It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let them have a caliphate.It is good idea a caliphate.Let there be a caliphate.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: championoftruth

You saw Pakistan, Israel and India on their little black map, yes? Each of those countries has a nuclear arsenal. I only didn't include Iran on that list because it's still debatable as to how close it is to joining that club.

Whether or not I have a gun won't matter when the nukes fly.

nukes can be disabled by EMF.we have anti-missille tech.they are called anti missiles and lasers.

yeah your right india with a billion people is going to going to be taken over by a ragtag bunch in pickup trucks.

pakistan is 180 million people who can't even govern themselves what makes you think isis is gonna govern them.in pakistan everyone wants to be sole king of everyone else which means they are impossible to govern.

90% can't even read and live in villiages.

iran fought for 10 years against the invading iraqi army with millions of men.suddenly 20000 thugs on camels are going to take over iran?

isis are nothing.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

originally posted by: championoftruth

its their desire.let them experience the harsh REALITY.

can you imagine people living in caves or in tents with no heating,lighting?

.no electricity,gas,cars,medicine,no books,no tv,no phone,no factory,no tools because these things are unislamic.

that is why it is best to let them have it and experience it.

Not much of a student of history are you? All the things you claim are unislamic are completely made up by you. During the European Dark Ages prior to the renaissance, the Muslim world was in the midst of their own renaissance with advances in medicine, surgical techniques, math, science and literacy. All the things you seem to think Muslims are against. Hell, even when al quaeda was holed up in Tora Bora they had electricity and generators, Bin Laden received dialysis. You come off as rather clueless about the reality of this part of the world.

unified whole.are you delusional?

mosloms can never be unified.its their nature.look at iraq.

Yes, let's look at Iraq, under Saddam they were united with no sectarian violence. Sme holds true for Kuwait, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Iran etc... It's only when radical extremists get involved that we end up with massive problems like what we see currently.

everyone individual or clan or tribe wants to impose their version of islam on every one else BY FORCE.

IN THE ISLAMIC WORLD IT IS KILL OR BE KILLED UNLESS YOU DO AS I SAY.

That's about as rational as saying all black people are muggers or Spanish people all smell funny or any other BS stereotype you want to throw out there.

and mosloms have lost every war.

You might want to mention that to the European Crusaders, or the British circa WW2 because according to the British they would have entirely lost their ME territories if not for Muslims involvement or every non Muslim nation that was invaded by, taken over and converted to Islam in the 7th century.

they are backwards socially,mentally,militarily.economically.

I some ways yes, they are socially living in the equivalent of pre-rennaisance Europe but militarily, economically, scientifically... Not so much.

THEY CAN'T FORCE ANYBODY except the weak and the meek.

So they're not so different than most of Christianity then are they?z

past achievements hundreds of years ago don't count.so stop being impressed by past things.

history is a study of dead things in the DEAD DEAD DEAD past.

face the fact.mosloms have not invented anything of greatness in the last 10 years.

America is the place where we invent new things every day.i read Gizmag everyday.awesome.it makes me proud to be American.Sometimes my heart swells with pride and tears well up in my eyes at how smart and clever we are.That we are the Future of the Planet.That we will be the inheritors of the future.the ones who will lead the enlightened into the future while leaving the barbarians behind.

America will colonize other stars soon as star travel is invented in the next 40 years.

soddham only held iraq together by FORCE and fear.As soon as he was gone they resorted to type and started bombing each other daily.

They just can't get along.they just hate each other because of what label they put on themselves.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

past achievements hundreds of years ago don't count.so stop being impressed by past things.

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it

face the fact.mosloms have not invented anything of greatness in the last 10 years.

You could not be farther from the truth. Just because you're ignorant to someone's accomplishments doesn't mean that they do not exist.

America is the place where we invent new things every day.i read Gizmag everyday.awesome.it makes me proud to be American.Sometimes my heart swells with pride and tears well up in my eyes at how smart and clever we are.That we are the Future of the Planet.That we will be the inheritors of the future.the ones who will lead the enlightened into the future while leaving the barbarians behind.

Oh goody. Another delusional rant on American exceptionalism while ignoring all of out own atrocities. WE are the barbarians at the gates. The current state of world affairs is a reactionary tale against American policies overseas
But go ahead and keep reading gizmodo it's doing wonders for your worldview.

America will colonize other stars soon as star travel is invented in the next 40 years.

40 years until interstellar travel is pioneered by America huh? That's a bold and baseless claim that if like to see a citation for.

soddham only held iraq together by FORCE and fear.As soon as he was gone they resorted to type and started bombing each other daily.

Yet you ignore Jordan , Kuwait Saudi Arabia etc

They just can't get along.they just hate each other because of what label they put on themselves.

What does that even mean? What do "they" put in themselves?

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Yes... let a Legally established Caliphate come into existence...

this transformation of a sect/band of extremist Jihadists fighting as a group called ISIS+ISIL into a self-proclaimed Caliphate is not the way it is done in this modern era...

Baghdadi & followers used the tactics of "Attila-the-Hun" to conquer & seize territory from areas of other Sovereign Nations...that process is not civilized/legal/proper...

perhaps a model to use, in starting this Caliphate, would be the Islamic Revolution in Iran, that is-> to gain the willful majority support for a Caliphate and amend or scrap the previous constitution of that previous Country...
hence we now see the 'Supreme Leader' in Iran who is the Spiritual leader while the president & the other governmental heads run the infrastructure of the Islamic Republic of Iran... essentially Itself a 'Caliphate'

there have been popular revolts, Arab Springs all over the world in the last decade...where a publically desired Caliphate could be created by the will of the people---And not by a replay of the NAZI Blitzkrieg tactic which initiated the WW2 era.
edit on rd31140442054403492014 by St Udio because: Islamic Republic

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

These countries are secret police states held together by FORCE torture and murder.no democracy.all dictatorships in disguise.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

these countries are held together by FORCE USING SECRET POLICE.murder,torture and intimidation.
they are not democracies.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: championoftruth

And western nations don't rule through fear and manipulation? FBI, DHS,SWAT and on and on. The American police state is just as extensive and effective as the Stasi or KGB. FYI the US isn't a democracy either. It's a constitutional republic.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Perhaps ,once they consolidate they will be easier to kill.
Instead of HIDING they are where we can see them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join