It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was ISIS Predicted 3 Years Before It Came Into Existence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Just been watching an Episode Of " Jonathan Creek" This is an episode from April 2010 titled " The Judas Tree" Take a look at the note that is handed to the woman at the 32.57 mark. This was aired exactly 3 years before ISIS was named.

edit on 30-6-2014 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Good find. Idk if it's a coincidence or not though.

I remember there was a lot of 9/11 symbolism in stuff too. Some was ofc a coincidence but some of it I thought was plausible. Also there was a scene in 23 (I think. Nick Cage was in it) where the guy was flipping through channels and an oil rig explosion in the gulf was on the news. This was prior to the Deepwater Horizon "accident".

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

en.wikipedia.org...

From wiki- "Isis (Ancient Greek: Ἶσις, original Egyptian pronunciation more likely "Aset" or "Iset") is a goddess in Ancient Egyptian religious beliefs, whose worship spread throughout the Greco-Roman world."

Holy crap!! The ancient Egyptians predicted it thousands of years ago. "Maybe Jonathan Creek" stole the prediction?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

en.wikipedia.org...

From wiki- "Isis (Ancient Greek: Ἶσις, original Egyptian pronunciation more likely "Aset" or "Iset") is a goddess in Ancient Egyptian religious beliefs, whose worship spread throughout the Greco-Roman world."

Holy crap!! The ancient Egyptians predicted it thousands of years ago. "Maybe Jonathan Creek" stole the prediction?

Did they have to be " Beware" of this Goddess then?
Come back when you have found the answer.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Hmmm, point in your favour because they spelled it ISIS, not Isis. Worst minute of acting I've ever put myself through, however, haha!
On which channel does this air? I haven't seen anything about it at all, might wanna have a look now, though!

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
What is the context of this note?

ISIS here could be anything

top topics

join