It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majic wins the Way Above Top Secret Award, December

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Congrats to you Majic for some awesome posts. You have a way with your words, you do ATS proud.

A well deserved BRAVO!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Congrats Majic!

I always enjoy your posts.

Keep up the good work.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
A very well deserved honour!

I really enjoyed your posts this month.

Bleys

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
It is well deserved, Majic.

Thank you for being you and sharing your experience and knowledge.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
who knew Majic would come this far, from the world famous Confessions Of A Dark Sorcerer, to all his posts in diffrent forums. Here Here!!

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Congrats, Majic! Well Deserved-

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Well done, Majic!

Earned, and deserved.

Keep it up!

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
As always, my ego and I thank you.

If I said I wasn't surprised, I would be a bald-faced liar. I think I made three or four posts today before I even noticed that bronze badge under my avatar. Then when I saw it, I was pretty shocked, to understate things somewhat.

If I said I wasn't proud to be wearing the WATS badge this month, I would also be a bald-faced liar. On a board with 28,000 registered members, the significance of being singled out for the honor is definitely not lost on me, and I am grateful to my fellow members for the recognition.

It means a great deal to me -- more than I can say without getting all mushy, and I think we could all do without that.

As a WATS recipient, I join a distinguished group of members whom I have looked to and learned a great deal from in my short time here. Though they each have a unique style of their own, they all have common traits which I have sought to emulate, and which I think all members would do well to learn from. It is both humbling and exhilarating to join their ranks.

Of course, now you may be cursed with a month of awkward, puffed-up, self-conscious posts as I try to "wear the colors" properly, but I'll assume that most of you were happy with what I was doing before getting the WATS award, so I'll try not walk into walls and make a complete idiot of myself as I gawk at that pretty bronze medal under my avatar.

While I know being awarded WATS by my fellow members is not the same as being named Miss America or something, I do feel that I have a responsibility to prove myself worthy of the honor, and to post with a little extra thought and introspection while I wear the badge.

To do anything less would be, in my opinion, to disrespect those who have chosen to honor me, and I can't imagine myself doing many things that would be worse than that.

My challenge to all of my fellow members is to post as if you had the WATS badge under your avatar all the time, as I plan to do long after it has passed from me to the next recipient. Contributing high quality posts that make ATS a better place for all members is itself something to be proud of, whether it may come with an award or not.

Again, thank you so much! I am both proud and embarrassed, but definitely not unhappy. Now if I can make it through December without looking like a complete idiot...

(Oops, did I already blow it?)

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Definitley well deserved, congratulations and keep up the good work.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I liked your post so much after you received the WATS award Majic, that my very first WATS vote is going to yep, YOU.

Great job, great post, and may the rest of us learn from the examples you set here.

Regards,
TA

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
due to the fact that the board was being worked on last night, I am bumping this up

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
You know Majic what you stand for
Keep writing - my pleasure is to read it!

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I said it yesterday in another thread, I'm happy to say it again... CONGRATS MAJIC!!! Very well deserved award... welcome to the club!

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Congrats Majic.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Congratulations Majic! While I�ve only been a member for a short time I have noticed that most of your points seem to be well thought out and easily understood. Good work.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Bravo!!!

Well done! Well done!

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Well done!

Must have missed this post yesterday as i was wondering who the winner was!

Where you badge with pride!

Asala

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Majic, you make some fine posts, you definitely deserve it

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Congrats!!!
I for one agree wholeheartedely

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Congrats on being a TWATS member!!!