Conflict in Ukraine

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Parliament Union and the People's Republic of DNR LC meeting on July 15 in the Constitution a provision stating that the state is now officially called Novorossia. As the press service of the Donetsk republic with reference to the statement of the Council of Ministers Oleg Tsarev, were also taken of the structure and status of deputies of Parliament. Moreover, the quorum LC and DNR agreed on a number of references to the OSCE, the Russian parliament and the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. What is the content of documents, is still unknown. "We decided on commissions now going to crash in the districts. Each member will be responsible for his district, to hold a job, to help people, particularly humanitarian aid - said Tsarev. - Running Novorossia the project, taking the constitution of the state, we are ready to take all the other republics of the South-East of Ukraine. Possible and the West. " May 24 DNR LC and signed a document to merge into a single state Novorossia. A month later, Donetsk Prime Minister Alexander Boroday who put his signature to the agreement, announced that the DNI and LC unionize the People's Republic. Tsarev later clarified that while using the name Novorossia early, as in the Soviet Union there are only two states. "We hope that will be joining us to other regions", - said the head of the parliament, adding that as soon as collected all the "pieces" of the historical region, it can be renamed.
Source: km.ru

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
as per posts on previous page, major fighting along the border with Russia (what they call 'cauldron'), where thousands of Kiev forces are trying to retreat and leave the area.

Top / All
raging.me ‏@raging545 16m
#Ukraine troops in #Izvaryne #Luhansk being fired upon by Russian troops INSIDE RUSSIA using GRAD rockets heavy casualties reported #Donetsk

Translated from Russian by Gleb Bazov

00:23 – July 16, 2014 – Briefing from Igor Strelkov

Enormous columns of retreating Ukie forces are withdrawing across the dam in the area of Kozhevnya (south of Dmitrievka). They are attempting to escape the “cauldron.” There are tanks, SAU-Nonas, refueling trucks, transport columns – all mixed-up. This is bad. But, I hope, not all of them will have the chance to escape.

Note: Kozhevnya is a settlement in the Shakhtersk region of DPR, 8 kilometres from the border with Russia.

02:42 – July 16, 2014 – Briefings from the Militia

Junta has finally lost all initiative across the entire military theatre. The complete routing of the southern cauldron is almost fait accompli. The defeat of the punitive forces near Lugansk is obvious to everyone. Accordingly, in the nearest days we can expect a sweep of the southern border and attempts to complete the sweep of the Lugansk and the Donetsk airports. After all the trophies are put to use [by the Militia], the forces of the Militia and the punitive army well, at the very least, become equal (over the last two days, our heavy armour forces have been “replenished” to the tune of dozens of units), which will enable us to commence wide scale offensive operations.

Over the last several days we have been receiving information that the Junta forces are hurriedly reinforcing checkpoints in the Zaporozhia (in Berdyansk, Ukies are creating fortifications by digging in armoured vehicles) and in the Kharkov regions. Probably for a good reason.

03:11 – July 16, 2014 – Briefing from Igor Strelkov

The march of the enemy is being accompanied. Not all of them will reach their coveted base near Amvrosievka. Not that it is any better around the base itself, anymore. A lot of explositions.
edit on 15-7-2014 by cosmonova because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
this is a dramatic phone call from Kiev soldier and appeal from the area along the border with Russia', reporting of
heavy losses.
Note-google translation

We are left with 400 people from nearly 800 and 2 hours we have been shelled by systems "Grad". About 14 hours was a mortar attack, and we do not even have something to fight back ... We have heavy losses. There are dead and wounded. Today and yesterday. No gain, no food, no water! They brought 400 liters of water for 400 people, it is a liter per day per person. Reportedly We attack the Sverdlovsk. Huh? We're pulling for the fourth day. Team pull us out of here, they'll kill us as cannon fodder. We do not know who we're fighting, we do not see them, but we especially artillery Moreover, the "zero" territory (the border between the Russian Federation and Ukraine). That's the territory. Two unfortunate kilometer neutral zone. A lot of our vehicle was hit up fuel, ammunition. Command to depart no. . Brigade commander said not moving from there ... Can you imagine how many losses we suffer - he was on the TV program "112 Ukraine".

Massive loses for Kiev forces to be expected in next few days with retreating from the area of Lugansk and Donetsk.
edit on 15-7-2014 by cosmonova because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Kiev regime forcibly sending conscripts to slaughter house in Novorossia, army clashing with their families.
Sad to see and disappointing at the same time that those people did not protest earlier when innocent civilians were (and still are) dying from destruction delivered by their soldiers. But now when Kiev forces have enormous casualties, they want their boys to stay home and not to go there.
Well time for reality check I guess.

edit on 16-7-2014 by cosmonova because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Izvarino, 16/07/14

People cheering to another Kiev SU-25 shot down

Guys Bezler sent videos. Look how happy the citizens of New Russia downed ukronatsistskomu attack aircraft. See how they hate Svidomo ukropatriotov. No more edinoUkrainy. And never this shameful state will not. edinoUkraina must be destroyed. We will definitely win Ukrainian fascism!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
BBC Report on Azov battalion

Ukraine conflict: 'White power' warrior from Sweden
By Dina Newman
BBC News
The appearance of far-right activists, both foreign and home-grown, among the Ukrainian volunteers fighting in east Ukraine is causing unease.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Marinovka village in Donetsk region, taken by NAF yesterday.
Fall of Marinovka is a disaster for Kiev forces as at this stage they have been completely encircled
in a narrow 8-10km wide area. Constantly shelled with heavy artillery and GRAD some 4000-7000 of Kiev forces
are trapped and without substantial assistance they will be destroyed in a next 4-5 days.
Kiev has tried to carry airstrikes to relieve the pressure but in the process they lost 2 SU-25 yesterday.
Result of this battle will be crucial for both sides.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Hi I'm new o/

17 July 2014 Last updated at 11:49
Ukraine conflict: Russia accused of shooting down jet

A Ukrainian security spokesman has accused Russia's air force of shooting down one of its jets while it was on a mission over Ukrainian territory.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
As the 'World's Audience' is focused on Israel & MH17:

In Lungansk, women & children escape.

Ukie's Air Force aircraft launched an airstrike on Antratsyt & Lugansk:

Lugansk shelling:

Guy has balls of steel, after snipers & flares after Ukie mil attack. Keeps filming.

Ukie locations of artillery and rocket impacts on Luhansk city and suburbs overnight and yesterday:

. . . and FINALLY!
Ukraine, rebels agree on security zone at crash site

Lavrov and Kerry agreed that "all evidence, including flight data recorders, should be made available for examination as part of an international investigation and that all necessary conditions should be created on the ground to ensure access for the international team of experts".

^^^ just so everyone is clear later down the road.
edit on 19-7-2014 by SurrenderingAmerica because: add info

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Witnesses of anihilliation of Kiev forces trapped in the South near Russian border.

Announcer: Piles of dead bodies as heritage of slaughter near Zelenopillia, – this is the story of those who were lucky enough to survive and come back home.

Extraordinary News met the airborne troops who categorically reject the official data of their commanders saying that 19 were killed in action. Troops were slaughtered by Grad MLRS; exploding shells were sending torn-off limbs flying in all directions, it was hard to find survivors among the dead bodies. And now we’ll tell you about war with no censorship.

CAPTION: Bogdan Lozitsky, Recruit

Soldier: In general, I am a person who takes initiative. I joined the army voluntarily, and my position is that if your country calls you, you have to go and defend it.

Announcer: This video was shown in mid-March, when they were mobilizing in the Kiev Region, Bogdan wanted to be on the front lines as soon as possible, and when they sent him to the East to defend the Ukrainian border, and there he had a chance to see what real inferno looks like.

CAPTION: Bogdan Lozitsky, serviceman of the 72nd Special Mechanized Brigade

Bogdan: Those torn-off arms and hands, torn-off legs … People were dying in front of my eyes, in my arms they were dying. Burned people… There were people who could not get up from their beds. There were tents, and they had just gone to sleep. Everything burned, there were no people left, just arms and legs scattered around.

Announcer: Bogdan remembers with horror the events of the 13th of July. Their unit was deployed in the camp of the 24th Brigade near Zelenopilla, and commanders there, in his opinion, were giving absurd orders that left both men and equipment and ammo in the middle of an open field whereas there was, in fact, a forested area nearby.

CAPTION: Denis, serviceman of the 72nd Special Mechanized Brigade

I woke up from the sound of explosions, from something hitting the ground. The earth just shakes when they shell you like that.

Announcer: About 40 salvos from Grad MLRS in a few short minutes turned the soldiers’ camp into one bloody mess.

Bogdan: Those who were missing their legs, we were trying to bandage them to stop the bleeding. Where we could, we provided them with drippers. Not a single commissioned officer! We had there, not a single one! There were those shouts, that noise – wounded there, dead here.. Men were burning, men were missing their legs. One was missing a leg while the other leg still had a foot attached, hanging every which way like that, and you do not know what to do with that person. We carried him away, we put him down, but literally several minutes later – that’s it, he was dead. Another one wasshell shocked, he could not say a word, do anything….

Announcer: All pleas for help were in vain – the commanders, Bogdan says, were not even planning to send in any reinforcements.

Bogdan: We call our commander, we say, ‘Save us, get us out of here’, and he says: ‘What, you are still alive? No, no one will get you out of there – you are not supposed to be there at all. Officially, you are not there. Get out of there any way you like’. And then he says: ‘What about the equipment, is it still there?’ ‘WHAT equipment can there be??? All of the equipment was burned, the Ural truck, gone completely, machine guns, rifles, documents, clothes, everything burned down. And that KamAz truck – God bless that driver, Taras, who was wounded, wounded, but he pressed together those brushes that were stuck in that truck, and succeeded in moving it all aside, for it not to explode.

Announcer: Bogdan is showing a video of the annihilated military camp.

Bogdan: Do you see that spot? Guys were lying down there, who came to defend their Motherland. Nothing’s left … No legs, no heads, just one arm left, and that one is burned, because those in that fire no one was supposed to survive.

Announcer: Not yet coming back to their senses after the first strike, the soldiers faced another one. As soon as they re-deployed to another location, they faced more fire, this time the terrorists added mortar shell to the Grad rockets, and in the face of death, soldiers were thinking of their families.

Bogdan: My wife was calling me, and I had hardly survived, but what was I supposed to tell her? My mom was calling, asking me: ‘Where are you?’ I say: ‘A am in Zhitomir, mom, I’m I Zhitomir, do not worry. Everything is all right, I sleep, I eat, I am clean, I have clothes’. Whereas I drink rainwater and we lie down on our bulletproof vests.

Announcer: The soldiers call their survival ‘a miracle’, they were granted a 10-day leave to take a breath, but even here, they find no rest.

Denis: When you are recovering, it’s hard, hard, very hard to take all that, because you close your eyes, and you see the same picture.

Bogdan: And now our comrades are harassed by the military prosecutors: Where is the Ural truck? Where are the armaments? Where is the ammo?’ ‘What do you mean, where? It all burned down, complete with those men. They don’t have their body parts – some missing their legs, some missing their arms, some missing their eyes, their heads, some only have half a body left. Why is it that they are not asking where those people are? Why are they interested only in the ammo?

Announcer: Still his thoughts are there with those guys, still there in the field under fire.

Bogdan on the phone: ‘Do they shoot at you a lot?’ Voice on the phone: “Just has six salvos.”

Bogdan: ‘What kind of salvos?’ Voice on the phone: ‘What kind? Grad salvos, of course.”

Bogdan: ‘Just hold on, my brother, humanitarian assistance will arrive, everything you need will be there, in any case, somehow, we’ll get you out of there. We’ll raise the people, we’ll get you out of there in any case, you should not be there at all now. Bye, my brother, good luck to you’. Voice on the phone: ‘We hope so, good luck to you too’.

Announcer: They are trying to cover up the scale of the tragedy near Zelenopilia, how else are they going to explain the official announcement of 19 men KIA?

Bogdan: What kind of data can you have in general? From a person who was not there at all? What kind of data can that person provide? Four Ural trucks full of people who were killed. Right now you cannot call them, God forgive me, half-men, now they are just dead bodies. Just legs, just rams – four full trucks.

Announcer: The soldiers are certain that the fatal error was not negligence, it was treason, but nevertheless, they will return to the front lines, for who else will do it?

Bogdan: I am really a patriot, I really volunteered, and it would be ok, if it had been a battle. They do not even give us an opportunity to shoot back. We are just like blind kittens, squashed and squashed by those Grads. There is no war there, it’s just laundering of the war money, and there is nothing else to it. Done by high military brass. I do not know now what’s going to happen to me after this interview, but I do not care, I want the people to know. Let the people know what is happening there. All that political dividing the spoils by God knows whom, while those dying are ordinary guys, we, just ordinary guys, we are the ones who are doing the dying.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
A Ukrainian Soldier's Mother Speaks Her Mind on Crisis in Ukraine

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
07/22/2014 Parliament voted to ban the Communist Party of Ukraine.

Different opinion and critic of Kiev regime is prohibited in Ukrainian Parliament and present a health hazard.

Welcome to Ukraine, the fascist state

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Party of Regions MP removed from Ukrainian Parliament by other MPs for being against mobilization bill.
Insane.

edit on 22-7-2014 by cosmonova because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
23/07/14 Ukrainian Parliament

The day after parliament voted to ban Communist Party of Ukraine.
Leader of Communist Party Simonenko has been brutally attacked in the middle of session.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
'Cauldron' near Russian border, 21/07/14
Kiev's 79 airmobile brigade destroyed, with GRAD MRL

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join