It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hmmm, So I Had a Dream ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I don't dream often, or at least, I don't dream the kinds of dreams I remember much past a few minutes. When I do, they seem to be important. This one kind of has me boggled, though. Usually, they seem to be about me more directly, but I'm not as sure about this one.

At first, I dreamed that I was in a car and waiting for a perp-walk almost at a courthouse. There was a crowd and three women were walked down the stairs through the crowd and divided away from each other. Two of them looked identical, and the last I couldn't really make out. That was the one who came to the car I was in.

Then, I was walking through a park on a bright, sunny day. It must have been after a rain because it felt humid (no surprise, it's been really humid and we keep our own house warmish) but it was muddy all around. I was heading for a big picnic full of people eating and talking and laughing, but just as I got up to the park pavilions which were raised a bit on the ground, I noticed that there were snakes, lots of snakes all tunneling up underneath the pavilions. I wasn't afraid of the snakes and they weren't paying attention to me, but I was worried they were undermining the slabs the pavilions were set on.

And through all of this, my hand was being held tightly. I saw it being held at one point. The fingers were interlaced, and I remember being told that whoever it was wasn't going to let go. But, I don't know who was holding my hand exactly, only that it was a male hand/voice.

Anyhow, it was weird and it's been in my head all day now, so I thought I ought to write it down.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Just this part…

And through all of this, my hand was being held tightly. I saw it being held at one point. The fingers were interlaced, and I remember being told that whoever it was wasn't going to let go. But, I don't know who was holding my hand exactly, only that it was a male hand/voice.

A dream guide led you to these things. Could be an ancestor or loved one passed on. They often appear in dreams "anonymously".

Those are the best. We remember them because we are supposed to. You are being revealed something (heavy with symbolism) that you are currently going or will be going through?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I have some thoughts. But, first, some clarification.

#1 - Is this all one dream or two separate dreams?

#2 - Were the females coming down the courthouse steps in the first scene?

#2 - If this was one dream, was the female that got in your car with you also with you in the park scene?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

That bears a stricking similarity to a dream I had a couple of nights ago. I was there when the 'perp' (or a perp, as the case may be) got captured.

I think I saw it coming, and I tried to persuade him to give up his 'trillion dollar' ambition. Let go of your ambition my friend, come camping with me, nature will provide, I said. He wouldn't listen.

Then the cops came and he tried to escape. he didn't get far. The cops then seaerched his house and scanned me, and reported I was 'clear'.

After the capture I got into my car, which seemed a bit off or different from my usual dreamcar somehow, with a passenger and we left the premises. After a bit of zig-zagging around a plane, we approached a bridge filled with gleeful dancers, who cleared a path for me back to the waking state. I'm leaving out many details that don't seem pertinant.

I have wierd dreams like that almost every night.

edit on 914MondayuAmerica/ChicagoJunuMondayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I have some thoughts. But, first, some clarification.

#1 - Is this all one dream or two separate dreams?

#2 - Were the females coming down the courthouse steps in the first scene?

#2 - If this was one dream, was the female that got in your car with you also with you in the park scene?

1. All one dream. Like I said; it was weird. I went from being in the car to the park.

2. Yes

3. No, and I don't remember her in the car really, only that she came to the car.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

I don't always have weird dreams. When I do, I usually only have one sort of weird situation, but this one was two linked together - the "perp walk" scene followed by the picnic in the park with the two not directly linked.

My usualy dreams are more like mini-movies and I don't generally remember them for long.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
In any case, thanks for posting your dream. My intuition tells me that your dream fills in some of the missing pieces of my dream, which I have been wondering about. I'm concerned about my friend. If you should have any more dreams about this, please don't hesitate to post them.

edit on 941Monday000000America/ChicagoJun000000MondayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

In the near future you will dream about three men. Two will be dressed in light green and the third will be dressed all in white. The man in white will answer many questions that you have concerning one of your family members. And as you ponder this information the sun will rise and you will awaken.

You won't remember this dream however....

Snakes............
www.snakedreams.org...

edit on 30-6-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Maybe. I have many dreams I don't remember. If I were meant to, I assume that I would.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Maybe. I have many dreams I don't remember. If I were meant to, I assume that I would.

Perchance you do remember the dream I described. Clean the lint from your dryer!

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I'll just say in seriousness that a times when I do remember a dream and it sticks with me like this one has, it has meant something to me. I'm not saying I think it's prophetic exactly, unless it was a warning to me of things that might happen in my larger life, but in the past these have been warnings of either things that are bothering me or things that might happen.

Not like, OMG I'm about to get into a plane wreck, cue Final Destination type things, just things.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I'll just say in seriousness that a times when I do remember a dream and it sticks with me like this one has, it has meant something to me. I'm not saying I think it's prophetic exactly, unless it was a warning to me of things that might happen in my larger life, but in the past these have been warnings of either things that are bothering me or things that might happen.

Not like, OMG I'm about to get into a plane wreck, cue Final Destination type things, just things.

Well, whatever your dream means...
I hope it ultimately brings blessings and peace.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Guessing it might be a dream about the destruction of society. Either you are worried about it or its prophetic. Good of you to share, thanks

top topics

join