It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Word of Warning For America (Prophecy via Maurice Sklar posted on ATS by written permission--updated

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: AfterInfinity

Wellllllll, given that the Vatican has thrown its lot in with the fallen angels and the satanic global government . . . you could be far more right than wrong about that.

There will be plenty of Godly judgment to go around.

So you don't take your authority from the Vatican either. Well, in that case, I don't know what authority you use to call yourself a Christian...given that the Vatican is pretty much the foremost authority in such matters, or so I'm led to believe. I guess it's just any Christian these days who can take it upon themselves to determine the Pope an unworthy leader of the cause. Whodathunk.

I should make it clear that my contention is not so much with the issues outlined in these so-called prophecies or messages, but the solutions which are presented in the selfsame material. The "escape clause", so to speak. It doesn't feel like an escape clause, it feels like trading one devil for another.
edit on 30-6-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Does he believe in the Pretribulation Rapture?

Who does he teach is Mystery Babylon? Does he arrive at his conlusion regarding Babylon's identity by opinion or prophetic revelation?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Wouldn't it be ironic if calling the Vatican satanic = going to hell? lol

Self righteous internet prophets are the worst...

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: AfterInfinity
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Not according to Bo Xian. Apparently, he has license to judge. Somehow. Strangely.

At the end of it all only God can finally judge you, but while here on earth, we can and do make judgments all the time. How would people parent otherwise?

That's not the "judgment" I'm talking about. And what makes Bo Xian any kind of parental authority regarding America's spirituality?
edit on 30-6-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I expect people to respect my right to an opinion.

I could care less if they respect my judgement though, that's up to their own opinions.

I wouldn't say I'm throwing Christ in the rubbish heap. I am throwing the majority of professed Christians there though. The roots of Christianity, the history it has, including all the denominations, translations, phonies on TBN, speaking in "tongues" and falling on the ground convulsing among MANY MANY other things have shown me one thing. If the God of the Bible is 100% legit, he's got a mean sense of humor. I don't feel that I have to worship him and love him simply because he made me.. There are tons of issues, but like I said before this isn't the thread for that. Those types of threads are a dime a dozen here at ATS anyway.

Christ has many awesome things to say. I think the message has been twisted into a means of control though.
I may be wrong, I'm only human. Like I said, for me, the risk of hellfire beats blind faith in something full of issues.

I respect your right to believe what you want and even admire that you stand your ground and never let your faith waver. But I don't agree with everything you have to say.

And yes, I am a huge Sabbath fan (until Dio)! Here's a song they wrote after receiving flack from Christians.

edit on 30-6-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

WOW that was a long winded prediction. I hate to tell this guy but you do not need second sight to see the dollar collapse coming. Heck even stupid people like can see it coming.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And, if I understand the NT correctly . . .

we'll mostly be judged by our own statements and judgments.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I don't really know.

The list of his teachings, such as they are, is at his website, linked in the OP.

I don't think anyone has that all figured out. I think God deliberately left it somewhat fuzzy.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Nevermind
edit on 30-6-2014 by BELIEVERpriest because: apparently my link was a t&c violation, my apologies.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

That's an interesting thread and conjecture.

I still would not be surprised that the oligarchy established a renewed Babylon . . . as their headquarters.

I'm totally convinced that The AC is not Nimrod. He is yet to arise overtly on the world stage.

America is incurring judgment from God, in part because our leaders have become so thickly involved in the satanic global oligarchy setting up Babylon and all the other tyranny currently toward the one world government and one world religion.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I would just say poppy cock. Here is the reason and it is real simple. There are no prophets today. There have not been since the time of Jesus. There are prophetic words given through the holy spirit to church's and for Christians. But in the sense of prophecy about the world no.

The why is simple. The end time and the prophecy has already been given by the Lord and it is in the bible. No one should listen to any other prophecy given as it simply not from God.

He has already given a complete prophecy and map for the end times.

Anything else is not from God. That is not how he works. It is all about his word.

America has been on the wrong path for a long time. But it is still not as bad as he makes it out to be.

As for the dollar, nothing new. We have known the set has been staged for the dollar to go away for a long time. You guys have to remember there the world economy's are all tied together now. One fails they all fail. This is simple fact today. China is heavily leveraged in the dollar for example,

Europe fails, we fail etc etc etc. In the end money has nothing to do with biblical prophecy.

I hope this makes sense to you guys as it is all there in his word, he has no need for man to put his two cents in.

The Bot

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Here's one for me.

I prophesy that the sun will rise in the eastern sky tomorrow morning!

How's that for stating the obvious?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Boy, That 3rd temple looks like a processor core on a motherboard. Yahoo=YHWH

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I cant prove 100% that the AC is Nimrod yet, but the hints are all over the place. My point is, that modern prophetic utterances must be check by the OT prophecies first. Every thing concerning Israel in the book of Revelation is first burried somewhere in the OT. I'll have to read more of Mr. Sklar's info before I can make a judgement one way or another, but the litmus test is this:

Do the tribulation prophecies re-tell biblical prophecies regarding Israel? If "new" ideas are inserted, its likely false.

Do the prophecies teach the fulfillment of OT prophecy during the Church Age? No OT prophecy can be fulfulled during Church Age. Re-telling yes, but not fulfilled. So any so-called "prophet" that points to 1948-Israel as fulfilled prophecy is taking you for a ride.

Do the prophecies teach messianic principles? He mentions the bride and bride groom relationship, so that seem legit, but any dispensationalist can teach you that. He also calls Jesus, Yeshua which raises mild suspicion since His Hebrew name was Yahoshua...but its no different than using the modern transliteration, Jesus.

There are lots of factors to account for. One problem I have, is whether or not he's comparing America to Babylon, or if he is identifying us as Mystery Babylon. That alone could be a "deal breaker".

Those are just my thoughts for consideration, not necessarily critism.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Perhaps you could start a thread on that. It's a keen interest of mine but not particularly central to this topic.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I don't think he's of the perspective that the USA is Babylon . . . though Dimitru Duduman was . . .

www.handofhelp.com...

I think Duduman was a true man of God, as well.

I don't have the perspective that modern prophets have to be 100% flawless as the OT prophets did. I do think God will be cleaning the END TIMES PROPHETIC up until they are. But I think they are still in school, somewhat, so far.

The AC must be in our END TIMES ERA.

I think you are wrong about Israel in 1948. There's too much confirmation from too many sources, including the Bible, imho.

I think that one of the reasons God has protected and blessed America as long as it has is because we stood behind Israel's formation and have been in her behalf since . . . until the current Destroyer in Chief.

I'm aware she is apostate. God will fix that in His time.

Given our turning against Israel . . . that is also a reason we will reap plenty of curses.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dlbott

I strongly disagree about modern day prophets. The Old Testament is clear about such being in the End Times as is the New Testament.

imho, Bias is not a good substitute for God's Word itself.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I wasn't ascribing parental authority to him, but I was pointing out that we are very much allowed to judge for ourselves what it is right and proper.

I draw the line at telling others whether or not they will go tell Hell. Only God knows that for sure. I don't even know for sure where I am bound at the end of my days.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

WORD OF WARNING FOR AMERICA
Updated Version
Thus saith the LORD,

No. Thus saith Maurice Sklar.
If God has an important announcement, let him show up and give it.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I would just say poppy cock. Here is the reason and it is real simple. There are no prophets today. There have not been since the time of Jesus. There are prophetic words given through the holy spirit to church's and for Christians. But in the sense of prophecy about the world no.

This is somewhat contradictory.

Wouldn't any prophetic words given to anyone also be prophetic words about the world? After all, if the Lord sees fit to send me a warning, wouldn't it warn me about the state of the world?

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join