It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen. Durbin: Obama Will 'Borrow the Power' to Solve Immigration

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: guohua

The Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), Pub.L. 99–603, 100 Stat. 3445, enacted November 6, 1986, also known as the Simpson-Mazzoli Act, is an Act of Congress which reformed United States immigration law. The act[1]

Link

Simpson was the main sponsor and a Republican.

According to this link, the house was held by the democrats and the senate by Republicans.

If you want to see how they voted, look to the right of the page on the first link provided.
edit on 7/2/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The border needs to be closed once and for all.All illegal aliens need to be deported immediately,it is not impossible it was done during the FDR and Eisenhower administrations and it was successful.Hundreds of billions of dollars spent on illegal well being could be better spent to deport them.All that needs done is to enforce the laws already existing.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

aww...

gimmie a shoutout anyway....

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sunwolf

oh, i'm sorry, that's racist to say now, didn't you get the memo?

building walls is racist, deporting foreign invaders is racist, executing repeat offenders, instead of rewarding them with free rides for life, is racist, nazi, and genocidal......

it's the new obama-ized, fundamentally transformed, clusterfraked america.....

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

I don`t care.That`s all they have and I still don`t care.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I hope you caught your shout-out.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

oh, i did... 15 SECONDS OF FAME, BABY!

trying to get the chat to load, so i can yell at you some more, but strangely, it's taking SO long to load, lol

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

furthermore.....here's an idea that doesn't involve executions....

why don't we, or mexico, or maybe both.....

make a deal with china, they have these massive, sprawling cities that were built for no reason other than to support the construction industry...they're totally empty, nobody lives there....make a deal for us to send all our illegals there, and mexico can send people who wanna go, and they can live in these cities...

i'm sure there's something they can do for jobs, but i mean, it kills two birds with one stone....they get somewhere to live that isn't totally f**ked up, and we can eject them, knowing they won't be back...

-shrug- how's that?
edit on 7-2-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sunwolf
The border needs to be closed once and for all.All illegal aliens need to be deported immediately,it is not impossible it was done during the FDR and Eisenhower administrations and it was successful.Hundreds of billions of dollars spent on illegal well being could be better spent to deport them.All that needs done is to enforce the laws already existing.

Oh yes. But, people will argue until they are blue in the face with you. It's ridiculous! Take away the jobs and freebies. Take away all the freebies and most will self deport. We can afford to deport these people. We can secure the borders. But, people will make a huge deal of this and make it sound like it's impossible. Plus I keep hearing how so many people would gladly donate money to help, drive or whatever to get them deported and build a decent fence!

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Generally speaking . . .

From before The current Destroyer-in-Chief was SElected and installed the first time . . . I quickly became toooo nauseated to stomach reading or listening to much about him.

I also had thrown the TV out well before that. That made it easier.

I've occasionally read some things on ATS and some other sites. Not enormous amounts but I tried to keep a very tip of the mountains of a bit of a watch on all the evil treason.

Have recently read and listened to enough more stuff . . . I think it's safe to say he has probably engaged in more brazen, UNCONSTITUTIONAL, out-right-evil treason than all the others combined, except maybe for Sr Bush and the Clintons. They are all probably roughly on a par with each other. But the O could still be significantly ahead--he's engaged in it sooooooo relentlessly and ruthlessly . . . and gleefully.

The idea the he would "BORROW POWER" and then

give it back

is absolutely an insultingly insane notion totally out of character with his Narcissistic character disorder; with his pathological lying habits and with his demonized supreme arrogance as wannabe king of the world.

It boggles my mind that there's a single sentient individual left on ATS who fails, somehow, to see all that. I guess willful blindness knows no limits.

When such folks have graduated from this mortal plain . . . and they are forced, then, to face their utter unmitigated cluelessness . . . I'd hate to be in their shoes. I've felt as close to terminally stupid and guilty as I ever want to feel. I can't imagine what that degree of terminally stupid and guilty would feel like.

Not only will they be forced to face the facts of his demonized life, motives, and values--they'll be forced to see the RESULTS OF THEIR SUPPORT OF ALL THAT on however many individuals they influenced toward supporting such hideousness.

Choices have consequences.

Not only will they SEE the results, they will FEEL the effects on each individual's heart and life . . . what it was like to feel the consequences that person felt for throwing their lot in with such hideous traitorous evil.

It's bad enough to face the consequences of one's own stupid choices. I well know from very painful experiences.

It's another level of horror to realize that one's stupid choices have hurt others needlessly.

And then to literally feel their hurt AS THOUGH ONE WAS THEM in those situations . . . incredible . . . and the opposite of fun.

Ah wellllll . . . . we all have to pay the fiddler.

. . . and do the dance we've so determinedly signed up for so repeatedly.

This bloke's personality in the blackhouse in D.C. has no intention of doing anything but acquiring, stealing, demanding, usurping every shred of power he can of any and all types as long as his globalist bosses will let him get away with it. Besides, he knows he's setting the stage for a much worse bloke to step into the position with powers greatly enhanced by such usurptions.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

ROFLMAS

You're not going to get any illegals to China.
They won't survive a week.
Don't Forget Their Religion and Chevy trucks and Chevy Suburbans, they won't be driving because China does not allow you foreigners to drive.
They'll find it hard to house all those kids and schools don't put up with truancy, No graffiti, no sex or pregnant with first child at 14 or 15 years old.
Skipping school and play gang banger gets you in jail, selling drugs gets you a bullet in the back of your head.
Plenty of Sweat Shops but they don't want to hear No Spanish, in China you learn the language for that region and you speak it. No Spanish if you're planing on working and living in China, I've never heard of any school in China offering Spanish as a Language course, I can't imagine way.

Show respect to your elders or get beat, speak the language or starve.
Going to school in China is not like America, Chinese students communally attend classes 12 hours a day five or six days a week if the student is failing, a tutor will be hired at Great Expense.
In China, you don't have the four burner stoves with ovens like you have in America.
They'll be cooking on a to burner gas stove if their lucky and no large refrigerator/freezer a small apartment size no freezer.
Another thing, they would not be allowed to play their music loudly in their home / apartment. That's not allowed.
No Mexican Holidays either, That'll Never Happen!

So Good Luck With That!!!

edit on 3-7-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

See, now your coming around to my idea!

Good to see your genocide idea has wiggle room for a more sensible approach.

they obviously don't want to live in their home country anymore. And it's obviously to dangerous for them to live in a country with people like you who would starve and execute them for simply wanting a better life for themselves and their children.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Loosening the Borders is just a step toward them deciding that there should be no borders.. as the countries begin to merge... At least Congress won't have to worry about getting blamed if things turn out badly.. Who knows, maybe they prefer it that way.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok

Oh don't play that "Im not a racist" card with me. We ALL know what group of illegal immigrants you are talking about.

and we would have more right dropping off illegal immigrants into countries we don't like them to mass murder women and children.

naw, not murder.

it would be suicide by cop.

or like you said, we could fly them in drones to those countries, but i think they would be shot down.
why do you want them killed?

i'm still not straight on where obama is gonna borrow the power from.

will he pay it back with interest?

give it back all at once or in 10 easy payments?

and what if he defaults?

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
US Citizenship and Immigration Service

Federal Immigration Laws
Almost all laws dealing with Immigration.

For those who wish to learn more about Illegal Immigration, procedures once inside the US and the process of removal as well as refugee requests.

Some of the areas touched on -

Humanitarian Benefits Based Resources
•Resources for Refugees
•Resources for Asylum Applicants
•Resources for Battered Spouses, Children & Parents
•Resources for Victims of Human Trafficking & Other Crimes

Citizen Resource Center - Leaners, Teachers, and Organizations.
* - Should I Consider U.S. Citizenship?
* - Learn About Naturalization
* - Apply for Citizenship
* - Study for the Test
* - Find Help in Your Community
* - Attend an Information Session
* - Understand Rights and Responsibilties
* - Naturalization Resources in Spanish

** Ironically enough I sent in an email to the group that maintains the website to let them know they spelled responsibility wrong under the section where those who wish to prepare to become a US citizen can go. The Irony is awesome.**

Reports and Studies

US Citizenship - Lots of info

Feel free to browse around. Check the access bar in the top middle of page for more info on green cards, requirements, etc etc etc.

edit on 3-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

For those who wish to learn more about Illegal Immigration, procedures once inside the US and the process of removal

a reply to: Xcathdra
Obama should be an expert on removal, his Uncle and Late Aunt were both in America for more than 20 years illegally if I remember correctly.
The Aunt was collecting $700 a month in welfare benefits and disability payments totaling $51,000. But somehow Aunt also drummed up money to apply for asylum and finagled her way into both federal and state public housing in Boston.
Obamas Aunt had no job skills, no special talent, She was here for 14 years.

Obamas uncle has been here illegally for 50 years,,,,, before a deportation judge that found out he was Obamas Uncle gave him Citizenship.

The liquor store employee — yes, he was apparently drinking the inventory that legal Americans weren’t drinking — nearly crashed into a police car and belligerently demanded to ring up the White House. Few in the neighborhood are laughing it off. Just two weeks ago, an illegal alien drunk driver with a mile-long rap sheet mowed down and killed a 23-year-old Milford, Mass., man.
Open-borders advocates will call Uncle Omar “harmless.” But it turns out he’s not only a repeat deportation absconder who has ignored two court orders to leave the country, but he is also a deadbeat who owes thousands in back taxes and a fraudulent Social Security card-holder who has managed to evade authorities for half a century.

Now why would he be wanting the Police ti call the White House?
Linky
Of-Course Neither was removed / Deported, Their Obamas Family,,,,, Much like the new batch of future Democrat Voters.
edit on 3-7-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: guohua
Obama should be an expert on removal, his Uncle and Late Aunt were both in America for more than 20 years illegally if I remember correctly.
The Aunt was collecting $700 a month in welfare benefits and disability payments totaling $51,000. But somehow Aunt also drummed up money to apply for asylum and finagled her way into both federal and state public housing in Boston.
Obamas Aunt had no job skills, no special talent, She was here for 14 years.

Obamas uncle has been here illegally for 50 years,,,,, before a deportation judge that found out he was Obamas Uncle gave him Citizenship.

And they entered the country when Bush and other Presidents were in office so to try and put that on Obama is not fair (don't get me wrong I cant stand Obama however I don't think blaming him for the actions of his family members is valid in this scenario, unless of course he influenced the judges).

As for the action of the courts that's a judicial responsibility in terms of the judges actions. The senior judge for that area can review the judges actions. People need to understand however that a deportation hearing in and of itself is not a criminal hearing. All the deportation hearing is for is to determine the reason they are in the country illegally. Illegal entry and being caught multiple times can become criminal, and when it does it goes to the criminal court side.

As for the aunt that's is another area where an investigation should occur to determine wrong doing / fraud. However the responsibility of those actions are with the Aunt and Uncle. If we were to go after Obama for those individuals actions we would be putting an individual on trial because of what he thinks about our immigration laws. Based on his position is even more reason not to get involved as any action by Obama could be construed as interfering.

An investigation could occur if there is evidence of Obama interfering.

Now why would he be wanting the Police ti call the White House?

While we know the obvious respsonse I would ad the possibility he called was because Obama is a lawyer (although his law license is suspended because of him being present and not being able to put in the required time to keep it active and up to date.

He could have been calling him to find out what he should do / legal advice / etc. Again I agree with your mindset, just putting out some other possibilities.

Of-Course Neither was removed / Deported, Their Obamas Family,,,,, Much like the new batch of future Democrat Voters.

Not being removed is again in the courts realm. If there is evidence Obama influenced, or someone working for him influenced, the courts decision then by all means investigate and prosecute if there is enough evidence.

As for batch of new voters -

* - Changing illegal immigrant to undocumented immigrant = undocumented Democrats. It would be like calling a drug dealer and unlicensed pharmacist.
edit on 3-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join