It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have ISIS just got a scud missile? Or false flag?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Part of me thinks that there are people with in the three-letter-agencies that are SICK of Saudi Arabia dictating to us our responses in the Middle East. I think there are powerful people that are tired of the dog and pony show that Saudi Arabia has put the USA through with the petro dollar and OPEC.

It wouldn't surprise me if we're secretly helping to destabilize the region, and ISIS invading Saudi Arabia.

The "untouchable" Saudi's might want to get worried...

Nah, the Saudi's would just make a fake video of a redneck gunho American preaching he's going to strike the Muslim world as payback for 911.

then the saudi's can just drive a truck bomb into mecca, blame this little redneck yank and totally mess up the USA's drive for conquest.
edit on pm1131318032014-07-03T23:31:05-05:00112014p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

sorry but i get confused,, a truck bomb into mecca is ISIL,, pro Mecca or against??

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

I was saying, the US finally go against saudi (because they are tired of the OPEC / OIL rouse) and the Saudi's need to retaliate against America ands how them who's in charge, then Saudi will just stage an American rednecks terror attack against Mecca, thus infuriating every Muslim on the planet against America.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

except for the peacefull ones,, and the ones with brains,, ie not zombies.

opps ,,thus infuriating every Muslim on the planet against America. ,, this part.
edit on 7/3/2014 by BobAthome because: zombie ,brains,,

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
So with ISIS, or Islamic State as they now coin themselves, we have for the first time (?) a jihadist group saying they intend to destroy the Dome of the Rock. Now we see them with missile(s?) in Syria.

Now whether you believe in the Christian Revelation or not, many do and it seems to be the basis for many obvious plays by the various "intelligence" agencies meddling in the middle east for their goings about.

So what are the chances one of these get (allowed?) through the Iron Dome (Israel's anti missile defense system) to the Dome of the Rock, destroying it and setting up the way for the Temple Mount to be rebuilt and the final war to start...

Just a little conspiracy theory...
edit on 4-8-2014 by Alisair because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Alisair
"So what are the chances one of these get (allowed?) through the Iron Dome (Israel's anti missile defense system) to the Dome of the Rock, destroying it and setting up the way for the Temple Mount to be rebuilt and the final war to start... "

Hmmm, that would be interesting, and along with the explosive warhead they put in some of that 90lbs of radioactive material in the missile, then Jerusalem could really become the 'holy land' because only God could live there
That'd be interesting
Then maybe we could have a thousand years of peace until its safe for the different religions to go back in and start rebuilding temples and mosques and such

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join