It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They call me PA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Hello all, my name is Larry. I am a 32 yo male living in Southern New Jersey right between Philadelphia and Atlantic City. Its a nice location, you have the beach to the east (Atlantic Ocean) and to the west the mountains (The Poconos).

I was born in 1970 in Maryland but have lived in Jersey most of my life. I graduated high school in '88 and attented two universities before jumping out into the real world. My latest venture of four years as a telecommunications installation supervisor just ended as part of a massive layoff, the telcom field is barely alive. Now I have to decide if I should wait for the work to resurface or journey down a new avenue. Pretty stressful times for myself to say the least.

I am single, have a dog, and one brother. I enjoy the outdoors, fishing, skiing, boating, camping, the beach, the mountains, etc. I also like to play football, baseball, hockey, and basketball, and enjoy working out in my garage. I also like movies, bowling, amusement parks, traveling, and drinking beer with my buddies.

I happened across ATS about 6 months ago while researching Area 51 and have been hooked ever since, I know you can all relate to that.

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Great Bio PA
. That sucks about you loosing you're job though.

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I'm just sorry you live in Jersey...

I drove through there once, and going 10 miles out of your way to make a turn, is not my idea of fun!
I just about went out of my mind on those roads, and was about this close () to impatiently smashing through those damned concrete dividers between traffic

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Everyone seems to complain about the roads around here. I suppose they are a bit tricky and confusing if you have never been here. North Jersey is much more congested and confusing, although South Jersey isn't farmland and woods like alot of people think.

The question I usually get when I tell someone that I'm from Joisey is "Oh, what exit?" Another myth of New Jersey is that the turnpike runs right through the state from north to south and everyone lives right off one of the exits of the NJ Turnpike.

Alot of people say it smells in Jersey too, I would blame that on the Northern Jerseyites as well. They have some nasty cities up there such as Newark, the car theft capital of the world.

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Good to hear ya talk about yourself here

Sorry to hear about your job..you may just walk into something 100 times better though, and I certainly wish that for ya..

You sound like the average american 'Jersey' boy and thats a good thang! Always enjoy reading your posts here

Mags

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Hey PA so you still play sports even at your age....

Single..no women then no one special at the moment?

Hope you find a job soon and a new challenge could be a good thing...

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Great bio P.A. I am sorry to hear about your employment. I am reminded of an old cliche "one door closes as another door opens".

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican

I am single, have a dog

Ha, you did the right choice.

Sorry for your job, I understand what you feel.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Real Deal
Hey PA so you still play sports even at your age....

Single..no women then no one special at the moment?
Hope you find a job soon and a new challenge could be a good thing...

Of course, I feel as young as ever!

No, no woman at the time being. I have to get my $hit together and get back to work, no one wants an unemployed man. I need a j-o-b, anyone hiring??

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I hope you find work soon, I know how much it sucks not having a good job! Good luck! I used to vacation at Seaside Heights many moons ago, but I havent been there in over 10 years.

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 01:45 PM
link   
well you looking for a job then ?????

Think I might just have one for you....... but its along way to come just for work!

b-w

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   
P A will show you theway to the fountain of youth

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackwidow666
well you looking for a job then ?????

Think I might just have one for you....... but its along way to come just for work!

I'm all ears, what have you got? I would be willing to travel for the right opportunity.

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   
well if I post it here, I'd probably be mis-understood, yet again?

so u2u me!

blackwidow

top topics

join