It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just received word...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
that the Disclosure Project says the highest concentration of UFO and ET activity by the government is actually in Utah, not New Mexico or Nevada! OK everyone in Utah, go look for secret facilities/bases...

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
have a link to this? Do they mention where in Utah has the most sighting?

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
They think Dugway Proving Grounds is the next AREA 51...

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Oh good grief. But wait, maybe.......... some new F-16 Super Fighting Falcons from the 388th TFW is blow the lid off of Dugway and accidently uncover the secret encampment in their own test range!!! OHHHHHHHHHH the beauty of it. BUT WAIT THERES MORE!! What if they intentionaly blow it up to make us think it isnt there??

BS Pure and simple.

[edit on 12/1/2004 by just_a_pilot]

[edit on 12/1/2004 by just_a_pilot]

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Im in Utah................

The NEW area 51 is now 2 places.....Dugway proving ground and the WHite Sands missle base located just outside of Green River Utah. That old old base in Green River was being revamped in the late 90's for SOME odd reason.....that is the place where they launched the missles toward White Sands NM....They shot them at NM and NM played 'catch' in a way.

I lived in Green River during the 90's......and left in 98. There was not a day go by back then prior to my move that I didnt see black apache copters....strange 'falling star' type red lights that would go from the ground up
2 to 3 times a week all my cars batteries were dead......a pervasive VIBRATION emits throughout that entire area.......I HAD to GET OUT.......I did NOT like it.

*Popular Science*june 1997 ....magazine ran an article about the moving of area 51's biggest secrets to Green River.......
**Popular Mechanics** did as well the same month....both magazines had this on the COVER as the main story........I have both these magazines in my lap right now to share the info lol......
Like I said I LEFT in 1998.....so I saw alot of Military moves into that area...new roads paved ect. The tiny local airport wound up being paved with runways large enough to land a military carrier plane, and some of these planes came down.

[edit on 1-12-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
The new area 51 is acctualy on the moon. It is a joint US and Soviet base where the mobility of space craft is tested in a more realistic environment

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaypeth
The new area 51 is acctualy on the moon. It is a joint US and Soviet base where the mobility of space craft is tested in a more realistic environment

Any links or articles from websites for this?

It would be a good place.

[edit on 1-12-2004 by kyateLaBoca]

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
For those that requested it here is a very informative utah link!

Fill your tank on this one

Utah UFO Link this one is Packed

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Want to see a UFO Crash? Go to the link I Provided and Click on The Utah Ufo Crash Link

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Think about it. The mid 90's is when all of the pressure was on the govt to announce finally that Area 51 ACTUALLY existed. In time, Clinton made the statement that it DID in fact exist, but it was not about UFOs; it was for illegal chemical handling. From there, activity had reportedly dropped off the scales so much that one could just drive right up to the gates of the base then. That was 10 years ago, now it's starting to regain some of it's military presence.

I think the lack of presence for so long was in large part due to the movement of all incriminating evidence to other locales, aka Utah. After 'the dust/fog cleared', they brought some of the static forces back to make it look more like a base, after everyone that wanted a gander had actually seen it.

But that's just my few cents.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jaypeth

And that makes a lot of sense.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Man this is good, theRiverGoddess, that had to be amazing to live through that. Do you have contacts (Family/Friends) that still exist there? Anyways, I trust more in those that have seen and report it, and not take the argruement from any press reports. I realize some need more... I don't ! Good information from all others with their efforts in sharing with what they Know!

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Dugway Proving Grounds is W/NW of The Great Salt Lake In Utah, And White Sands Is In New Mexico, Not Green River Utah, Closest thing there is a teeny armory or was anyway.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Well I think Australia and Canada are the new testing grounds for the craft. But I bet they are still mostly stored in the desert southwest region.

The black triangles are still a mystery and if they are US made, then we surely do have some new form of propulsion. My guess is that black triangles may have been created to replace the pathetic heliocopter that is so easily shot down during wartime. It's silent, hovers, is faster than a heliocopter (and most jets it sounds like), and probably does not give off a radar image due to its shape. The gun metal black color also sounds like the coating they use on the stealth aircraft. A great replacement for the thump thump hurricane creating heliocopters that take one shot from an RPG and start going down. I also think the reason they operate in populous areas (which NIDS couldn't figure out) is to test these craft in future urban warfare situations. If they are going to replace copters then they will have to be able to navigate and deploy weapons in city centers. If someone gets a high altitude or in-orbit picture of a black triangle...then I might lean on the aliens as an answer.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I suppose you have evidence to support your argument? Please present it.

MK

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boogie
Well I think Australia and Canada are the new testing grounds for the craft.

i'm beginning to think this is right, since i saw one flying low in Canberra, Australia's capital city. Its something i never expected to see there of all places!

[edit on 4-12-2004 by zvezdar]

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   
zvezdar, Can you discribe what you seen? and, what time of day?

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 04:26 AM
link   
i did describe it in a thread a week or so ago, but i've forgotten which thread it was now.

Basically it was around 10pm, i was just coming home from a little drive. I was going around a bend on my street when through some trees i saw a couple of lights which i figured were aircraft. We have passenger planes passing overhead regularly and the occasional rescue helicopter.

Anyway, about 30 sedconds later i had pulled up in my driveway and was grabbing some things out of the car. I figured the "plane" should be in view so i turned around to have a look. Just at that time it came into view from behind the trees. It was 3 lights, white in colour and in the shape of an equilateral triangle. They did not blink or flash, nor change colour. It was flying quite low, i'm not an expert so i any altitude i give would be a guess but it seemed to lower than the rescue helicopters normally fly. And it was a lot bigger than i would expect a chopper to be.

It was flying with one light at the trailing end, and the side with 2 lights was at the front of it. This is what made me think helicopter as an explanation, as if the chopper had those little wings that attack and other choppers have maybe each light was at the end of one of those wings and the rear light at the back. It made no noise however, except for maybe a slight hum (which i am not sure about, as a couple of cars passed).

It moved slowly as well, it was in view for maybe 30 seconds and then flew over the house and i couldnt see it behind the roofline (another indicator it was flying quite low).

I'm positive it wasnt a plane. As for being a helicopter, i think the biggest the Aussie military have are Blackhawks and they arent that big (this was much larger than your normal helicopter).

I couldnt distinguish any features, in fact if it wasnt for the lights i would never have noticed it at all. I went inside to get the binoculars but by then i could no longer see it.

top topics

join