It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsoukalos Look-Alike?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

The Urban Dictionary would more appropriate in this case. Basically it's someone that watches Ancient Aliens and believes every bit of it and then sits behind a computer calling people dorks. I'm more of a geek apparently and too social to be a nerd.

...and if Childress and the guy with the hair aren't dorks....

edit on 3-7-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

(post by bottleslingguy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I don't even read here very often anymore because of the antics of various people. The total lack of humor or common sense shown in thread after thread. What Tsoukalos is doing is called a "Schtick". Why is it suddenly offensive for people to laugh at it? It would be like Charro fans becoming indignant because people laugh at her antics and treat her as a sex symbol.

AA has been thoroughly debunked imho and many of the issues raised by the show are cherry picked while leaving out information that would take away from an alien theme. You can love it all you want. Tsoukalos is an entertainer. Tsoukalos is laughing all the way to the bank.

For those who want to hear the debunking stuff, have some fun watching this:

I mean, come on folks! This is a joke!

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: bottleslingguy
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

so you changed your profile picture to make yourself seem less dorky? lol nice try but you're digging a deeper hole

Why are you calling people names over this? Seems you are the one digging a hole. It's quite obvious this guy takes a lot of time to make himself look like this. He does it on purpose to be noticed. I'm also pretty sure he knows his looks influence how people feel about his information. If he really wanted people to take him seriously he would look different but, this look gets him noticed which earns him more money. He disgraces himself.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

Yes, it's been debunked. Yes, it's a joke. I don't know anyone who takes that show seriously. The people that are complaining here are just putting on act too. Nobody can be that dumb.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi
It has nothing to do with this thread. He got smoked quite thoroughly in another thread and he is still upset.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Harte

Is that a real photo? Man, he is grabbing some butt. Check out his left hand.
edit on 5-7-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

originally posted by: Harte

Harte

Is that a real photo? Man, he is grabbing some butt. Check out his left hand.

Oh, it's real, baby.

Real gone! LOL
Replacement:

Harte
edit on 7/5/2014 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi
that's funny, somebody complaining about name calling in a name calling thread

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

love how you keep changing your profile pic so you come off as less dorky lol we know the truth

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
The bottom line is that while there are in fact quality UFO researchers out there doing very good work investigating the idea of alien visitation, Giorgios Tsoukalos is not one of them. The community of people who believe in alien visitation would be best served if they did NOT use this guy as one of their spokespeople, because he ruins their credibility.

Tsoukalos is nothing more than a showman -- not a true alien visitation researcher.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: bottleslingguy
Dude, seriously, there is something wrong with you. You have some weird obsession with me. You are starting to creep me out. I broke up with you and am seeing other dudes now. I know it's been only 3 months now but seriously.

edit on 6-7-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

That description sounds more like an oompa-lumpa...

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

so you can talk sh!t to me but if I say something to you it makes you more dorky? lol

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: bottleslingguy

so you can talk sh!t to me but if I say something to you it makes you more dorky? lol

So what is the fascination with me?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

You keep running your mouth. And then on top of that you talk about me to other people, seems like you're the one with the obsession. Now you can complain to someone else that I'm being petty hoping I don't see it.

You told someone I got trashed in another thread and I'm wondering if it's the one where you and that other guy were going to say those teenie tiny symmetrical holes in those stones at Puma Punku were made with bamboo technology. Wow what a great job! You wrecked me so bad I want to change my profile pic lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join