It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsoukalos Look-Alike?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: bottleslingguy
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

point is the whole purpose of this kind of thread is to derail the truth behind aliens. and you telling me to stop is childish

I thought the point is to laugh at the antics/physical appearance of Giorgio Tsoukalos?

It's obvious that the guy plays up his wild-hair look and (more importantly) plays up his "it might be aliens" tag line because he knows it will get him on TV more, get his name known, and is financially profitable (and there is nothing wrong with that; I say "good for him"). However, if he wants to "play up" his persona for profit, then there is nothing wrong with people making fun of that persona...

...What I'm saying is that the people making jokes about Giorgio are NOT all paid shills and disinfo agents. It doesn't take a disinfo agent to be able to find humor in this guy's persona and physical appearance.

edit on 7/3/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightYearsAhead
This thread is devoid of any reason or sense and doesn't fit the constructive threads or posts for which the forum is meant to be. Funny or not, yes he makes too wild claims, he is there to promote von Daniken, nothing else. And von Daniken does have some valid ideas when it comes to ancient representation of things from the sky..

I've been following EVD for decades. I've yet to see a single one of these "valid ideas" you claim he has.

point is the whole purpose of this kind of thread is to derail the truth behind aliens. and you telling me to stop is childish

"Truth behind aliens?"
There is not a single whit of evidence for any alien visitation in the distant past, and such ancient visitation claims are Tsoukalos' raison d'etre.

He and his pals deserve FAR more ridicule than they will ever receive on ATS.

Harte

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

so that's what this site has amounted to? giggle factor jokes? impressive

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

so you guys make fun of his hair? really? pretty ignorant, no?

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I bet you're just as dorky in real life lol

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

There's no hair on the "meme" pic I posted.

Harte

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

so that's what this site has amounted to? giggle factor jokes? impressive

I think Giorgio is quite happy that we have taken notice of his appearance (e.g., his hair) and is quite happy the general public has taken notice of his "...Then it might be aliens" tagline. I suspect he is thrilled that he has become an internet meme.

His popularity (which is in fact spawned by his physical appearance and that "might be Aliens" tagline) has probably allowed him to become a relatively wealthy man. If he has become wealthy because of the persona that he has created, then I say good for him (and I mean that). I personally find him entertaining. I don't necessarily agree with what he says, but he is entertaining.

HOWEVER, don't think for one minute that his popularity has nothing to do with his appearance or his tagline -- AND more importantly, don't think for a minute that none of it was deliberate and calculated by Tsoukalos himself.

Besides, the stuff he says isn't particularly ground-breaking or uniquely insightful. He is simply in the "what if" department, which -- while interesting and fun -- is not really something the alleged 'PTB" would find particularly needful of covering up.

edit on 7/3/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I agree. the fact remains no matter who it is Tsukolous, Childress etc the giggle factor is a diversion from the real issue. If you guys want to use this site to play with each other fine, as long as we don't start acting like it diminishes the real issues concerning aliens. Making fun of someone isn't a valid argument remember that.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: bottleslingguy

I don't think any person's opinions on the Alien Visitation question makes that question any more credible OR any less credible.

The evidence for or against alien visitation speaks for itself, and making fun of how Giorgio Tsoukalos (or anyone else, for that matter) expresses his opinion about the evidence doesn't change the evidence.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I bet you're just as dorky in real life lol

Says the guy who takes Ancient Aliens seriously.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

I don't think any person's opinions on the Alien Visitation question makes that question any more credible OR any less credible.

The evidence for or against alien visitation speaks for itself, and making fun of how Giorgio Tsoukalos (or anyone else, for that matter) expresses his opinion about the evidence doesn't change the evidence.

It's like we all would whine if everyone made fun of the science guy.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

No but trolling a perfectly good thread is.

originally posted by: Harte
There's no hair on the "meme" pic I posted.

Harte

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

I've been following EVD for decades. I've yet to see a single one of these "valid ideas" you claim he has.
and his pals deserve FAR more ridicule than they will ever receive on ATS.

Harte

Science is turning into a new religion

Science would really be science if it was willing to accept theories and things that are likely to exist even without the absolute proof. Whenever history offers you possibilities, whenever events make you accept them and realize that a lot of things even about nature and about history have to be changed, as they are not telling the whole truth, you have to say - yes it is possible, NOT mock and ridicule.

These theories about ancient men, about the possibility of civilizations and visitors (especially since it is obviously a better explanation than Demons and Angels and other literally taken from the Bible things) do not come from nowhere..

There is a reason why these people have suggested them - from finding that human history is a lot older than the Religion of Science CLAIMS (AND BANS ARCHEOLOGY THAT FINDS SOMETHING DIFFERENT from the CURRENT ACCEPTED FINDINGS i.e same Order as Religion forced its Order!), and events if strange things happening,

the only error in Ancient Aliens is how they claim it as if they really know how it happened. However, I am for their ideas as a possible THEORY (which it is) and possible explanation.

What science does is - it rejects anything that doesn't fit its pre-defined order or system, it accepts only discoveries that would not have much impact on human's understandings - if this is not repeat of what religion is doing, what is it?

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Do you have some kind of personal interest in this guy? If not, you might want to lighten up a bit. He plays up his look to a point where he sells t-shirts and things at places like Comic-Con. He's a free easy target. And to keep the thread on topic:

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

and I'm sure if you and I met in person you would immediately know who the dork was

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

I'm light bro just makin a point

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

That's pretty good. It scored an 8.9 on the giggle factor. Heart's had a GF of 9.8. Tough to beat.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LightYearsAhead
the people around here make fun of Sheldrake but that's only because "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you..."
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

and I'm sure if you and I met in person you would immediately know who the dork was

You're an angry dork.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

You're an angry dork.

World English Dictionary
dork

— n
1. a stupid or incompetent person.
2. ( US ) a penis.

I'm confused.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join