It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Word of Warning For America (Prophecy via Maurice Sklar posted on ATS by written permission--updated

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

Other countries were generally not founded on Judeo/Christian values with overt affirmations of The Bible etc. etc. etc. in our founding documents etc. etc. etc.

USA wasn't founded on Christian principals, the founding fathers were deists and believed in freedom of religion.
edit on 30-6-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

But he starts out saying "Thus sayth the Lord"...Where exactly does the LORD use the words he says HE said????
Nowhere.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

There are a few reasons that the economic melt-down Maurice spoke to is particularly sobering with his latest above.

1. The overseas bank accounts law coming into effect tomorrow 1 July 2014 has caused a LOT of folks I know of to predict that it will precipitate a horrific melt-down of the dollar to extremely traumatic proportions. I've sort of thought, as I've heard from them or read their stuff . . . plausible . . . could well be. Maybe. . . . will see.

1.1 Yet, I've been chagrined to noticed that some heavy-weight people have seemed to jump on that bandwagon--or at least--folks not usually given to predicting much--particularly devastations etc. One of them is a former Navy engineer . . . He's been dismissive of 99.99% of any prophetic stuff I've fwded to him the last 30 years. On this score, HE CALLED ME to warn me. Interesting.

2.2 There's tons of this sort of thing sprung up recently:

www.stevequayle.com...

www.batr.org...

A lot of it is on sites that ATS frowns on but much of it is on even MSM sites.

I haven't checked

www.standeyo.com...

But I bet he's up to speed on it, too.

Certainly Alex Jones has been shrill about it for some time.

= = =

The Islam thing was a bit startling in its severity and comprehensiveness. But it was congruent with some of my conjectures about future possibilities.

I also expect, as I suspect Maurice does . . . that Israel WILL BE disciplined within an inch of its survival, as well. They will get smacked good for forsaking their covenant relationship with the God of their fathers. THEN they will, at least for a time, wake-up spiritually.

However, I don't get the sequence or time-line very well . . . they also fall for the anti-Christ's great deception for 3.5 years.

Certainly the 3rd Temple MUST be rebuilt and it seems to me, relatively soon.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

What a negative message, people spouting this kind of stuff disappoint. they are only adding to the trouble of an already paranoid people.

while this message may well of come from some outside source of intelligence i believe it to be a negative one with deception for it's agenda.

When beings talk of Doom,wrath,death,vengeance this is a sure sign of error, for the creator endows all with free will and choice but does not exercise it directly as the creator is love/light/all, only through the creations of stepped down beings does the free will get exercised.

To be a Lord one must Lord over something/someone this in itself is of negative energy.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
He sound like all the American hating atsers. Just wait tell the dollar collapses then you will see.

Wait tell china takes over as the number 1 economy then you will finally pay. Just a bunch of drivel. Imo of course

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Another evil person using religion as a catalyst.

I hate ignorant people who use religion as a guise.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JokerThe1st

I think God Almighty has a different perspective.

He IS altogether good.
He IS Love
He IS Justice
He is enduringly merciful.

And, He declares that His mercy triumphs over His judgment.

HOWEVER. HE ALSO DECLARES that He will NOT ALWAYS STRIVE with [rebellious] man/individuals.

Just because He is longsuffering does NOT mean He's a wimp with no standards of behavior; no criteria for righteousness.

IF one's choice to rebel and do one's own dasterdly, arrogant, selfish, etc. independent thing apart from, away from God

CAN MEAN ANYTHING AT ALL

THEN IT MUST MEAN

that folks who take that route

EXPERIENCE SOMETHING VERY DIFFERENT FROM GOD

THAN THOSE WHO

earnestly seek God's face; seek to love God wholeheartedly; seek to walk in God's mercy, Grace, forgiveness, love; who seek to Love God with their whole being and their neighbors as themselves . . .

Otherwise, all is chaos and means nothing.

I prefer God's way.

Besides, HE DECLARES

THAT the individual who earnestly, persistently, genuinely, wholeheartedly SEEKS HIM, SHALL find HIM.

I've found it so.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I prefer the evolved way...where people use intelligence and common sense to do good.

If you need God to be a good person you ARE NOT a good person. You are but a shell pretending to be what you aren't.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

Other countries were generally not founded on Judeo/Christian values with overt affirmations of The Bible etc. etc. etc. in our founding documents etc. etc. etc.

USA wasn't founded on Christian principals, the founding fathers were deists and believed in freedom of religion.

Yes but today...

The majority of Americans (73%) identify themselves as Christians and about 20% have no religious affiliation.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

So 73% of Americans misunderstand their own history. Interesting.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JokerThe1st

For illustration . . .

Let's pretend you have a vast $4 Billion empire . . .

You are fittingly but not arrogantly proud of it and the services it provides to your employees as well as your customers and the planet.

You have identical twin boys.

However, one has rebelled. He has gone off on his own. He has used drugs and alcohol very addictively and excessively. He has beaten a series of wives and shack-ups to a bloody pulp and been in and out of prison accordingly. He's beaten his children mercilessly.

He's publically called you every foul name he could and embarrassed you horrifically at every family gathering he could crash the last 30 years.

He's insulted and trashily embarrassed his mother whom you dearly love and cherish--repeatedly in front of the family and out in public in restaurants and concerts.

He's wasted $100 million in shallow trashy ways.

He's spent another $100 million in very destructive and illegal activities hurtful to thousands of people, to society and to the planet.

He has destroyed any branch or component of your empire that you ever trusted him to--hurting dozens of families and employees in the process.

The other twin has been respectful, brilliant in managing the business; loving; faithful to his wife; a great father to his kids; creative; innovative; giving; selfless; humble . . . responsible . . .

You are drawing up a revision of the trust for your sons. Will you treat them equally? Will you declare in how you draw up your trust that it DOES NOT MATTER how destructive the one twin has been--he will get an equal number of $billions?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Euphem

The Manual declares that

'There is none [mortal human] righteous, no, not one.'

I've found it so.

Perhaps your mirror is flawed and deceiving you.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

Yes but today...

The majority of Americans (73%) identify themselves as Christians and about 20% have no religious affiliation.

en.wikipedia.org...

I've seen way different numbers then that.... But even assuming that's true, that's lumping all Christians in one group like they are one religion, which just isn't true. The 73% would be split up 100s of times if you seperated people by there beliefs. Leaving atheists as the majority, because at least they have a consensus.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I posted a dream that might have a little to do with this. I've been poking around trying to understand some of what it might mean, and a few things I've parsed out of it are that I was guided through it. Now, depending on who or what my guide was (I am hoping that I was guided by a messenger of the Lord; certainly the presence holding my hand and telling me they'd not leave me was nothing ominous), I was shown numerous snakes undermining the pavilions that many people were picnicking under in the park. They were completely oblivious.

From what little I can tell, the otherwise sound slabs of the pavilions represent sound doctrine and the gospel and the snakes are a danger to them and are working to undermine and weaken them.

Assuming I have the right interpretation and was shown something authentic. That wasn't all. I think the rest was a more personal message for me.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

So you are telling me I am a bad person, but I can't see it?

I don't like that logic.

I believe I am a good person, and I do good things without any incentive of eternal bliss.

Of course nobody is perfect, but if rapists, serial killers, and the like can go to heaven just from repenting, who cares?

If such a place exists full of the weak, ignorant, and sinful...count me out...I don't want to go.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euphem

So you are telling me I am a bad person, but I can't see it?

I don't like that logic.

I believe I am a good person, and I do good things without any incentive of eternal bliss.

Of course nobody is perfect, but if rapists, serial killers, and the like can go to heaven just from repenting, who cares?

If such a place exists full of the weak, ignorant, and sinful...count me out...I don't want to go.

Here's the secret:

The whole, entire world is weak-willed, ignorant and sinful so you better check out now. There is none of us who is perfect or righteous, not one, and the person who says he or she is, is going to be the last person I would nominate as actually being righteous.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Euphem

Sounds to me like

you lack a very robust understanding of

strength as well as of weakness.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Why would I check out now? I love this world. I love my family, my dogs, my friends, and my country.

I never said I was perfect, but I know a lot of religious people who use it as a crutch to do terrible things.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
If there was a god, he would have the ability to smite the real evildoers like Dick Cheney, George W Bush, most of Congress and Wall Street, not to mention all the corporations that profit from war. Especially anyone like Bush the Lesser, who said unequivocally that he had talked to god, and god told him to go around smiting things in god's stead. That right there was a good enough reason to impeach the whackjob for being insane, but noooooo, the world had to put up with him for eight horror-filled years, thanks to the so-called good christians who vote for and believe in this crap, instead of realizing the depths of depravity that springs from that way of thinking, christian and muslim alike, makes no difference.

Or, god could have just prevented them all from getting away with it in the beginning, since he's like, omnipotent and all...

Sorry, but your god seems a bit remiss in the watching over things department. (Special Bonus Question: Where was your god on 9-11-2001?)

You want a religion combined with a physics lesson? Here it is:

"In the Beginning, there was Nothing. Then it exploded."

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I am fully aware of my weaknesses. I have plenty.

One of my weaknesses growing up was pretending I believed in something that I knew didn't exist. I was so weak, and afraid of dying that I kept on believing in something I knew inside to be a lie.

That is weakness, and I admit it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join