It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Word of Warning For America (Prophecy via Maurice Sklar posted on ATS by written permission--updated

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Euphem

You indicated that:

1. People COULD be "good" apart from God.

2. Anyone who wasn't "good" without a focus on God . . . was . . . weak or inherently bad or whatever you were trying to say.

The Manual and Christian perspective is that

due to "original sin"

we are ALL inherently flawed to dreadful degrees . . . and that left to our own devices, apart from God, our own

ARROGANCE etc. will be extremely destructive to us, those around us and to the planet.

I've observed it to be so.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

How I weep for you, O America! How has the mighty nation of My grace fallen!

Seriously?........I mean seriously?........you could not make this stuff up!

America is the "mighty nation of God's grace"?.....get outta town!

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Maurice's prophecy excerpt:
How I weep for you, O America! How has the mighty nation of My grace fallen!

originally posted by: Argyll

America is the "mighty nation of God's grace"?....

Let me introduce you to the concept of present tense vs past tense.

Though America has never been perfect . . . it was a shining beacon in a ton of ways for a lot of decades . . . in building hospitals, schools, water wells, disaster relief all around the world--often even to our enemies.

However, help yourself. Trashing America is now scripted by the globalist oligarchy and it is certainly the current trend . . . right on cue from the PTB.

And at this point in time . . . it appears that the populace itself . . . being such sheeple to the satanic oligarchy for so long . . . is complicit in America's destruction.

edit on 30/6/2014 by BO XIAN because: tags

edit on 30/6/2014 by BO XIAN because: ditto

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
due to "original sin"

we are ALL inherently flawed to dreadful degrees . . . and that left to our own devices, apart from God, our own

ARROGANCE etc. will be extremely destructive to us, those around us and to the planet.

I've observed it to be so.

But what about before the fall. When Adam and Eve weren't apart from God.

How did they even have the capacity for original sin

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

edit on JunX61000 by MX61000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

You'll have to take that one up with God.

My hypothesis is that when IQ and awareness reach a certain level . . . that unless God has safeguards built-in against it, there is a capacity for rebellion = sin.

Witness lucifer's fall due to . . . PRIDE.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I never said they were weak. I said I was weak for being so afraid of death I continued to believe in something I knew was not true.

I agree, we are all inherently flawed. That doesn't mean that everyone is bad, and that without God nobody can do good.

I believe that religion is used by the weak to commit crimes. They believe they will be saved as long as they repent, so why worry about killing innocent people? Why worry about raping those innocent children?

Why worry about suicide bombing when you believe 72 virgins are awaiting you?

They all have a get out of hell free card by believing in religion.

Religion is a greater harm to mankind than any good it has ever done.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Evidently your research about history is exceedingly incomplete.

I think your conclusions are outrageously and grossly in error.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Well we are never going to agree, obviously.

So why don't we agree to disagree?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Interesting theory and it makes sense. (some)

As a person gains knowledge throughout their life they start to question faith, and instead lean towards facts.

That isn't meant to sound sarcastic. I understand your perspective.

My personal experience with Christ has lead me to conclude that I rather risk eternity in hellfire than get caught up in religious politics. My reasons? Well, that's another topic so I won't go into it here.

Maybe I'm just seared with a hot iron.

originally posted by: Euphem
Religion is a greater harm to mankind than any good it has ever done.

edit on 30-6-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Let me introduce you to the concept of present tense vs past tense.
Though America has never been perfect . . . it was a shining beacon in a ton of ways for a lot of decades . . . in building hospitals, schools, water wells, disaster relief all around the world--often even to our enemies.

Words fail me.

You don't need to "introduce" me to anything thank you!

America may well "have been" a shining beacon for a lot of decades, it's beacon has also been dimmed for many more decades than it has shone! it's all well and good building a water well for a people you have just decimated, or building a hospital and charging people to use it........whatever America has done it has done for an ulterior motive.......... as has the UK.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euphem
a reply to: ketsuko

Why would I check out now? I love this world. I love my family, my dogs, my friends, and my country.

I never said I was perfect, but I know a lot of religious people who use it as a crutch to do terrible things.

You're the one who said you'd rather check out than spend your time in that kind of place, and if those religious people use it as a crutch, then they aren't as Christian as they pretend to be.

It isn't your get out of jail free card, and it isn't sufficient to just say some words and "presto-changeo" you're all good. If they had the faith they give lip-service to, they wouldn't be needing to use it as a crutch, not nearly as much. Of course, it's also possible that they may not be nearly the hypocrites you pretend, although I've known my share of the type, and it may also be that you like to feel morally superior to someone, too. I also known my share of those types.

There's plenty of holier-than-thou to go around from everyone, even the ones who claim to have nothing to do with holiness.

link   
a reply to: Argyll

When you are left to only wallow in bitterness, outrage and resentment . . .

where and how will you go anywhere for joy?

link   

Just an interesting side note certain non-canonical texts such as the Book of Enoch had fallen angels manifested in human form and their sin was lust which created the nephilim,they also experimented with genetics with chimeras and all manner of abominations the result was a big flood and a reboot,so as in the days of Noah means once again there is a threat to creation,we are dabbling at the moment and tptb are certainly advertising their desired future in music clips and movies....but were not quite there yet,it was the Catholics that denied angels exist in human form and so had to change lust to pride as spirits cant procreate.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

One may progress on the negative path past this existence of the mortal realm, one may fence sit and reincarnate over and over, One may progress on the positive path past this existence of the mortal realm.
The Creator is love/light/unity/all.
The Lord is just that a Lord, there are many Lords, there are many personality's, there are many messages. The God of heaven and Earth is a Lord and has not always been the same one.
They are a portion of The Creator but are free will beings with there own personality's.

I find the use of cap's amusing when saying HIM not only is this giving The Creator a gender, it can also stand for His Infernal Majesty lol

As far as the son's go the share would be equal, for there life is there's and the money i gave would be given without condition. I would of course try to guide the wayward son as much as is possible and explain so to the good son.

I must show the wayward son the truth of love by example

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Kinda sounds an awful lot like this: www.theguardian.com...

Different/same god/gods.
edit on 6/30/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

What are you talking about? I never said anything about checking out.

This world we live in on earth is a REALITY.

Saying that I wouldn't want to live in a heaven full of rapists, and murderers who repented has nothing to do with this life.

I have dealt with the super religious my whole life(aka my whole family) so this is nothing new to me. I know I need to tread lightly so I don't offend, but let's keep this at least coherent.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
You know, Bo Xian, for not being "God", you sure have a lot of trash to talk on his behalf. I'm no Christian - hell, I'm not even religious - but I know Christians and Catholics whom I consider very good friends, and one thing that has always been consistent among them is that they are not to judge. Seems like you're coming awfully close to crossing that line. Be wary...lest you be judged. Put down your stones, sinner. You are no better than any man, woman, or child on American soil. Seems like you're more worried about your neighbor's laundry than your own these days.
edit on 30-6-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Am I missing something?
Should I really be worried about what some god says in 2014?
Is religion real?
And if it's real, are they aliens?
Wtf is going on?
Should I really be worried?

The problem is, is that if people really believe in this sort of stuff they may make it come true due to some kind of string connection from their computer into the mainframe.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Im not trying to poke fun at your post. In all honesty, how many of Mr. Sklar's prophecies have actually come to pass? How do you gauge whether or not this message is God-inspired?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join