It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have ISIS just got a scud missile? Or false flag?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Almost twenty years ago....its not possible that IS has no current CIA connections and is pursuing its own agenda and not some NWO-CIA-Zionist wet dream that conspiracy theorists have been jerking it to for decades?

[youtu.be...]
edit on 1-7-2014 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2014 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
Can we use some of that NSA facial recognition software to identify the masked men?

Would we be looking for CIA terrorists by any chance

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
They might have a Scud, but do they have the parts to maintain and service it? What about the fuel? Where are they keeping it? The problem with rockets like this is that it only takes one malfunctioning part to make it blow up on the launch pad - or ten feet above the launch pad, or halfway towards wherever the hell you're pointing it. It's a very crude missile.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: Thorneblood

Unlikely given how much they hate westerners but who knows at this point, with cryptome set to release a bunch of snowden docs to avert a US war in July things could move quickly.

Ahhhh, I think it's pretty likely. Gone are the "clumsy" days when John Stockwell (CIA) was in Angola and SWA (Namibia now) organizing training and supplying weapons for UNITA guerrillas (and logistics for the SADF through CI) in the Angolan War with the MLA, Cubans and Russians. Or for that matter, when my friends were in Granada and Nicaragua. They got much better covering their tracks and organizing weapons deals, equipment and training after 1988.

I wonder if they could make a guidance system out of a 777 autopilot?

Cheers - Dave

Well syria has scud Ds... which already have a guidance system so...

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: FraternitasSaturni

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Unlikely given how much they hate westerners but who knows at this point, with cryptome set to release a bunch of snowden docs to avert a US war in July things could move quickly.

Ahhhh, I think it's pretty likely. Gone are the "clumsy" days when John Stockwell (CIA) was in Angola and SWA (Namibia now) organizing training and supplying weapons for UNITA guerrillas (and logistics for the SADF through CI) in the Angolan War with the MLA, Cubans and Russians. Or for that matter, when my friends were in Granada and Nicaragua. They got much better covering their tracks and organizing weapons deals, equipment and training after 1988.

I wonder if they could make a guidance system out of a 777 autopilot?

Cheers - Dave

Well syria has scud Ds... which already have a guidance system so...

Presuming they have hands-on working scuds, it's likely that if the rebels don't know how to use them, which they probably don't, then they will either enlist/extort the original engineers, failing that get some training organized via the intel community. Not a pretty scenario, I guess we are going to have another mock war where the US promotes on the down-lo and then fights it in the public's eyes.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Almost twenty years ago....its not possible that IS has no current CIA connections and is pursuing its own agenda and not some NWO-CIA-Zionist wet dream that conspiracy theorists have been jerking it to for decades?

[youtu.be...]

Anything is possible of course (until it isn't), but if you look at the trends it's almost always most-probably intel community interference. It's a controlled opposition thing. Old dirty tricks keep getting used with slightly new twists sometimes, because they work. False flags man, that's what life is all about! Help the terrorists and then bitch slap them. This appears to be the standard MO.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Do the trends apply in this situation? Their PM isn't a vicious bastard, a tool and a puppet, but he isn't the usual psycho in charge that we like to say we are going after. We obviously have a measure of control over their government and blackwater alone seems like enough reason for a large group of iraqis to hate us (and that doesn't even count the other dirty # we've done in that country.)
I guess I have a hard time seeing the Cia starting its own kingdom that isn't right here in the US.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: mr-lizard

The rebels in Syria captured a SCUD testing complex in the east of the country. You can see a SCUD on a maintenance cradle and is probably the one they are showing off on the trailer?

Link to rebels in Syria and captured SCUD

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Its a scud but whether it will work or not is another matter although I did catch this from 'Tha Daily mail'

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Passengers face airport delays and tighter security amid US fears that jihadists are planning to bring down airliner.

Travellers may experience airport delays and holiday disruptions if the U.S. Government decides to tighten security measures ahead of new intelligence creating concerns about a possible airliner attack

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

More Syrian rebel footage of the captured Syrian missile test facility at Al Kibar. Footage of SCUD in cradle inside the building.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Part of me thinks that there are people with in the three-letter-agencies that are SICK of Saudi Arabia dictating to us our responses in the Middle East. I think there are powerful people that are tired of the dog and pony show that Saudi Arabia has put the USA through with the petro dollar and OPEC.

It wouldn't surprise me if we're secretly helping to destabilize the region, and ISIS invading Saudi Arabia.

The "untouchable" Saudi's might want to get worried...

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
well, if i was a general,, and had a scud,, and still had not taken Fortress America Bagdad,,,hi i mean,,its within in range,

and they did bring there gas masks right??

edit on 7/1/2014 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
just a thought,, u know they do seem to like to follow History,,,

this one's a little more Modern,,

the only state in that region of the world,,
that decared itself a ,state, then remained as a State with a running elected Government,,,
STATE OF ISRAEL,,

Q: how long was it between the Declaration

and the new State of Israel,,,,,,,,,before it was attacked??

any takers??
edit on 7/1/2014 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

I'll bite... How many hours did it take for the Arabs to realize it wasn't a joke and go to war?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
If this Scud could not fire on its own, is it possible to attach it to the bottom of a plane and drop it from a great height?

That Missing plane???

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

What the hell does that even mean...?

I didnt understand the question. Too many badly placed commas and paragraphs and breaks... sorry too confusing.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome
well, if i was a general,, and had a scud,, and still had not taken Fortress America Bagdad,,,hi i mean,,its within in range,

and they did bring there gas masks right??

Oh and... glad you're not a general because... you'll need more than a scud and a few armed hundred men to capture Baghdad unless you want team america back to burst your bubble (and maybe burst their own bubble since team america has a bigger plan for the middle east and that doesnt include being forced to send a huge contingent back to iraq because of stupid ISIS when they're planning something bigger) - Baghdad has to blow from inside - ISIS has to win people's hearts first, it has to spread and grow and all this is just beginning.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FraternitasSaturni

sorry,,hope this is more factual.

The 1948–49 War

this one,,"Although Israel's independence on May 14, 1948, triggered the first full-scale war, armed conflicts between Jews and Arabs"

Read more: Arab-Israeli Wars: The 1948–49 War | Infoplease.com www.infoplease.com...

quote "As independence was declared, Arab forces from Egypt, Syria, Transjordan (later Jordan), Lebanon, and Iraq invaded Israel."

Read more: Arab-Israeli Wars: The 1948–49 War | Infoplease.com www.infoplease.com...

so the correct answer was "As independence was declared" they were attacked, by 5 arab nations."

u know,, real "war declared" stuff.

The best minds of the day gave the new Nation 24 hrs tops,,,before they would no longer have to deal with the Jewish Problem.

Until they reached the Suez,, then Russia had to step in.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

your right,, cause it looks like they are needed in Saudia Arabia,,,if they go, the people will follow them,, right into the Kings bedrooms.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome

your right,, cause it looks like they are needed in Saudia Arabia,,,if they go, the people will follow them,, right into the Kings bedrooms.

The worlds has no place for kings... I hope those damn Saudis know it. Either be ISIS or someone else, I hope someone is coming for them... and they know they're on a tight schedule.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join