

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

the videos made my brain hurt. if he had posted that kind of crap in one of the forums here he'd be prostrated as a troll for coming out with some of the crap like "liberals want children to be raped in their minds by perversion as they're indoctrinated".

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

That's someone that you feel deserves a shot at making laws within this country???

No, they just haven't made a font for sarcasm yet.

But having said that, if we're going to call the guy crazy, we should at least acknowledge that he's no crazier than his predecessors. The system we have now is one of complete lunacy, so if we're going to use current office holders and the philosophies they espouse as the basis of comparison...

...well that's just too funny.

We probably shouldn't be so quick to call anyone crazy considering what passes for sanity in this world.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

No, they just haven't made a font for sarcasm yet.

Someone REALLY needs to make that font!! It would help me out so much!!

But having said that, if we're going to call the guy crazy, we should at least acknowledge that he's no crazier than his predecessors. The system we have now is one of complete lunacy, so if we're going to use current office holders and the philosophies they espouse as the basis of comparison...

I'm totally ok with calling all of them crazy too. Some maybe even more crazy than ol' Gordon here, although he's probably more honest about his crazy than I'd say 75% of the one's already in office. They usually try and hide their crazy for a little while at least.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad
Once again the false equivalency meme is dragged out. Please tell me which bat-sh*t lunatics on the left are winning elections or primaries. You must mean the candidates from the New Black Panthers, or La Raza, or PETA, or Greenpeace, or the AGW terrorists who leave behind a trail of blood. I won't even mention the communists. No? Then maybe you mean Nancy Pelosi.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Great another religious nutcase in the government. Just what America needs. While I do not support voter id laws I would support a test to see if you are intelligent enough to vote.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join